Other urls found in this thread:

initiald.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuki's_papa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>stealthwealth
nice meme

>rav4
>implying you're just too poor/stupid to buy a Bronco
Kek

Land Cruisers and Patrols are a known symbol of wealth. Nothing stealth about them

wew

definitely not the case in america: see the other post i quoted. most retards here are just like lmao a fucking doyoda?? lol poorfag

if Allah grants me luck I'll tow my camels with one of these next year

jelly
drive it well my man

might import a nismo patrol by january from my family in dubai
current daily is a 2013 passat
how fucked is the mpg going to be?

>family in dubai
t. ahmed

No one knows I'm rich.

Get an LX570 or RR Autobiography.

does black unidentifiable sedan count as wealth?

>80k + SUV
>not being a symbol of wealth

Are you literally retarded OP?

Anywho, the Ford F150 is driven by more millionaires than anything.

initiald.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuki's_papa

good guess

i don't really like how the current gen 570 looks but i could go for an older one
also i don't think the warranty for a RR would work where i am,might have to check that,i'm not getting one without warranty

G-guys, Motor Trend's fat, bearded Jew said the Toyota Land Cruiser is "stealth wealth" and I came here to post it

the point is that it looks like a $20k plebtier suv but its actually an incredibly loaded and capable $90k truck. thats the definition of stealwealth faggot.

how are so many of you this retarded?

So they're overpriced for what they look like, but Veeky Forums likes them, because they're overpriced for what they look like.

These, in a way.

My plastic surgeon drives one, he also has fancier cars, but he told me he didn't like the attention his Audi S7 gave him.

geez, I hate that german fucker

>my plastic surgeon

>My plastic surgeon drives one,

hey bb ;)

>looks like a $20k plebtier suv
it doesn't unless you get a povo spec one which they don't sell in the US anyway. why do americans think everything has to be flash?

I need reconstructive surgeries on my back and butt, he works with my GI doctor to fix my broken ass. Literally.

I'm a guy... but if you're into that.

>broken butt
>I'm a guy

nah senpai, i'll pass this time

>the point is that it looks like a $20k plebtier suv
No, it looks like Land Cruiser. A Compass or some shit looks like a 20k pleb tier SUV, are you that fucking daft that you think you can get ANY fullsize SUV for 20k?

>first word of the second paragraph

they have an incredibly justifiable price tag actually do some research.
one of the most luxurious interiors in its class, and by far the most capable offroader.
on top of that, world class reliability and amazing creature comforts

exactly.
wish i dd'd a manuel one desu

>it doesn't unless you get a povo spec
i mean i agree, but it has a toyota badge on it. the overwhelming majority of people who arent into cars do not see these for what they are. thats a fact.

well, better than being beaten to shit i suppose

again, i really dont think you understand what STEALTHwealth means. it means something that is luxurious/expensive but doesnt look like it is. anyone who knows anythig about cars knows that it IS luxurious, but the average person will write it off like a rav-4 like the guy who posted earlier in this thread.
stealth wealth means under the radar luxury.
jesus christ you are dense. are you 16 or something?

the average idiot knows what a cruiser is

absolutely false.
nice damage control though faggot

Nobody sees a fuckhuge full size SUV and thinks "wow, I bet that was cheap" you fucking neanderthal.

Stealth wealth would be the like the director at my old job that DD'd a base model(unpainted bumpers) B13 Sentra to work and left his nice car at home.

Are those any where near as good as the monaros vauxhalls and holden gts's of yore?

it is a holden

This goofy motherfucker is more expensive than non-turbo 911s

So its a good ride then? Would you call it a muscle? Love the body on this bitch.

Whats wrong with your ass?

so german sporty black sedan is good?

Its also xbawks hueg, like most luxobarges..

Really bad case of pilonidal cysts and infection in my tailbone.

Only correct answers to /stealthwealth/ are a Volvo V70 or a Subaru Legacy

Damn, that sounds that like sucks.

yeah, no

Yep

I can't get in and out of normal cars anymore, so I had to rule out practically every car I wanted to buy. Now I'm forced to either buy a van, crossover, SUV, or truck just to comfortably ride and get in and out of with minimal pain. I ruled out pretty much every crossover on the market besides the Ford Flex and the Lexus RX, pretty much every van, most SUVs, so I'm pretty much left with some form of truck now.

Eventually I might be able to drive a regular car again, but that won't be for many years.

Oh shit, I remember you posting a thread about looking for a flex a few months ago. At least I think that was you.

That was me, also made a few threads around the same time asking about various crossovers and trucks.

Now I'm just doing test driving and research myself until I find something comfy and that I'd enjoy driving.

Only true stealthwealth coming through

So the only thing it has over a (grand)cherokee is the "luxury interior"? All while lacking a proper front axle too. What a shame you spend your money so absurdly.

kek
>cant find my car

Did you like the Flex? I got to drive the in-laws Titanium and it was pretty fucking quick for a huge box.

Legacys go for less than 36k. And 36 is optioned the fuck out. Volvos can get pretty high but on average are cheaper than their bmw/mercades counter parts. I work at a subaru/Volvo dealership

I did, but I only spent a couple minutes behind the wheel when it started downpouring. I plan to go back and test it out again, along with a new F-150 Lariat/King Ranch.

Which model Flex did you drive?

My wifes brother just got a '16 Lariat KC/LB. Super comfy, but you have to climb up into it though. Once you're in there the ride is great though, at least on the LB version since it has a longer wheelbase.

>dem a/c seats and fuckhuge panoramic sunroof

I'm not a truck guy, but it's really nice. He got it on year end clearance, they had a left over '15 Platinum they tried to sell him for basically the same price. You're able to get a steal on leftover inventory considering the MSRP was originally 60k.

t. Hank hill

Not even close in America. Brand is everything. It's literally why Lexus/Acura/Infiniti exist. Also, no one here even know Land Cruisers are.

Test drove an SEL, but now that I'm getting a lot of inheritance money I'm going to look at a Limited with the 3.5L Ecoboost.

Trucks are fine to climb into if they have a step. If they don't have a step, fuck that.

Be honest: you like the Landcruiser for the same reason /g/ likes Casio digital watches.

Because the hipster in you relates to the Muslim terrorists overseas that use these products.
l

I am wealthy enough to almost, just almost, pay the top tax bracket here (app 70,000$)

I drive a 2004 rusty Hyundai Accent

People who retain money, don't spend them, you can get a sizeable fortune with middleclass income and frugal living. That is what I call stealth wealth

STELT WELT

>available leather

shit SUV

And yes, it looks like a big highlander, stay blasted.

Yeah, it has running boards and also has the bed step thing. I've ridden in and driven the Flex and only rode in the F150, but IMO the F150 has a cushier ride, but the Flex was a Titanium with the big wheels on it so that certainly doesn't help ride quality.

Can you get into a Syclone/Typhoon?

>German badge
>Stealth in the US

Most 'mericans will think you're rich if you drive a golf.

"German, that's luxury right? Wow! Your mechanic must charge an arm and a leg!"

Haven't tried, they're super special snowflakes. I'm worried it won't be comfy as well.

Yeah, I rented an F-150 this week for long-distance travel. Even though it was a basic XLT model it was pretty cushy. I can only imagine the King Ranch or Lariat would be even more comfy. I'm also looking into the GMC Canyon SLT and Toyota Tacoma Limited. The Canyon actually felt softer than the XLT and was also cheaper (only $32k, LFX V6, 4x4).

There are a few options I need to take a second look at now that I'm narrowing down my options.

I make $180,000 US, no wife or children, and my vehicles are an early 2nd Gen Xterra and a NB Miata.

Lots of Americans drive well within their means.

Its the same size as like an s class though

They look pretty comfy to me, in a 90s pickup truck sort of way. And a clean, low mileage Syclone will still cost less than a new Flex.

We off road luxury now.

Unfortunately I'm a special snowflake and it's hard to find a vehicle that's actually comfortable to ride in without pain. If I find one, I'll check it out.

Stealth as fuck, so stealthy it's like it's not even there

There was a study that shows many wealthy people drive Honda CR-V and Odyssey.

Wouldn't someone who's really Jewish and frugal get something who's value has already completely depreciated?

>pull 150k a year after taxes
>drive a shitbox '99 Ram
>live with my brother in condo
>live like plebe

I plan to retire at 40.

Yes

I'm somewhere between and and I drive a shitbox Miata.

Don't you enjoy some luxuries? What do you plan to do when you retire? Won't you get bored?

Anything nice gets ruined by cunts here so yeah I drive this

>military police
>K9
>CIA

lolwat

I do have a few luxury items. I've been to Japan 3 times, Europe twice. I have an awesome computer rig with 2 huge 48 inch monitors. Other than that, stealth wealth.

Haha

>wish i dd'd a manuel one desu
Actually I am in the market for a used SS and 9/10 are automatics. I mean fucking what?

This is a typical taxi around here, now that 90s MBs are mostly rusted to pieces.

So I see most vehicles(take the Phaeton as an example) posted here by saying it's a stealth wealth vehicle. If your vehicle is so long and large, it's already a luxury car.

My kind of stealth wealth is a base Mercedes Sprinter van with luxury features in it.
Somewhat like pic related but give it steelies and silver paint.

Well manuals weren't available every year.

Why not a Merc V? At least it doesn't look like a delivery van and has great looking interior

I want to do this so fucking bad...
It would be so fucking easy for me to do, but I just can't find a nice van to start with.
Why do 7.3 Ford vans not fucking exist for cheap?

>user why are driving that old Jetta?
>W-what's a W12?
The trick is that it looks like any other mk5 VW.

>looks like a Malibu
>is actually somewhat nice, fast, V8, and RWD
>"common man" brand
Yea you're right on the money, user

>Most 'mericans will think you're rich if you drive a golf.
Such a poor country. We Europeans consider the Golf a good economy car that everyone can afford.

This is just completely false. Americans think of VW on the lower end of the German spectrum, higher of course being Mercedes and BMW. If you say "oh he drives a Volkswagen" as apposed to "oh he drives a Mercedes" it makes a huge difference. VW carries nowhere near the same weight as Mercedes and BMW.

>Source: I'm fucking American.

Furthermore, most anons would think you're just too poor to afford an Audi.

Only lot lizards and other truckers know what these fuckers cost.

And what a waste of money for a sleeper the size of my wardrobe. If you're going to pay hundreds of thousands for one of these, the least you can expect is your own shitter and a place you can stand up in.

True dat.

99.99% of the population doesnt know that semis can hit 200k easy

>3,000,000ft wheelbase
Rip turning and maneuverability

Get a truck with a setback axle or pull a 48 footer or tank trailer in return.

He was being facetious. Nobody thinks a fucking VW is luxurious.

Bro everyone knows even a daycab shitbox is a lot of money

No they're not

there's a lc with lexus badging

might as well shell out the extra 10k

Why did you post and empty parking space?

Been at that exact gas station in Silverton, CO while on a road trip. The lady working there is fucking strange and kind of a bitch.