/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>autistic driver edition

Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Vids:
>Shingu's Civic
youtu.be/rkOkulQdq1o

>Buddy Club Exhaust
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0pHcIlIADc

>Ricer Flyby
youtube.com/watch?v=-0-hE2l3CzY

>No Good Ricing
youtube.com/watch?v=HI6yIot6qzM

>user's Civic Problem
youtu.be/5yKZZGI-S7U

>Straight Cut Gear
youtube.com/watch?v=20C4IGY1RFE

>tfw automatic vee sicks honda
youtube.com/watch?v=gt84Eq_6oyg

>HFL Delete
youtube.com/watch?v=8BJTQK0TNYA

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D938mAav7Ek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw made the collage
Feels good man. I'll genuinely enjoying this Acura. It is a lot sportier yet more comfortable than my mom's old Acura. I just wish the transmission mapping didn't blow.

>Tfw VTEC tho

>kektec
>Tfw no chevy 350 tho

>mfw in the collage

proceed to kill yourself

>Chebby
>Gm
I'm drag racing muh ferd tomorrow so I can get a baseline. I'm going to be building a 351 soon this winter though, that's the plan.

>shingu's working on his Civic
>in the middle of the night
>ON A FULL MOON

Wait for it....

I forgot about this too

He dead.

she doesn't sound like a train anymore ;/

FUCK

Busted one of my top hat studs. Luckily I had my old suspension stored so I took that top hat. Thought I was fucked for a minute.

This was supposed to be easy.

Done. Much better height.

a e s t h e t i c

/comfy/ edition when

Looks like a monster truck put it back

NO

Don't feel like messing with it anymore. Besides I need the height to get up these steep ass apartment complex entrances.

J-Jeez don't have to yell shigoo

I'm sorry m8 I was out of line.

That's good don't be a sad fag

U live there? Looks nice. I like it.

Got to do some driving today

Where you at collagefag

What year and which photo would you like to use?

>cant stop buying ricer parts
send help

What parts did you buy ya ricer?

Called it!

That spoiler, hunting for the bodykit now

Literally y tho

All I am hearing is that you are a massive bitch.

Surprise, vapenigger. People use these cars for work, not to drag and scrape while doing fuckall.

How else am I supposed to feed the third world

let them zuk ya dik

but buy suits and cool clothes and leave the weeb body parts to the weebs ;)

What if I am a weeb though?
Should I do half and half?

make it look clean and slam'd but bodykits rarely look good

Ive got bad taste though so they all look pretty good to me
Other option is to just throw some nice wheels on it whilst stock but thats kind of boring desu

so do any of you have cool hondas or are you all a bunch of lames with mismatched paint and rep wheels

>cool hondas

Will add fàm

Don't do it

Jej
Literally me

>responding to a corey poster

that is a very nice crx though

the second one

Painted my trunk. Not quite done yet but I'm happy so far. It definitely looks better than it did. I'll put some clear on it and wet sand it to get rid of the orange peel.

Before and after pic when finished pls?

I hope you got a TL and not a TSX
No an actual baby

The parts list grows..

So i was driving my civic today and the breaks momentarily didnt do shit for like a minute or two. Does this mean something?

Well here's before, kind of an old picture but it looked like that yesterday

And here's a couple minutes ago

I could just half ass it and call it done because the rest of the car still looks like shit, like in this picture how you can see the color on the quarter panel, and this krylon is probably gonna fade anyway

But then again I already bought all the stuff to do it right, at least on the trunk, so I might as well go through with it

use a finish after wetsanding or a scratch remover. otherwise wetsanding will orange peel again

I'll give it one more shot, anyone know anything about the Beat? Or I guess even Kei cars in general.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Replace your brakes and bleed the system

Springs settled. This is perfect.

Can't be all good news though. This AC compressor is fucked. Squeals every time it turns on and overheats the car when running long enough.

>tfw no kei cars in collage

Looks good m8

I think they're cool but normies are all going to think your gay

>normies are all going to think your gay
Can't say I really care about that. I've wanted one for a while and opinions aren't going to stop me.

It would be nice to hear about someone's experience with it though. I don't expect to be ready to buy another car until December/January, so I'm still in the research phase right now. It seems like a cheap car that has everything I want in a seasonal daily driver (I have a Civic for the winter and practical stuff).

So you're planning to own four cars? Damn nig

Lol he bought a CL

You planned the kid r-right?

Ok heres the thing.
It seemed to fix its self when i parked and started the car back up.

> the temp needle is still wandering

It must be the compressor right? I never had temp issues until I got the AC running.

Could be

>So you're planning to own four cars?
At least a Beat won't take up too much space, but yup. Prelude goes in the garage so I can work on it, and S2000 goes in the garage because it needs to be. Civic and 4th car (Beat?) will be in the driveway.

I was toying with getting something a bit crazier than a Beat, but I need to set aside some money to do more house work, so that's what I've settled on for now. I wouldn't be opposed to replacing the Civic with something more fun and staying at three cars, but nothing in Honda's current lineup seems right for what I want.

I just realized something. If honda turned the new civic coupe into a hard top 2 seater convertible It could actually looks bretty good.

NEW DEL SLOW WHEN
FUG

Why not an si civic you feg

I'd really consider replacing my Civic with the Type R (assuming Honda actually brings it here eventually), but not an Si. I only have a Civic to begin with because I needed a daily driver at the time, I can't say I like it all that much.

Either I'm going to pick up something fun and crazy like the Beat, or I'm going to hold off a bit until I can make the leap to something more serious. The problem with that second option is that I'd likely need to build another garage, which I wouldn't get to for a while. Or put off working on my Prelude, but that's already bothering me enough as it is.

Just fuck my shit up, Exedy

Amerzon sells it for $50 kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D938mAav7Ek

How the fuck do you re-attach a side skirt?

I went over a curb and pulled my side skirt apart and it looks like it just attaches to little snap on plastic things, but I can't get it to stay together.

buy OEM honda bearings. They are made by Nachi.

Honda pro Jason said it's definitely coming to the United States. I'd wait for it

Probably broke them

Yeah, that what I ended up getting. Any idea how this

Could be caused? Pretty confident everything was installed correctly

Isn't it Fall 2017 at the earliest though? Or did that change recently?

Yea they will bring it to usa ya cunt

Yea

Zip tie it i guess

If I did a valve adjustment too tight or too loose would something catastrophic happened within 1000 miles?

Too tight valves will be burnt, too loose valve train as a whole will suffer. Rather be too tight than too loose.

a-am i allowed here?

Join the collage m8

Tried shifting to second at red line today hoping for some tire screech. All i got was clutch slip kek. I think it's still the factory clutch

>tfw your shitty em2 is finally not off firing at 6k rpm
also found a first stage camshaft in the thing while trying to clean some of the engine. funny how this engine looks like it blew its self yet the oil is clear as new, internals(except headliner gasket) look fine.
shit i cant fix
>headliner board has disintegrated foam and the board is literally cracked
>after changing the linkage joints, sway bar now sqeaks
>auto trans has been lugging the engine on normal throttle
shit i need info on.
can i change the coil over on stock suspensions, they have been there so long my front bumper hits speed bumps easier than my brothers mazda 3?

Damn that's a nice road.

Normally never up this early but I need to pick up a thermostat from the dealer. Hopefully they have one and it's not overpriced.

type r is supposed to only be the coupe body for us, canada,and mexico from what i hear.
new rsx when

Time to replace the clutch

i gota draw this shit.
>trunk space of a crx
>back looks like a space ship allready
itll be so easy

Yes

I was driving behind a new Civic last night at night and I really liked how the tail lights looked. Haven't seen the coupe at night yet.

Flywheel too

>22 year old car problems

Thermostat not in stock but they ordered it. Will have it tomorrow.

Thermostat delete for work today? Y/N

No

just drill some holes in the old one for now

Ok

Good idea. I'll put holes in my old OEM one so I can return the aftermarket one.

>so I can return the aftermarket one
b-but didn't say that