Diesel fiat

>diesel fiat

Who on Veeky Forums has the most pathetic car?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/178405748
youtube.com/watch?v=uaikgmFjNmM
youtube.com/watch?v=PpeS5AwOXQI
youtube.com/watch?v=6Y1b9gFePCk
youtube.com/watch?v=-J0LWNhhJ-k
youtube.com/watch?v=pzl2HezuxVM
youtube.com/watch?v=RrhJYkAcsrk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mJet Obviously

Bump

fuck tripfags. they are the bane of Veeky Forums.

I have two trucks. a 65 f100 and an 84 f150. both run reliably. but I could win any pathetic car contest hands down, because I have spent 40 years preparing for it.

god I hate trips.

Tripfriend Veeky Forums > current Veeky Forums

>getting this triggered he needs to make a thread

im on your side mjet keep driving that fiat. probably unironically faster to 60 than the landbarge burger drives

>Tripfriend Veeky Forums > current Veeky Forums

lel I'm old and drunk. can you translate that into english? meaning, are you for me or agin me?

Love you

>faster than a Mountuned 300hp Focus ST

Lol okay

>diesel fiat

thats a good car, but many people fighting with mjet were saying they had a better car and proud of their landbarge.
there is nothing wrong with diesel engines, especially modern turbodiesel ones. yes they rev lower. yes they sound marginally worse (are you really going to put fart cans on your daily drivers ahaha), but they are way faster than petrol engines with same displacement and are legitimately fun to drive. i dont know what engine mjet has but the 1.9 is not slow. its not fast either, its adequate.

1.3 85hp/200Nm.
Wish I had the 1.9, but wasn't available on this model year.
Things would get quite hektik if it had the 1.9, tho. Especially if it was remapped.

ok thats quite slow. still id rather drive that, at least it can actually corner.

It's okay. Pulls great but it's on top speed it lacks, like any other small diesel.
I reached 200km/h once on flat ground, tho.

just make it so your next car is a giulietta or something similar with 150 hp, now those kind of cars start to feel fast.
you think your fiat pulls great? well, try overtaking someone going 80 kmh. or worse yet, try overtaking someone on the highway. ive been in and tried a 1.9 140 hp giulietta, and its a whole other story. you actually barely ever floor it. overtaking is a breeze at almost every speeds and it will pull to 220 on flat and 230 with a descent

Overtakes fine, even north of 120, as long as the turbo is fully spooled.
But yeah, a 1.9 is a whole other league.

>Sound 'marginally' worse
>Rev a 'little' lower
>'faster' than petrol
>'fun' to drive

It's slower, worse sounding, worse responding and with a far smaller powerband over a far smaller rev range

Just leave your trip on desu, there's no shame in having a diesel as a daily beater in fact they are perfect for that but sperging out pretending like its some ultimate driving machine is just fucking retarded.

they have a far smaller powerband than petrols
so do 2strokes
are 2strokes not fun?

its not slower at all. same displacement 0-100 times are always 1 second faster because muh torque

>hurr muh powerband
What does that matter when you have to rev the shit out of it to get any power? Not even mentioning the lack of torque.

And they don't sound bad at all. Mine at least doesn't.
vimeo.com/178405748

They're fun because they're revvy, same as a rotary.

Having a tiny band of grunt across 2000rpm isn't fun, it gives you at least some comfort when you're in stop start traffic.

The best thing about mjet's posts is he's ENTIRELY serious

doesnt matter at what rpm it happens, a sudden surge of power is always fun. have you ever driven a proper turbodiesel car?

2 strokes run on petrol.
And have a large powerband
And rev very high

they have a 2-3k rpm powerband which in motorcycles its nothing. its a struggle to be in the right gear every corner. and thats the fun of it

?
>It doesn't sound bad
Literally one of the worst trolls on Veeky Forums

Maybe a 50cc.
Go ride a 500cc bike

I bet you like how civics sound. lmao

Also you shift worse than my fucking nan holy shit please never drive again.

yeah, those are also outputting less hp.
and arent 'tfsi' engines biturbo? when two same displacement engines have the same hp the diesel is always faster because it has more torque, nothing you can do about it. older series 320d were way faster than 320is

>13+ s 0-60
KEK

what is powerband.

I like my barge though. A fiat owner also has talked shit about my prelude when I was unirronically faster to 60 in a 1500 dollar 26 year old car while he was paying more for his fiat a month than he did in child support.

> this is true and written literally

> now mjet is insulting better Hondas with his crappy fiat for no reason.

What the FUCK is up with fiat owners

also you can't read, the 2l petrols were outputting the same HP and less torque as a 2l diesel yet still faster 0-60m[h and had higher top speeds.

Numbers don't matter, there are people I know with 500hp 4bangers that get smoked by 'less powerful' bigger displacement engines because their 500hp is some shitty tune bolton that makes that power for about 500rpm and is absolutely dead everywhere else.

>take less than a half-second to shift
>hurr, you shift so bad because you dropped the clutch too early xDDDD

lol, the day is yet to come for a burger to teach me how to shift on string weaving bhutanese IRC channel

>better hondas
Civics literally only exist to be obnoxious and pollute the cities with their fartcan noise. That and be smoked on the lights by diesels.
And that's a fact.

>dollars
Hm, are you the same user that was talking about the Giulietta? Thought you were european, or are you just using burgerbux so the americans can understand?

Mjet I own a v8 lexus now, just stop before you realize what an idiot you've been.

> real California Walnut trim
> leather errywhere
Bitch I AM European

More like your fucking awful clutch control, I'm fine with people taking a while to shift if they do it smoothly but you're slow it and then the car is going back and forth like a motherfucking lowrider due to your shifting.

I'd be fine with all that if you didn't talk like some kind of tougemonster spergo.

>doesn't quote what I said
Still have no idea who the fuck you are.

Diesel fiat's are arguably perhaps best diesel fueled cars on the roads this day, sadly I'm not kidding. A few years ago I would have put TDI along, but we all know now what a fucking trainwreck TDI has been. Also VW is now too shitty... i mean 2year old cars rusting???! EVEN LANCIA BETA, or some Leyland shit could do BETTER!!

He using USD because it is the worlds currency friendo, everything internation is bought and sold using USD

>awful clutch control
I can control it fine and I can shift smoothly. Do I need to post a video?

>all this shit because I was shifting aggressively

um ferya

>Who on Veeky Forums has the most pathetic car?
1.4l N/A 2008 Opel Astra, 3 doors aka "the shitting dog", manual though.

R8 me

You posted a video and your shifting was shit.

You can shift aggressively without destroying your tranny, the fact that you shift that badly in a fucking gutless 1.3 is hilarious, you can shift pretty awfully in cars like that and it doesn't matter.

I've a fucking Audi A3 shitbox, 2.0 TDI 140 hp stock (189 with a few modifications), and i consider that crap slower than continental drift. I'm not even a burger, here IN ITALY the fucking FCA is a meme, every fiat product is trashed by public opinion especially that "thing" you call "Giulietta". Sperging out about Fiat is a very marked form of autism, quit your internet connection and make Veeky Forums great again

ah si' 189 cavalli sono lenti
con 250 paghi il superbollo e l'80% delle macchine ne hanno 90 o meno
levati dai coglioni idiota

>shifting was shit
>You can shift aggressively without destroying your tranny
>destroying your tranny

It's like you're Veeky Forums personified.

an amateur enthusiast should be easily capable of shifting gears at the redline without bouncing their car around like a bronco, in a car that actually has power never mind a shitbox.

kek, idiota esci dalla tua cameretta, c'è un mondo là fuori. Se per te 189 cavalli sono tanti perché non puoi permetterti altro al di fuori della tua Twingo potevi dirlo prima, ci facevi una figura migliore

non saranno tanti ma guardati attorno tutti guidano stronzate con 90 cavalli o meno, soprattutto grazie al meme dei neopatentati.
tirala in autostrada e dimmi in quanto ti possono stare dietro

You do know If I was at the redline (and I was nowhere near it) the shifting would be a lot smoother even if I dumped the clutch like I did, right?

It takes true autism to be fucking criticising just because I dumped the clutch.

chiunque con un turbodiesel decente e poi 189 ottenuti grazie alla rimappatura e all'overboost del turbogruppo, in teoria dovrebbero essere 140 stock e a questo punto, anche il primo idiota con una Giulietta """TURBO GPL""" può fumarmi in autostrada

>'dumps the clutch'
>literally 0.5-1 second gear changes with foot off the throttle

sure buddy, see you on touge.

ti fuma dove? hai 60 cavalli in piu'. a questo punto gli unici che ti possono stare dietro sono 2.5 tdi e guarda quanti ce ne sono. vedo tante nuove serie 3 e serie 1 e sono tutte 16d ahah

Hey mjet which diesel is your Fiat currently rocking?
Pic related is mine, a 1.7 turbo diésel driven by a mechanical axial pump {see Bosch VE}, indirect injection and reaching the 140k km (same diesel that pushed regattas dunas and some alfas back in the 90s and early 2000's) , and overpriced because of their hilariously cheap maintenance, great mileage and extreme reliability (some have been able to kick the 750k km bar no problem)

Parlavo della mia A3 stock e comunque, non so dove tu vivi, ma se in giro vedi solamente carriole da 90 cv o vivi in qualche paesino sperduto del Molise o stai sparando una quantità spropositata di cazzate; da me al sud macchine come Audi A3/4, BMW Serie 1/3 o Mercedes Classe A/C (Specialmente la nuova classe A) sono molto frequenti e vivo in un paese di media grandezza, non so tu poi

1.3 Multijet II 85hp/200Nm. The one with 8 injection cycles and a variable geometry turbo.
It has great empeegees (people actually manage to do less than 3.5L/100) if you drive it the speed limit. But it does drink a bit more if you constantly thrash it around.
I never go above 7L/100 tho, no matter the speed.

It's okay, but then I see guys pushing more than 240hp/400Nm from 1.9 8v Grande Puntos and I'm a bit jelly.

>ford festiva
Get fucked, /thread

anch'io ne vedo, ma la tengono la badge? il 60% sono 1.6d, comunque sono di bologna. per gli standard europei guidi un auto veloce, anzi, molto veloce. non vedo il problema. farai 0-100 in 7 e qualcosa

>Mfw new Audi TT has more MPGs then Smart ForTwo

Based Audi Ultra

devo dire che al sud, almeno da una sensazione che mi ha dato subito.it, ci sono MOLTE più macchine di lusso e in generale "veloci"

qua al nord invece sono tutte abbastanza average e non oltre i 130 cavalli, sia su subito che guardandosi attorno

Non sono un ragazzino e non vado a tirare la mia macchinetta sulla tangenziale quindi non so dirti esattamente quanto faccio nel 0-100 ma ti assicuro che è una A3 2.0 TDI è lenta per gli standard europei, ho posseduto in passato una A8 3.7 V8 pagata relativamente poco per i tempi (vivevo in Germania, lì le Audi te le tirano dietro, sadly l'ho distrutta dopo poco più di un anno a causa dei soliti ragazzini che tirano le loro Golf GTI sulle Autobahnen) e fidati che in giro c'era di meglio, MOLTO meglio. Forse quella A3 sarà veloce per gli standard italiani, ma se mi parli di standard europei, ti rido in faccia.

in quanti hanno piu' di 4 cilindri in europa?

se mi parli di cilindri ti do ragione, qui siamo immersi fino al collo dai turbo, ma si parlava di velocità se non sbaglio

Hey b careful because those 1.3 multi jets have bad fame for warping the air box, allowing water to enter the engine thus slightly but progressively bending the rods

that issue is covered by manufacturer warranty

Only happens on old gen Pandas.
It had something to do with the plastic mouldings on the engine bay.

youtube.com/watch?v=uaikgmFjNmM

youtube.com/watch?v=PpeS5AwOXQI

youtube.com/watch?v=6Y1b9gFePCk

youtube.com/watch?v=-J0LWNhhJ-k

youtube.com/watch?v=pzl2HezuxVM

youtube.com/watch?v=RrhJYkAcsrk

thank you my friend, i owe you one

>olds 98 with a olds 350 diesel

pls help

daily beater e39 530d here

My 2.2t audi S2 is way more fun and far, far quicker.

mjet I thought you were a britcuck?

We wouldn't let his sort in

Yeah, I'm way too white for you to let me in.

Everyone praises the exhaust note of these and it sounds like every other turbo hot hatch to me

Watch those videos to see how shitty your shifting really is, they're bashing through the gears without caring in a race without sending their car all over the place and you make yours look like it has shot suspension just taking the groceries home.

>way too shit taste in cars for you to let me in
Fixed

>bragging about how white you are
found the nigger

>he really is comparing a sequential gearbox with straight cut gears to a normal car
Can one be more retarded than this?

>He thinks this youtube.com/watch?v=PpeS5AwOXQI is a sequential straight cut gearbox

wow mate I literally don't have to say anything more I think it speaks for itself.

The more I come here the more I wonder how "enthusiasts" can own such shitboxes and praise them as if they're anything but a 1997 Ford Taurus

>he actually thinks I watched those videos

>he thought straight cut gears make shifts softer in the first place

Why do you think they use helical cut gears on road cars mate

Essentially because of the unbearable noise straight cut makes. Not because it operates more violently, if that's what you're thinking.

The most hilarious thing is you're still going on with your autistic rant because I dropped the clutch hard when I changed gear.

It's both that they are loud and they mesh significantly harder

They mesh all at once, actually.
It's just that they transfer the load way more efficiently than a helical cut, therefore it seems like they just slam when meshing.

I wonder why you still come here in general.

There's that guy with the spraypainted shitbox that occasionally posts here.

Mjet might be a filthy monkey in a 1.3l cuckshed but at least he's not a Redditor.

i want an armrest. i think im installing an armrest in my shitbox

How about a Taurus on sillywheels?