/aog/ - Attorney Online General

SPIRIT OF JUSTICE IS OUT! GET IT ON THE ESHOP! ALSO FIRST DLC CASE!

>What is Attorney Online?
It's an virtual chatroom/courtroom mix we use to perform improv AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Logic Battles and more!
Come join us on our server, Attorney Online Vidya!

>The Main Reference Doc (contains downloads, rules, faqs and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via guardlytheguard and lawfuldickish on twitch.

>Role Guides
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Guides

>Quickstart Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

>SoJ RIPPERS SIGN UP IN THIS

docs.google.com/document/d/1QH6hFI0oUbr3JOMGLPMiNEY-JJvCN4Q3fugkQdaUV8s/edit?usp=sharing

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11355407
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xth for DGS Ripper was right.

Metal Jesus has a good ini and sound effects though

Sorry Arizona, but you lowered yourself to the shitposters with this display of immaturity

3rd for Kirigiri

>Let them post their shitty submissions
>Released a hotfix immediately, blowing them out.

Reminder that DGS fanslation are recruiting!

2.0 Beta is out for testing, the link is there when you open up the client

Content Mega that someone should put in the content creation doc if not already there: mega:///#F!EA0iVIKT!fBrPlbAmdtcMihCzqS-Zlw!QFEFDBZT

The hotfix wasn't made by him and someone else in the basement earlier was testing out Uendo's sound-effects

>The hotfix wasn't made by him.
>Literally a readme from him in the hotfix
>>>>>>>>>>>

Spooky cases when?

>fastforward 2 months
>Holy Mother Trick finally delivers DGS footage
>but there is already:
>10 holmesies
>7 ryus
>5 ginas
>5 susatos
>2 irises
Why can't people just wait for the holy mother's blessing?

So this... is the power of Trick... wow...

Hold every phone, did Hosonaga ripper in the last thread say he made his own trick-like footage?

Godot IS supposed to be bad.

He is a defense attorney after all, and just wanted to get closer to Nick.

Please keep Trick's cult of personality contained to the client itself.

Why does this guy always sit on Leifa on ALL areas?

Like yeah, ok, maybe its your waifu... but on ALL areas? What the actual fuck? People want to case as her have to ask this guy for permission? And mods even know who is doing it and how, yet he isnt getting punished for it, and even worse, they allow this to happen?

How is this ok?

Why does this guy always sit on Lewdton on ALL areas?

Like yeah, ok, maybe its your waifu... but on ALL areas? What the actual fuck? People want to case as her have to ask this guy for permission? And mods even know who is doing it and how, yet he isnt getting punished for it, and even worse, they allow this to happen?

How is this ok?

Trick has a personality?

Ask a mod to kick him from that area.

As for that second question... Hmm... I will plead the fifth on this.

Why does this guy always sit on Hawk on ALL areas?

Like yeah, ok, maybe its your waifu... but on ALL areas? What the actual fuck? People want to case as him have to ask this guy for permission? And mods even know who is doing it and how, yet he isnt getting punished for it, and even worse, they allow this to happen?

How is this ok?

Because it's not against the rules.

Why does this guy always sit on Gato on ALL areas?

How is this ok?

>kiripanties

user THAT'S L-LEWD

DELET THIS

DELET THIS NOW

It should be.

Its annoying, stupid AND autistic,

Why does this guy always sit on my face in ALL areas?

How is this ok?

Reunion, And Turnabout is the first Average case on the list.

Turnabout Big Top will be up in a few minutes.

Why does this guy always sit on Rhoda on ALL areas?

Like yeah, ok, maybe its your waifu... but on ALL areas? What the actual fuck? People want to case as xer have to ask this guy for permission? And mods even know who is doing it and how, yet he isnt getting punished for it, and even worse, they allow this to happen?

How is this ok?

Why does this guy always sit on Trick on ALL areas?

Like yeah, ok, maybe its your waifu... but on ALL areas? What the actual fuck? People want to case as him have to ask this guy for permission? And mods even know who is doing it and how, yet he isnt getting punished for it, and even worse, they allow this to happen?

How is this ok?

2.0 when

When those fuckers learn how to make a functional client.

What did you think about Turnabout Big Top?

strawpoll.me/11355407

That's probably me, Trick is mai waifu.
I like to imagine he/she only "Hums..." at me. It ruins my immersion when someone else roleplays as Trick and "Hums..." and it's not directed to me.

What animu is this from?

>There are people out there that think Turnabout Serenade is better than Big Top

At least Big Top is kinda good and fun the first time. But it has no replay value

Pic related

This is means. can we all move to one server, instead of being split up between the temp, and out main? How are we supposed to case?

I'll stop advertising the temp server on the master list but I'll keep it up incase the main server does go down whilst I'm not on.

because the french, who are holding the main, are fucking it up, so the temporary is, guess what? TEMPORARY.

Once it fixes, we will all move back to the main.

For fucks sake, people should stop being so goddamn retarded.

Wanna case? I'll join the main server, let's do it.

I am working on multiple characters as we speak, but I'll try to get to Holmes/Gina as fast as I can.

>added HIGHLY EXPERIMENTAL emote flipping functionality

Holy shit

Bruv, that's awesome. I'm one of the two that did the best Holmes we have right now, not that he is a treasure because of the footage. If you upload footage we'll make good on Holmes and make the best there ever was. I'd also love to work on a Jezail.

Looks really good.
There's one stray outline pixel for a few frames right under Ryu's left elbow when he slams the table.

>Still hasn't fixed it being tiny of higher resolution screens.

Also noticed one in front of his forehead that appears right before he looks up.
And one on his chest after the slam.

I am recording the footage myself on the go, about to start chapter 2 later.

Does that mean you have chapter 1 in its entirety? If you're focusing on stuff like Gina I'd love to rip Jezail if you could Mega it. Also case 1 judge, he's great.

So it's not like Trick footage.

Only difference is that this user can't actually swap character models and make them do animations on command like Trick can.
So he has to play through the entire game for footage first.

good thing we're all helping eachother to get the best rips possible

Except Arizona.

If Trick had answered me when I needed the most help when I first tried to figure out how to do it, I'd appreciate him somewhat.

He didn't.

>Dio

Could you maybe look into VLR when you're done with DGS?
Too see if it's possible to achieve the same effects like with AA games.

Is he drinking Axelavir?

>Move onto VLR after DGS
>Just fuck Dual Destinies and PLvsAA
Sounds autistic to me

I am no robot user, I'll look into it.

Pass the Axelavir, bro.

I said look into, not move onto and start doing that instead.

But are you going to release the footage is the real question

Case in area 2!
This time it's a classroom murder!
on the roster we have HOPE MAN,MAIDTHENA MEMES and finally MULTI PERSONALITIES!
We merely need a steno and judge,
Thank you!

He means Area 4.

What do you think of Gina steno then. user?

]Area 4
Christ I wanna die

WHO

/RYUNOSUKEBOYS/

HERE?

That's my question. I know "content pride" and all, but it's gonna go so much slower if you rip everything yourself. And if one of the outside rips is shit, you can always go outdo it.

Just because he's supposed to be bad doesn't mean it doesn't validate him to be on the bad prosecutor list

I am unmoved by Gina steno.

Gina is a knockoff Trick that can't roleplay Trick properly because Gina has a semblance of emotion that gives away that they're not just a sentient AI masquerading as a human.

>Gina steno
>Emotions

So is complaining about it
I've been waiting for this
NOICE

I've seen Gina steno at least attempt to do something that resembles emotions.

Trick is 100% AI and thus best girl/guy.

Gina steno is cuter.

Take that back user, don't insult my robot Trick waifu.

Is there another temporary server? I switched to the one yesterday but now it seems I can't get in.

Main server is back up

>komm susser tod finally make it in

Truly a glorious day.

You should really have Trick added on Steam. Waiting for them to respond on the client ain't gonna do shit.

>adding people on AO in steam

add me on steam t. Syntere

>only eight votes

Made me check, you fucks.

Check Get Well Soon.

I have 5 people from here on steam in case I ever wanted to contact them quickly.

Just a heads up, SMT case will be in 6-7 hours, or 7-8PM EST.
I know I said before that I'm opposed to scheduling cases, but people have been wanting to know when it is, so there ya go.

How to fix Geiru?

It's ALREADY in the game m8. Do you not check update files?

Fuck, there goes my plans for the night.

I also really hope that one side plays as Chaos and the other as Law.
Debating which side should be which, probably pro is Law and defense is Chaos?

either wait for the update or get the hotfix from the suggestion doc

Yeah, no.
I tried that, sorry user.

Now time to idle all day and refuse to case :^)
Just kidding, I have to be a wagecuck instead

Okay PaynesHair

Hey fuck you, I'm the wagecuck here.

Also the most vocal SMTfag on the server.

So here are some tips for all the people who are gonna make inis in the future for rips and such

-If your character has more than 20 emotes, DO NOT make more than 20 buttons in the Emotions folder. That will fuck up the emote list IC.
-Every emote past 20 will only be selectable through the drop down emote
-For some reason emote 21 replaces emote 11 so in order to fix this, just have emote 11 and 21 be the same (example: 11 = slam#slamming#slammed#1# and 21 = slam#slamming#slammed#1#)
-You're still gonna need to increase the number value in the ini in order to make the dropdown list exclusive emote show up
-Firstmode MUST ALWAYS be 10, if you have more than 10 emotes that is
-For some stupid reason, if you have more than 20 emotes the on version of the buttons on the second emote page won't show up. Clicking on any second page button will not make it look like you chose it.

All praise 1.8

will only be selectable through the drop down list*

Fuck off 1.8 is perfect.

LOL

...nick sexed maya and she had a miscarriage?

Original comic aside, it's just Maya getting sent to jail... AGAIN.

Must be tuesday.

By the way they're just waiting for leads and supp def/pro and a judge in a2

And a 1st wit now

I'm too busy at work user, otherwise I'd case with you friends.

To be precise, first wit became lead def.

B U M P

>I will miss this because of work
>only got to do one good case this week

200% MAD

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Well, regardless, have fun and luck, Defense.