/mmg/ Mega Man General

Thread No. 114
Discuss anything Mega Man related. Art, OCs, Music, Fan Games, the comics, cartoons, etc. Discussion about Mega Man-esque games, Mighty No. 9, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Red Ash and Inafune is also welcome.

>Previous Thread

>list of all games
megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Games

>List of fan games
megamanfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan_games

>Comic, Manga, other printed media
pastebin.com/rWTBQA5W

>Music Playlists and Albums
pastebin.com/t9EeeKKd
A TON of Mega Man remix albums (and some Gunvolt CDs)

>Cartoons and Anime
pastebin.com/Uq6Wi9Ms

>Our booru!
mmg.booru.org/

>Here's our discord chat
discord.gg/93tPPf2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08CxOK-2PAw
youtube.com/watch?v=p1kPKRDHuSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CAPS3vvSdV8
youtube.com/watch?v=E81mW27N_tA
youtu.be/YN5bdZsEKCU
youtube.com/watch?v=lAOHcznmDqU
youtube.com/watch?v=t7aimfE7OEs
youtube.com/watch?v=B2tCNn78Of0
youtube.com/watch?v=sBWOkGJYxe4
youtube.com/watch?v=67t-MLVLdJo
foddy.net/Ninjas.html
siliconera.com/2016/10/03/azure-striker-gunvolt-2-version-1-1-now-available-europe-fixes-numerous-bugs/
youtube.com/watch?v=IYYIbw2rCRo
youtube.com/watch?v=hqFsp0-l3es
youtube.com/watch?v=gVNFSFqGmL4
themmnetwork.com/blog/2016/10/3/check-out-these-two-mega-man-esque-games-on-steam
ssr10th.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Merak is a miracle

Oh shoot, the edition name got cut off.
Anyway, this is the Spooky Scary Skeletons Edition.

Well I guess it's officially Hallowtober

Where's daytona-user?

Daytona is out-day-ted. This is Merak's thread now. Which I will celebrate by going to sleep.

youtube.com/watch?v=08CxOK-2PAw

youtube.com/watch?v=p1kPKRDHuSQ

youtube.com/watch?v=CAPS3vvSdV8

youtube.com/watch?v=E81mW27N_tA

Sleeping, just woke up.
GOOD MORNING!
DAYTONA IS CUTE AND NOT OUTDATED!

Good Morning, daytona user!

youtu.be/YN5bdZsEKCU

youtube.com/watch?v=lAOHcznmDqU

>Meka Men
>Meka Men
>Meka Men
>Mega Man?
>Meka Men
>Mega Men!
>Meka Men
>Meka Men!
>Meka Men
>Not again!
>Meka Men
>Meka Men

youtube.com/watch?v=t7aimfE7OEs

youtube.com/watch?v=B2tCNn78Of0

Goddammit, Japan.
Why

youtube.com/watch?v=sBWOkGJYxe4

youtube.com/watch?v=67t-MLVLdJo

>Finally understand how to play Copen in Gunvolt 2
>playing him in a corridor level
>you bounce around like a madman because you and bounce from each surface without consuming a bullet

Jesus Christ this is fun.

foddy.net/Ninjas.html

I wish someone could make a reskin of this game with Shadow Men and maybe Yamato Man as the player character.

Only if they did it with Phantom, Siarnaq and Strider-Trigger too.

siliconera.com/2016/10/03/azure-striker-gunvolt-2-version-1-1-now-available-europe-fixes-numerous-bugs/
Interesting. Hope it's available for Striker Pack players too.

youtube.com/watch?v=IYYIbw2rCRo

I hope that this and the script fix from GV1 comes soon to NA.

The script fix is in the striker pack but apparently 8-4 fucked up GV2's script in the process.

youtube.com/watch?v=hqFsp0-l3es

Has anyone here read Mega Man Gigamix? I'm thinking of picking the three volumes up on Amazon, it's relatively inexpensive, I've heard good things and I really like the art.

Nice... Real nice.

I own them and I can assure you they're worth picking up.

>.hack music
But why?

Isn't that the Namco X Capcom intro?

youtube.com/watch?v=gVNFSFqGmL4

It is.

themmnetwork.com/blog/2016/10/3/check-out-these-two-mega-man-esque-games-on-steam

Can vouch for both games, they're pretty great (though Heart&Slash's combat is a little on the clunky side)

On the topic, does anyone play the more-blatant 20XX? It's far from perfect and the graphical style is arguably pretty uninspired, but it's a lot of fun and to co-op with someone here would be pretty nice.

Can we get a redraw of this with Aki and mini mega coming out of his helmet?

I own it, but I haven't played it in a while. I'm not a huge fan of the whole roguelite thing. Co-op could be fun though.

What are your thoughts on the super secret ending of GV2?

when do you get new clips?

I don't think anyone here got it yet.

I did. Completing 80% of both Gunvolt's and Copen's challenges isn't that hard.

Xiao: Thanks for giving me a lift to the Garden. So the Glaive is... Er, you made it a pendant?
Nori: It's cuter that way.
Xiao: I didn't expect you to care about cute.
Nori: I'm full of surprises.
Xiao: Um... Ha ha? Anyway, we have what we came for. Thanks.
Nori: You merged Joule and Mytyl and woke the power of the Muse. Then you extracted the activated Septima essence. What are you plotting here?
Xiao: No plot! It's just... The muse has so much power. Den shouldn't have it. And neither should GV. Plus it would make Mytyl's life miserable. So by using this Glaive... Er, pendant... We can seal the power away and let her live in peace. Er, don't you know all this? Isn't it why you helped?
Nori: I need to be sure.
Xiao: Mytyl's father cut out her Septima. Sumeragi turned her Septima into a living Glaive--Joule. This damaged Mytyl's physical being as well. But now, maybe she can start to live.
Nori: You're just telling me what I want to hear. What are *your* objectives here.
Xiao: Nothing bad, I promise. You'll know more soon.
Nori: ...

I'm hoping that Xiao and Zeno will be bosses in GV3.

MY PREDICTIONS WERE KIND OF RIGHT.
GOD DAMMIT!

New clips?

Vile's days of the week: Mediocre Monday, Testing Tuesday, Weeping Wednesday, Thumbs Down Thursday, Frustrating Friday, Soul Crushing Saturday, and Spurnsday (aka sunday)

>His kids try to make it better.
Nothing like to drag a bitter person to a puppy garden to get pissed on by puppies.

I misread that as "days of the weed" at first.
>Aile: Look dad, it's the good kush!
>Vile: This is the dollar store. How good can it be?

>Beneath his bucket helmet, Vile is actually Snoop Dog.

So, just ebat the game: End
Beat with GV, Copen, then go again: Secret End
Beat 80% challenges each: Super Secret End

On a sidenote, since I didnt and wont read spoilers till I beat the game, does it hint GV3?

Does GV1 also have a second secret ending in addition to the beat Asimov one?

I don't believe so.

Nope

Yes. More so than GV1.

I can fap to that

GIBRIL-CHAN IS CUTE!
Too bad about her crush.

Yes.

List of potential GV3 plot points:

>What Xiao is planning to do with the muse glaive, and how he's related to Nori.
>How Copen will develop from here. He's finally wavering in his crusade against adepts, and left everyone but Lola.
>How Gunvolt will develop from here. One of his new "friends" being a powerful mastermind with his own agenda won't end well.
>What exactly Mytyl/Joule is now. Their power will almost certainly manifest again considering it's been shown that powerful adepts can't be fully restrained by glaives.
>QUILL's fate. Xiao is still technically an agent of them.
>Zeno and Monica. They haven't been forgotten, as either of them are mentioned by name near the end of Gunvolt's story. It doesn't seem like he ever told them what happened.
>Sumeragi's fate. I don't think the "Kamishiro" mentioned in the opening was just Plasma Legion. That name sounds like something related to Copen or his father.

I haven't played 2 yet, but I barely remember the plot of the first game. Maybe it's been a while but I remember the first game being ridiculously short. Is this longer?

Anyone else find it difficult to get 3000 kudos with Akira?

>Akira
But yeah, it's pretty hard.

Yeah, he plays more like a megaman but on speed so it's really fun but damn his multipliers suck compared to GV.

Is there a boss weakness for EX-weapns? I just beat Temjian and I haven't noticed one.

Desna: Asroc's
Asroc: Tenjian's
Ghauri: Desna's
Tenjian: Ghauri's
Gibril: Milas'
Milas: Gunvolt's (technically Asimov's)
Teseo: His own weapon
Gunvolt: Milas'
Zonda: Gibril's

I've noticed that he doesn't seem to get kudos from hitting things with his EX weapons, only from killing with them, so you have to shoot enemies down to their last point with the gun and then finish them off with the EX weapon to get the maximum amount of kudos possible.

What do you guys think of this.

Sounds good to me. That's all I want out of an x game.

i just went through like. a bunch of threads on here and im sad 2 see such a lack of starforce content.

so. uh. if anyone's remotely interested, there's gonna be a starforce 10th anniversary fanart book, which you can find more info about on here: ssr10th.tumblr.com/ (in japanese, sorry)

also. post more ace

Ace best Starforce waifu.

ace best waifu of all time
i wont stop until i find all content relating to him

I have some images of him, if you want it.
He is truly a top tier bro. Maybe even one of the best bros in the megaman series.

Can't say he is the best waifu because mine is.

admittedly, ive gone through so many starforce fansites, pixiv, and tegaki that i might've already seen 'em all, but ill still take any you got.

and he really is. love that spandex boy. 100%

well... my true waifu will always be marino, anyways.

At least he got a canon waifu waiting for him.
So everything is ok.

true. tia's a cutie
even though i kinda liked him with joker, but that's another story

Have mercy upon the poor guy, jesus.

Anyway, meanwhile not a pairing, I like to have him being friends with Vent. They both look like they got out of a Toku or Mecha show anyway, so I think they would be friends.

its a love/hate relationship, you see.
that's pretty interesting, though. ive seen some art of them together in the past, and id willingly pay for a zx/sf mech anime. or well. sf3 anime or zx anime in general.

we almost got a zx anime didnt we?

not sure on the credibility of that, desu? i do know that there were anime-esque cutscenes in both games. it might've been in the works, but the lack of sales probably pushed it to the curb.

kind of like starforce's 2nd season being rushed halfway, and the lack of a 3rd season altogether.

Almost, they decided to go with Star Force instead because of Battle Network popularity.
In the end they didn't even finished the second game story.

That's not wha I mean.
He is too small compared to the giga-nigga, he will be completely broken after one night, poor guy.

I would like an Mecha anime AU with them, no joke. And the 80's fashion too.

well, i can still dream... not like there hasn't been exaggerated stuff like that before though i do admit its a bit over the edge. and well. niche.

not sure why nobody's done one yet, because that's something id be hella interested in.

and speaking of 80s, id buy ace's jacket in a heartbeat, if it were real.

Me too, that jacket rocks. I would buy Vent's too if that wasn't so short.
I remember of some fanart of them together, but nothing too over the "I drew these two together" territory.

well, ace's entire outfit is p solid (im not one to wear spandex, though)

and yeah, ive seen some too, but im always lookin' 4 more - but new ace art in general is hard to come by these days.

but seriously, why isnt there any remotely lewd art of him?

Oh golly gee whiz, you guys. I wonder what exciting plans Capcom has for the new Mega Man mobile game/s.

X-over 2

x-over HD port