AWD lease under 600 per month

What would you get with this budget?

Has to be AWD, I live in NE.

Is your budget nothing because a lease means you don't get the car.

>$600 per month
>for a lease

Can you just throw that money away into my pocket? You'll get the same end result

Finance a Mazdaspeed6

>lease

Better get something your wife's son approves of. I hear WRXs are all the rage with kids these days.

>leasing $600 per month car

this has got to be bait

>thinks this guy is rich
600 a month lease can barely get you a 50k car. For some people owning a luxury car outside of a lease is bad enough that they would rather just keep leasing new ones every three years.

Of course this is Veeky Forums so the idea of paying 600 a month to rent a car is huge compared to their $1000 owned shitbox

>Paying 7k a year for a car you'll never own.

Just get a Subaru dumb fuck

or it's math like
+ penalties for mileage and damage.
Just buy a fucking car

Why would you want to own a car that's old and outdated? I want a new car every 3 years, I like to have the latest and greatest same as with my computer shit; leases are best for this just deal with it poorfag

You know nothing m8.

To answer your question, I guess I'd just get whatever normie x-drive BMW your wife's son likes.

Maybe get a Carrera 4s/Panamera 4s if you got the sack for it.

>I want a new car every 3 years, I like to have the latest and greatest same as with my computer shit
spoken like a true millennial

Guys I can barely do better than entry level luxury at that price point, especially if it's a low down payment(doesn't have to be).

I'm sick of repairing my current car every few weeks and the lease will be under a business and deductible anyway.

>le poorfag meme
Who says you have to buy a shitbox?
You could finance a late model car for less than that.

Why would you ever want to lease?

Why would you ever want all wussy drive?

Seriously. Fucking christ. I'm a millenial myself and holy shit what a fucking faggot

Is leasing really that bad of an idea?

>is throwing money in a bucket and burning it really that bad of an idea?

What the fuck are you doing on this board then you insufferable cancerous faggot

It sometimes make sense if you're super wealthy I guess, but honestly, paying $21,000/3 years into something you get no equity out of doesn't seem like a great deal.

>leases
>has the gall to call anyone else poor
Poorfag is a mindset, not a number.
If the thought of leasing ever enters your mind, you are a poorfag.

My mother is thinking of leasing a fiat500 for about 200/250 a month, so only about 2500 a year (€) She can also offset it from taxes, which she can't if she buys/finances one. Should I tell her not to? Money is a bit tight and they said she could buy it at the and of the lease.

Because new car features are pointless shit. Awd is a meme. Just get snow tires.

Dealers don't even carry RWD cars around here. Some like Infiniti won't even special order them.

So you want to throw money away so you can have more electronics that do nothing except make you a more complacent driver?

>buy car
>if you want a new car in 3 years just trade it in

I don't know shit about anything, so explain to me why this wouldn't be better than leasing.

>tfw I bought a cheap Volvo for less than 2 months of your car payments
>been driving it for a year with no issues
>using the money I saved to finance and r32

feelsgoodman

You can buy it at the end of the lease, but normally you have to pay like 60% of the original price straight up.

also
>fiat
>tight on money

this can only end well.

Yes, I doesn't build credit (as good) and you're throwing money away.

At least after paying the car off you have the potential to sell the car and recoup some of what you've paid for

I'm general you don't get decent equity from cars

Why are you leasing a car?

that looks exactly like a giulia ahahah