/drg/ Danganronpa General No bully edition

Last thread hit image limit! Please try to not spam pictures.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k
>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes and stream link) [FUTURE ARC EPISODE 12 AVAILABLE]
pastebin.com/R3XaQp2t

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOPf

>The names and talents of the DRV3 cast have been released
gematsu.com/2016/09/new-danganronpa-v3-launches-january-12-japan#iDZZjk6RIfdY2ahR.99

>Famitsu article translation
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/151060602898/ndrv3-famitsu-info-for-september-29th-2016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vPRonG87eKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for me, CxT

Another day, another thread

Which one would you like to see more of ?
For me it's obviously Kenshiro and Ishimaru's dad

Maldición

>I aready made a thread

Eh, whatever, i got first here too anyway.

Ishimarus dad 100% guy looks so cool. And also Yamadas sister looks interesting.

So about DRV3, are all the characters criminals? It takes place in a prison right? Are they all gonna have some sort of convict past?

It seems so. But maybe they're imprisoned because of their talents instead of specifics criminal acts.

Chiaki-Chwaaaaan~

>DRV3
>persona 5
What with all the convicts recently?

Would you count Togami as a DR1 protagonist like Makoto and Kyoko are? I mean, we never see him on those (fan) art with the DR2 protagonists despite him appearing in as much official work as Kyoko.

For some reason this image makes me thing there is a hand chocking Celes and she is grabbing said hand, i dunno.

Oh hello there Akapo, didn't saw you on the other thread.
Yes, but he may have been demoted to side character, he is Naegi's rival in the first game, being the embodiment of cynicism

No not really. He had a pretty antagonistic role for most of the game. He is an important character but to be considered a tritagonist is a bit stretching it.

Pout face time?

Ok
:T

Now that's a sign of a low-ranking Target. Saliva, weak resistance, barely disguised arousal, """"please"""", sighs. Really don't want to bully that kind of girl. Disgusting.

The one, who would throw insults, or would resist physically is much better.

For example, Saionji. And that's why I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

>they see through my eraser of original chocking feitish sprite
Shit, you didn't see anything!
Don't make dat cute face at me missy

The man said pout, not smug!

I wasn't here until a while ago. You still beat me, and in two threads. I need to git gud

Kenshiro, Hiyoko, Chihiro's dad and the entire Ishimaru family

Komaru is very cute.

She is perfect after all

Celes needs no pout face, she has everything she needs in a delightful smile

You smug piece of shit

I wanna get to know Ishimarus dad to be honest, he has a really cool design from the AE doc's.

But he reminds of Adachi a lot even though their career paths are complete opposites.

>go to spank Saionji
>she loudly yell "YOU INTEND TO RAPE ME, RIGHT? LIKE IN AN ERO BOOK"
Fucking memes.

>Saionji is a hidden otaku
>She's probably chuuni as well

>woah you're good at art
>IMPRISONED

Hmm, i see, i hope your internet is not pulling a me then
Frankly, i never saw a character we know so little, yet want to know so much.

Oh come on sour puss, come here and Smile With Me!!!!

I wanna get to know more about the Art girl.
I like her mixture of white and yellow clothing, and then the soft brown offset from her skin.

She also makes wooden sculptures, from what I gather in the famitsu scan it looked like a Tiki or something Hawaiian related. And I a big fan of tribal aesthetics and Hawaiian culture.

I was refreshing the other thread

Daily reminder to hydrate your Toko twice a day otherwise she will dry out and start to wither.

Nah, not today. I think the last time my internet pulled a CxT was during the stream of the Hope episode, about 5 minutes or so into the ep. Happy fun times.

I know it's early, but how's your day going so far?

Do a vocaroo again? I missed the ones you had already posted, and they got deleted.

Same, I wanna hear how fucking slav you sound as I picture you in my head.

>French
>slav
Don't think that's right.

It's not but I picture him squatting over his computer when I read his posts. I just cant imagine him being french at all.

UNF

Looking good user

Its actually afternoon here, i was playing emulated games, it appears my condition is getting better, i never got to know if its a fever or cold.

If anything we had some sort of slav like period in the 90s.

Did you updated the card? or its just my impression that it is looking better?

I never vocaroo, user. Never did, never intend to do, for the simple reason that my english is atrocious.

I recognise that Saionji may respond like this. In that case, proceed to spank her anyway, while laughing at her curses and void menaces!

>slav

That's funny, I know some russian as well.

Я oчeнь хoчy пoиздeвaтьcя нaд Caйoнджи. Я хoчy oбpyгaть eё дo cлeз a пocлe, бpocить eё в бacceйн.

>CxT is European
That's new information.

Interesting.

I fucking knew it.

You do know that fever is a symptom of the cold ?

I need Junko user to translate this backward N language.

Would you spend time on the beach with Chihiro?

I updated it a bit, still updating

Getting fucked
They re not talking about me, they are talking about bully-kun

seems interesting, i'm interested in tennis bro, and the shackle around his leg
100 points say he's involved in a murder in which he was tied via his leg to something, but used his tennis ability to bounce a ball and murder someone or some shit, but tries to use his bound leg as an alibi.

>i was playing emulated games
What games?

>it appears my condition is getting better, i never got to know if its a fever or cold.
Good. Whatever it was, good to know it'll be gone soon

>That "style"
That looks like my local junkies would wear, wtf

I see. I apologize in that case.

hnnng i wanna fuck Chihiro so badly

That's easy to translate, that's how I always start to bully Saionji.

No. For that purpose? If anything, I would tear that bra to pieces in front of her! That would be fun!

I only got SBP, does Honey got giant circular glasses or otaku glasses with the cliche swirls?

I think hes a con man and is using tennis as a means of a cover story. He doesnt have the correct body type to be a tennis player.

You can play Mario tennis all you like, but shorter framed people just cannot play tennis.

Keep it PG!
If that's what makes you happy.

Here you go.
Because that's precisely what the scum and lower class ghetto scum would wear. It always had this poor suburbs stigma on it.

>her

>but shorter framed people just cannot play tennis
toko is frail as fuck and is a serial killer
akane has huge boobs but can still scale a building with no off-set gravity
i do think he's a tennis player, but i think he's also a con artist, i doubt it's a cover-up since the shackle on his leg clearly indicates he's a con artist in some form

Its cool, although i live in europe, i am surprised you mistake us.
Still Brigandine, but i also found the Iso for Bugs and Taz-Timebusters, i don't recall that shield race being this hard.

>Tearing bras

Well, call the cops because we got pepe le rapiste here

Now that i think about it, that beach scenario reminds of a naruto doujin

>Beach boy
youtube.com/watch?v=vPRonG87eKw
Obligatory.

>Keep it PG!
>not wanting that delicious boi pussy
>not wanting all of that amazing body
hell no, i want Chihiro, and i want it gay

Was it a good doujin?
Man, I haven't heard this song in forever.
I don't want it cause I'm a sub.

As long as Fujisaki would continue her mascarade, she don't deserve being called as a man! Neither she has anything to hide, so by tearing that bra, I'm giving her a lesson of life!

It would amuse me! Even if Oowada and Ishimaru would arrive for blood soon afterwards. It still worth the effort, even if she is such a low-Target!

Heya Kaede.

>I don't want it cause I'm a sub.
>not switching back and forth
i want my chichiro and a sugar mama and that will set me for the rest of my life.

Serial killers typically don't need to be physically fit to do their jobs, akanes tits just add to her weight you need upper body strength to climb and you don't need to be tall and lengthy to climb.

Hes short framed, his steps are tiny and his arms cant reach. You need to have reach and speed to play tennis effectively.

This is just how it is. Its like making a blind person be the ultimate navigator.

anal.

I didn't install any mods, just the english translation. There isnt any circular glasses

ehhhh, i still think it's possible, Danganronpa isn't exactly known for having characters fit the standard body types you would expect,if it were something like soccer or rugby, i'd understand it'd be weird, but tennis can make sense if you know the game.
I recon he's definitely going to be the SHSL/Ultimate tennis player, that's what he'd have to be scouted for anyway.

Goddamnit, CM3D is the only game I know that has 90's anime swirl glasses you can put on your character by default.

People suspect this gil to be the first victim, due to lack of exposure, art and absence in the trial footage.

People wearing that are at least 10x more likely to stab you in the chest, so I wouldn't say it's undeserved

Oh, so you were the one playing Brigandine? Am I kicking ass there?

>Bugs and Taz-Timebusters
You really like older stuff, I haven't played games that old for ages

>Someone finally posted it
You. You are the real MVP.

Yeah but there is quite a difference into believing a big boobed girl is an ultimate swimmer and a 100cm midget is and ultimate tennis player.
It's just not the same.

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

That's pretty LEWD user. but hopefully one day you'll get both.
Haha this is hilarious.
I don't think they'd go after Chihiro after seeing his bra come off.

Komaru Naegi? More like Cutemaru Cutegi.

I will be your sugar daddy.

Not really.

I am mostly a PSfag when it comes to gaming, they are not too heavy to emulate either.

VA
PE
SU

Stop touching my Kawaimaru

She was shown in the class trial like everyone else. She was in some kind of belittling ojousama pose.

Also the first victim is generally someone who has been shown constantly throughout trailers and other advertisements. If anything she would be the first killer.

Maybe its possible with mods, I've seen some DOA swimsuit mods for the game

>Hoarding the Komaru for yourself.
Rude

No.

I know its probably modded somewhere but I fucking hate modding illusion games.

With CM3D I just drag and drop a rar file into a folder and it works. I don't need a 3rd party tool and shitload of disk space.

I am very greedy when it comes to my cutes.

Meh, Xbox 360noscope master race fampai

If only I could stop leaving my games unfinished, I'd play a lot more

There are children starving in Africa and here you are leaving your games unfinished and wasted.

Source on OP image?

Reverse search failed me.

Sorry user I have no idea

its 12:26am here and bored, whats everyone up to this fine evening?

i really hope he turns out to be an asswipe

Well, i am enjoying the 0C average temperature here.

>Asswipe

What does that mean?

I'm from the future, its in the afternoon. What am I up to? Pretty much doing nothing