cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Git gud:

>Boring webums with sounds

>Old thread

1st for Women love men on motos

>Sitting at the dealership looking at bikes

Might be a good day dbt

>buying a bike from a stealership

It's used and I like it. So im ok with a dealership.

you're really okay with a stealership jewing you out of 1,000 extra bucks on a used motorcycle?

The bike is only 6k. I'm not loading sleep over a bit of pocket cash user

>would rather take the risk on Craigslist for a couple hundred dollars
You really can't talk any sense into poorfags.

>41 keks

"""""""risk"""""""

I remember them selling a kawsaki 250 for 2,500 OFD when it was worth 1,500

I never set foot on a stealerhsip again
its your money user, you can overpay if you want

P. Y. B.

>tuono
>125
Lel
I bet you think countersteering is a meme

Suit yourself, just so you know
>30yo + monster/er6/tmax was the most frequent sight in my time as an emt

Just after the
>it was his first bike
Mother

I appreciate your concern for my financial standings. I think I'll be ok though. In the meantime enjoy this 79 gw sitting in front of me

Funny enough I'm at the dealership looking at a Vstrom 1000. Woohoo

>bravo enough to ride a motorcycle
>still cant look at crush when im talking to her
end me

Fake confidence until it comes naturally user.

>bravo enough to motorcycle

Why do you believe I won't be able to drive a motorcycle? Seriously.

I said I'm gonna learn it, I didn't say it doesn't take any effort or something like that. It's not like I plan to do stupid shit, I just need to drive home safely.

>being able to drive a motorcycle

"Learn it" takes year
You don't just throw money at a school until you're magically able to skip there tiers

Brand new rider so wearing anything like this is completely new to me.
I put them on and decided to test out the flexibility etc. by squatting and moving around.
When I would bend my knees and squat, the back part of the waistband got yanked down by their rigidity and stretched against my butt and that felt kind of annoying.
I'm about 6'1'' and very slim with a 30 waist. I got a size 30 but the elastic waist is still kind of loose and gets yanked down when I did that squatting/bending motion.
I know they're not designed to be comfortable, but at the same time I have no idea if this means it's a bad fit, or if that's just a normal thing that happens because of the rigidity of leather pants.
Any comment/advice is welcome.
Thanks.
>pic related

>implying I can fake confidence when my emotions are a mess
>implying motorcycles dont require high testosterone to ride

>implying riding a motorcycle takes bravery

It's just a bicycle with an engine user

They're built for when you're in a riding position, also agvsport is shit.

user we answered this last thread.

And if they're leather, condition them. And they'll break in once you start wearing them more.

I only bought a motorcycle because life is shit.

How often do people die on a bicycle?
How often do you see numales on a motorcycle?

>How often do people die on a bicycle?
In my tiny country 190 people die each year on a bicycle.

>How often do you see numales on a motorcycle?
Look around here

but youre also high test
look in the real world too dingus, also you see a lot of numales on Veeky Forums refusing to ride a motorcycle because "its too scary"

>look in the real world too dingus
See them often enough. They hide behind their black visor.

In Florida the numales stick to cars, I rarely if ever see a numale on a sports bike

you're at the mercy of mouth breathing cagers in the era of smartphones and instant gratification.

sup

used to pull mad tail when I was injecting 4 different types of test into my thighs twice a week while squidding on a bike.

don't judge me, I lived somewhere it was legal.

/pol/ can you fuck off, or at least shut the fuck up about your idiotic "numale" obsession? We ride because it's fun. Those who ride for status and to "look manly" are no different than the weekend Harley boomers.

I reposted because the thread died like 10 minutes after I put it up, and I want to try to get as much input as possible.

Poor baiku

rip

It's just a flesh wound!

t. nobike

She went out with a bang.

Her last gift was drenching me in gasoline, soaking everything from the interior of my helmet down to my socks, making sure i was nice and woozy from the noxious gases for my stay in the Er.

At least she didn't end you with a bang and ignition

it's never felt so good to have not been burned alive.

desu he's probably a scooter numale

I always kek when I see someone on a scooter, why didn't they just save 500 extra bux for a motorcycle? so they drive around on a faggot-o-bile and has nobody pay them any respect

I also make sure to hoon and rev-bomb around them

What happened there?

The world behind that windshield looks A E S T H E T I C as fuck
It could've been worse
It could've caught fire
>it could be raining

Blind Mexican with no drivers license on his way to 7-11 tried to attempted murder me while i was on my way to work

What I don't understand about scooter riders is they never have any gear on except maybe a helmet. It's like they think a motorcycle is so dangerous but a scooter is safe? Scooters don't accelerate or maneuver nearly as well as a motorcycle so you're at more of a risk if shit gets sticky and you need to get out of a situation.

that's a nice pic
I didn't catch that scenery in the background

A lot of scooterbros just ride in cities, so they probably don't get up to much more speed than a bicycle

I don't think the average cyclist is doing 25-45 mph like most city roads are

And how am I gonna learn how to drive it without driving it?
I just need to not fall, again what's the problem?

Some people have a natural talent when it comes to photography, many do not.

>"Learn it" takes year
and accidents.
It takes years and accidents.

Nearly everyone i know who has a scoot jumps through hoops to have as little protection as possibile

Some wear their helmets back to show their hair, some put them backwards with no straps
Noone has a full face and only one has a modular

>I just need to not fall, again what's the problem?

you need to learn to see into the future and have impossible reflexes. even then, it wont save you from blind mexicans with 3rd world tier driving abilities.

They restrict movement so you do not hyper extend you legs during a crash.

its because they know they'll look like a giant faggot with full on gear on a scooter, Especially since both guys and girls will ask what they ride when they carry it around

dbt can you count the amount of times you have crashed a motorcycle?
personally its in the hundreds, i lost count years ago.

4 over the last (first) year

all of them low sides

negative camber on the corner caught him there.
he ded?

I don't find my pictures bad, I just focussed to much on the bikes instead of the scenery

I think he survived, he didn't even get hurt badly

ive never managed to low slide a road bike touch wood.

My best highside was showing off in front of a bunch of girls i know, came flying up toward them with the rear wheel locked completely sideways. hit a rut and flew off the bike to a running landing.

I lowsided because chit tires because 1 time I came into a corner too hot and the other 2 other times its because I braked too hard with my chit tires.

tip: get decent tires and brake correctly

1- Low side exiting the garage because of the floor beeing wet. (bent the handlebar)
2- Riding on mud on street tyres. (Broken mirror and broken bone in left hand)

0 because I'm not retarded.

I remember one day i ate shit over 60 ft triples, front wheel washed out on the down ramp after hitting a dried up puddle, was probably doing around 80 km/h, bike rolled over me while i was on the ground and everything, had a tiny graze on my right arm that was it, had like 15 people running over thining i was all kinds of fucked up

You mean because you are slow right?

No I mean because I have less than a thousand miles under my belt :^)

>tfw haven't processed sem pics yet
>haven't been following dbt either
>losing all the fun posting

W-wait

I haven't done much after the SEM either
I've been working three hours a day after the SEM, then I did literally nothing for the rest of the days.
And I started drinking coffee now. I don't know if that's good or bad

I don't have that, just luck out sometimes. And I make like 10-20 photo's per picture that is acceptable.

Your pictures are pretty good, being focussed on the bikes during a bike holiday isn't a bad thing. Most pictures I took are of nature or the people, so can post barely any here.

Nigga I've seen shit when it comes to that. I used to drive with my scooter in the snow uphill with faggots that come from the different direction.

But seriously, I just need to learn how to practically drive and be able to not fall, nothing else. All the rest will come with time and driving experience.

You think I'm crazy if I believe I can do that?

Dropped the bike at the MSF course

Then went down on a sandy road with a sharp left going into a right hairpin

that's a very nice picture, too.
thanks.
>Most pictures I took are of nature or the people, so can post barely any here.
Yeah, with only bikes on the pictures I can post most of them here

>dropped
Too many times

>crashed
3 times
>grabbed a fist full of front brake in a corner during lessons
>cuddled with some concrete blocks
>FUCKING GERMAN ROADS

been riding for 12 years
crashed 3 times on a motorcycle (not including dirtbikes)
1) driving a cb750f custom super sport. Being a novice, low-sided on gravel
2) riding a klr 650 on a winding mountain road when my headlight cut out and I had to swerve off the road to avoid oncomming traffic
3) some blind mexican with no license must have thought my motorcycle was an evil spirit or something and jumped across the lane at the last second and drilled me head on

>3) some blind mexican with no license must have thought my motorcycle was an evil spirit or something and jumped across the lane at the last second and drilled me head on
on a 2015 ktm super duke 1290r

Once, Msf course. During emergency stop practice I turned the wheel for some reason after stopping and I went down with it.
It was pretty funny.

sorry for your lots

its that feeling you get when you're driving down a road and 50 yards ahead you see a vehicle parked and you just know they're going to open the door on you.

sure enough, when you get right next to it they do and you skid hard till your bike is sideways and accelerate to straighten yourself out and avoid danger

Nope, he survived believe it or not. He broke five vertebrae and needed two 10-inch steel rods fixed to his spine, also fucked up his left arm, with two plates and 16 screws being fitted to hold the multiple fractures together. Plus, he had massive ligament damage to his knee.

The best part is he went straight back to racing as soon as he could, and is fucking great at the TT.

that bike was a champion.
the destruction has less to do with ktm quality and more to do with 1st world meets 3rd.

actually, never-mind. The fact that the gas tank exploded and soaked me in gasoline is scary as fuck and I would never buy a ktm again...

i just dont think my passion for street bikes is greater than my not wanting to be burned alive.

When she was fit though, I feel in love with her all over again everyday

>The fact that the gas tank exploded and soaked me in gasoline

On the road? twice.

Racing? Too many to count, such as pic related.

In my small Euro country about 40 people die on a motorcycle, and 20 people die on a bicycle a year. So it's not all that different.

1 on the street, untold millions on dirt.

I should at 73 pedestrians died as well last year, so walking is a lot more dangerous than motorcycling.

Damn he kicked his right foot peg off

coffe is good.

Welcome to the family

>implying anyone on /dbt/ except me can appreciate a goldwing

Love those bikes.

They probably need to be broken in a bit. Either way, they aren't meant for squatting. Get yourself in the tucked position on a bike and that is the most extreme flexibility the pants should have

>Welcome to the family
Hi

Am I a pro yet?

looooooooooooooool

Yeah but you don't have to shift so they're easier, therefore safer.

>raining so I don't want to ride
>too windy so I don't want to ride
>too much traffic so I don't want to ride
>night time so I don't want to ride
wat do

>wat do
buy a truck?