Post cars youre considering

Really is there anything wrong with these?

>carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Kia-Cerato-2009/OAG-AD-13140450

I want to get out of my current boat, I was looking at much older 2 door sports cars or hatches in manual, but for the price im very much considering it

I just wish it wasn't red, really makes it feminine

Thoughts Veeky Forums

>post cars youre looking at and we critique

Shifting with your left hand seems so odd

Its not a bad car, they arent exactly fast though

Yeah, there's a reason it's so cheap.
They drive like generic, slow hatchbacks which you can't see out of properly, all while having actually very expensive parts.

For $7,500 you can get a good condition Soarer which will just be better

the suspension on these is abnormally stiff on the earlier cars. otherwise its a fine enough car, kinda fun, feels big inside.

i bought one when they first came out and ended up trading it in a year later.

Good advice, they still seem decent for the price
I understand but I personally cant stand the soarers

Well If you could get one that's blue like the one in the picture but but in a deeper color i think it would look better

The issue is only this red one is at that price, besides this they start around 8.5-9 for 100,000kms

I have a choice of two cars currently

A 2002 VW Golf 2.0 with 100,000km on it

or

A Ford Focus 2003 1.6 with 130,000km on it

I can get the focus a bit cheaper but im leaning towards the golf.

Which one would you pick

Golf would be better but consider repair costs
The focus shares the same engine as the laser and would have great parts availability... However would be the worse car

Have you considered a ford laser SR, or a Mazda 323 sp20?

Fiesta ST. Drove one and fell in love. Skeptical about financing, but have a 4k down payment plan. Any similar used options I'm overseeing at 4kish?

if it's 4k, pay in cash. no loans, bro.

I need something easily accessible and comfortable, but I don't really want a crossover or full-sized truck. So I'm looking at

>2016 GMC Canyon SLT LFX V6, Fully-loaded interior, roof rack and 4x4 ($32k)
>2016 Toyota Tacoma Limited, V6 4x4 no additional options ($39k)
>2016 Ford F150 Lariat ($45k)
>2016 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE extended cab ($39k)
>Any year Porsche Cayenne, ($31k mild use - $57k brand new)
>2016 Lexus RX350 ($41k)

I'm iffy about the Porsche and the Lexus, and I've had positive experiences with all the trucks thus far. The Canyon is the most promising personally, being the cheapest, fully-loaded, etc. Eventually when I'm not completely fucked I'd like to do hunting, camping, etc. Until then, it needs to be a comfy and easily accessible daily driver. I'm leaning more towards a middy since modern full-sized trucks feel like fucking tanks.

Might have not clarified. I have 4k saved for a down payment. Instead of a down payment what similar options do I have for 4k?

Had a look at Mazda 323 sp20 just felt a tad bigger then i currently need

they are the same size, the golf/focus just has a more cramped interior

my girlfriend has the SR2 (literally a 323 chassis) and her sister has the same golf, they are the same size

Honda Ridgeline

It will be comfiest truck.

That model focus is a bucket of puss. Seriously shithouse. Mk 4 golf is OK, get a diesel, it'll go forever.

Chevy Bolt

>really makes it feminine

How, tho?

Yeah, but that means buying a Ridgeline.

Test drove one, and my god was it boring. At least the RX had some semblance of fun.

My heart says yes, but my brain... is still figuring it out

I didn't know they were released already.

Yep, there are even a couple driving around my area.

A few years down the line. It's between this and a 3rd gen IS 350.

Don't even care that the exhaust tips are fake.

I actually really like the styling of these
The NA 2L isnt bad, its not amazing, but respectable
The 1.6L turbo is pretty good for the price

However at that price seems like a good deal to be honest

underrated

Should i wait for the Miata RF or should i just go for the regular one?

im attracted to the RF because it looks higher end and i live in asian mexico so negros are bound to slash the softtop, plus in the market im in all the cool bells and whistles like leather seats and Bose speakers only come in the A/T version, im thinking its different with the RF

bonus question: Would the 86 be a better DD?
honestly im gonna DD this and the 86's back seat and much better storage give it a certain appeal

Will probably get it next year.

>Fiat Tipo
>Alfa Giulietta
>Jeep Renegade
>Skoda Superb

Fuck I forgot how good the Megane looks, add that to my list.

I'm in the eternal struggle of which one to pick.
The STI's engine is outdated and it's starting to show.
The Golf R is just running a better 2 litre engine and feels slow compared to the other 2.
The RS is starting to show its problems with being able to maintain its power on the track with the rear-wheel drive bias.
>would like to know if the RS has a different clutch, hated the ST when I test drove it.

when i pay off my evo i want this, provided my current job doesnt fire me

>120d 177hp
>147 Q2 1.9 JTDm 150hp
>MiTo 1.3 Multijet

Get the Giulietta, famalam.
Try to get a diesel.

What would you guys do?
>this Koup
>2004 Tiburon for similar money and a v6
>a different manual coupe
>a manual hot hatch
Help guys

>I currently drive an auto tragic boat

I went 86 a year ago for the hardtop and backseats. Had the RF been out then it would have been a much harder choice.

The boot and backseats folding down makes for a surprising amount of space in the back of the 86. I've gotten an office chair in the back of mine before. Something to consider if you don't have a second bigger car for moving shit.

Can't speak on the Miata, but I DD an 86 in a big city. It's exactly what I wanted, fun sports car without being over the top. Has a surprising amount of trunk space too with the option to fold down the rear seats.