PlayStation 4 General #364 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: Cute cats Edition

========================================

>Hatsune Miku: VR Future Live releases October 13
Read more at gematsu.com/2016/10/hatsune-miku-vr-future-live-western-released-moved-october-13

>Nights of Azure 2 details fighting with a Lily and Servans
gematsu.com/2016/10/nights-of-azure-2-details-fighting-lily-servans

>Final Fantasy XV ‘Death Spell’ gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/10/final-fantasy-xv-death-spell-gameplay

>BlazBlue: Central Fiction launches November 4 in Europe
gematsu.com/2016/10/blazblue-central-fiction-launches-november-4-europe

>Atelier Firis details Pamela costume effects
gematsu.com/2016/10/atelier-firis-details-pamela-nanna-henrikka-lukas-nicola-bernd-costume-effects

>Gundam Breaker 3 details five new DLC expansions
gematsu.com/2016/10/gundam-breaker-3-details-five-new-dlc-expanisons

>Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization fifth trailer
gematsu.com/2016/10/sword-art-online-hollow-realization-fifth-trailer-save-data-bonuses-announced

>Accel World vs. Sword Art Online: Millennium Twilight announced for PS4, PS Vita
gematsu.com/2016/10/accel-world-vs-sword-art-online-millennium-twilight-announced-ps4-ps-vita

>Musou Stars first details, screenshots
gematsu.com/2016/09/musou-stars-first-details-screenshots

>Gravity Rush 2 ‘Gravity-Tsu #3’ live stream archive
gematsu.com/2016/09/gravity-rush-2-gravity-tsu-3-live-stream-archive

>Fate/Extella second trailer
gematsu.com/2016/09/fateextella-second-trailer

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/10/yooka-laylee-get-physical-release
youtube.com/watch?v=BqFftJDXii0
youtube.com/watch?v=irYXtkEuxjI
blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/10/03/playstation-vr-the-ultimate-faq/
monoprice.com/product?p_id=15263
wyrestorm.com/catalog/MX-0404-H2
hdtvsupply.com/5x1-hdmi-switcher-hdmi-2.html
amazon.com/Orei-Splitter-Ports-Supports-Control/dp/B016O5NMMC?th=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wew lad

Post more.

Wake up assholes.

that's a fucking lewd picture, op

But that's exactly what you like, don't lie.

I don't really know if I like it, you should post more Sinon so I can be sure

>Q: Does the Processor Unit support 4K and HDR pass through?
>The PS VR Processor Unit (PU) supports video pass through so that you can enjoy regular non-VR content on your TV when you have the PS4 connected to the TV via the PU and the PU is connected to power via the AC adapter and the PS VR headset is not in use. This pass through support works for regular 1080p signals and also supports 2160p (UHD or ‘4K’) content in YUV 420 color format at up to 60 Hz from a PlayStation Pro.

>However, HDR signals are not supported for pass through by the PU. This applies to both 1080p and 2160p HDR. If you have a HDR capable TV and want to view PS4 content in HDR, it is necessary to cable the PS4 directly to the TV.

Why is it everytime Sony takes a step forward they trip doing it?

Shkreli bought that million dollar wu tang album and won't release the tracks

He'll make Veeky Forums only accessible if you have a pass and quadrouple the price of passes.

Sorry but I don't have any, I just randomly pick something from gelbooru ieverytime.

I hope Kat's big fat tats look bigger in the new game

Who ordered psvr?

A driveclub for me to join
Right now
come on anons

Is forty dead?

Smug Jack-O does things to me.

Would you lick sols semen out of smug jack-o?

No thanks.

I'd let Jack-O bully me though.

Looking to import some games, just a few questions.

Will I need a jap PSN just to play them single player/offline?
If I have my primary PSN in the EU region and my ps4 set as primary will it work with a jap account for the purposes of PS+ like how I can use it with other accounts on the system?

>Will I need a jap PSN just to play them single player/offline?
If they're physical then no, if you want DLC then yes.
>If I have my primary PSN in the EU region and my ps4 set as primary will it work with a jap account for the purposes of PS+ like how I can use it with other accounts on the system?
You can have multiple PSN accounts set as primary, just set your JP account as primary aswell.

No, no that's not what I mean. I mean, when you have a PS4 set as primary, and there's an account with PS+ on it on that PS4, all the other accounts (at least in the same region as far as I know) get the same PS+ benefits. Does that apply across regions? I'd rather not buy jap PS+ just for a couple games, if I don't have to.

What shows are you watching this season ps4g?

What are some good bully pandas?

Sound Euphonium and Flip Flappers

Eupho
Gundam
Keijo
Wixoss
Occultic Nine

Nagatoro-san series.

I wanted to get into idolmaster, but from what I understand it was a fad and now love live is the hot topic? Should i forget about idolmaster?

Nothing

Drifters and Haikyuu!! S3

3 days left hype

both are fads, choose your best girl

>capcom teased shadow of rome as a new ps2 on ps4 in a tweet then deleted it

Her toe has one joint too many.

whats wrong with her fucking FOOT

bump

gematsu.com/2016/10/yooka-laylee-get-physical-release

Based

Good price?
or wait for a bigger deal?

You'll get like 30-40 hours out of it, if you like ateliers go for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=BqFftJDXii0

EU too, right?

im@s is eternal

>giving 19 pounds of gold for an atelier game
Isn't that worth like millions?

PS4 gen, help.

I turned on my ps4 after months of not connecting it or turning it on (due to moving in to different places), when I turned it on, suddenly it shows that I dont have enough space in memory, and all the games that I've played shows as their original sizes, and overbloated at that.

For example, GTA V, I have it on disc and I only have save games, suddenly, it shows that I have 56gb worth of content of that game, even though I have it physical.

This is the same for every single game I have, I only have physical, but the space they're taking is as if I had them digital.

Any idea what is going on?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
Physical games dump the disk to your HDD, so space usage is the same between physical and digital.

Every game installs like said, then the disc is used to verify that you own the actual game still and didn't sell, so it's antipiracy, in a sense.

Your system size very well may have bloated BECAUSE you haven't turned it on in so long, hdd might be failing, tons of patches started downloading at once taking up all that memory, etc etc, a billion reasons.

Delete some of the shit you're not playing right now.

I knew that, but I thought they, at most, installed stuff that made it speed up not the whole freaking game.

I mean shit, that's just common sense, you know, a benefit for using physical instead of digital.
Whatever though. Thanks.

that's not a benefit. With the size of games nowadays not having an install leads to fucking horrific load times in games. Even in the early days of PS3 before installs were more common, the bigger games had pretty fucking bad load time issues.

Let me put it this way, imagine those 4.7gb ps2 games load times, times 10. that's what it would be. it would be very bad, very segmented loading to be even remotely playable. Installing the entire disc's contents to the hdd is a far more preferable solution. Physical purchases mean nothing anymore because of the size of games. Having a disc so you can play anywhere is nice, yeah, but that's about as far as it goes. The older benefits of not needing to install, not needing to install tons of patches, and not having to wait on a server no longer apply. Every single game has a fucking day 1 patch nowadays to fix massive, crippling, critical bugs that can crash the game or damage the system it's being played on so god fucking help you if you don't install it.

games suck, god damn I hate video games. But I love them really.

I can kind of understand that, but it really annoyed me when even Steins;gate 0 and Chaos;Child were about 8 gbs each. Which is why I came here right...I knew about the installation but when even VNs had these fuckhuge filesizes I thought something was off

I mean, fuck, man.

I love how the new SAO game isn't even out yet and they're already working on a crossover one. None of the SAO waifus could hold a candle to the butterfly goddess though really. They could all go at her at the same time and I'm pretty sure she'd still win and look hotter at the same time doing it.

Don't they have FMVs of some sort? It's not really that surprising. Plus high res, uncompressed bgs and VO/VA. 8gb sounds about right. Welcome to the future where they try to stop piracy not through complicated DRM and careful tactics, but through sheer manipulation of people's interest in the games. Would you really rather download a fucking 80gb file or still massive 30gb repack, or just drop a fiver on the game, or not download it/buy it at all?

VN nowadays have fuck huge install size on PC

>accel world
>sword art online
>anything good about them

Fucking shittaste general.

Considering we have yet to see her actually fight seriously to her full potential and she's completely overwhelmed anyone that has tried to fight her effortlessly including the main character himself and even Kirito lost to a virtual one shot character and is way stronger than any of his waifus it'd be like National Pro League vs. Inner City High School League tier kind of match up

Tens days nagas, is yous readys?

Hey man I'm not the one that greenlit the game. Kuroyukihime is disgustingly hot though and legitimately an enjoyable character to watch. Shame I can't say the same for her SAO counterparts.

I just got home from trying it about an hour ago, and I can confidently say that cemented my decision to not get one.

Wasn't a bad experience, but way way WAY too expensive for what it is, and what it provides. Maybe in 4 or 5 years, i'll pick it up like I did the move.

Oh they did have the rez area 1 set up on it though, that was the fucking TITS.
still not worth a $500 investment though.

>still not worth a $500 investment though.
What third world part of Brazil do you fucking live in?

What?
It's just not. There's just really not that much actual full game content coming out for it for quite a while. Love me some rez and that would be a purchase the instant I get one, but i'm not gonna spend $500 just to play rez again. Like I said, in a few years when there are some decent titles, i'll get it.

>$500
No seriously, what what third world country do you live in.

Not him but isn't the bundle with the camera and move controllers $500?

America.
What does it cost for you? Remember to factor in the required ps camera and move controllers.

>Not him but isn't the bundle with the camera and move controllers $500?
Only the launch bundle which comes with move controllers, camera, and a game.

Headset+Converter Box is $300, he said he has move which would imply he also has the camera.

headset+box is $400.
I don't have a camera. Why would I have a camera? They were useless from day 1. move I only got because they were quite literally $10 on sale a piece at a local best buy trying to get rid of them.

Still, camera by itself is almost $50 still in most places, so why not just get the bundle and get some extra move sticks, and worlds? It'd add up to about $500 anyway.

>I don't have a camera. Why would I have a camera?
Because move doesn't work without camera.

Also move is completely optional in every game except for Farpoint which comes with its own controller.

>o why not just get the bundle and get some extra move sticks, and worlds? It'd add up to about $500 anyway.

Your entire argument is based around the fact its not worth the $500 investment, which misleadingly implies that's the entry cost.

Played Outlast 2 demo (it's up on PS store)
youtube.com/watch?v=irYXtkEuxjI
Better than first one, but still shit.

Is there a PC demo?

Nope

How the fuck do I find demos on the ps store?
How the fuck do I find anything?

>the minecraft guy is now bidding on Veeky Forums

EU PS Store

What the fuck are you talking about?

Hiro was going to sell the site to a jackass who needs the chair, and Notch is offering Hiro money now.

>the bioshock guy is now bidding on Veeky Forums

blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/10/03/playstation-vr-the-ultimate-faq/
>However, HDR signals are not supported for pass through by the PU. This applies to both 1080p and 2160p HDR. If you have a HDR capable TV and want to view PS4 content in HDR, it is necessary to cable the PS4 directly to the TV.

4K HDR fags: BTFO

>PU

>4K HDR cucks have to replug the PU every time they want to play VR instead of it just being ready to go
lel

What time does Resident Evil HD release tomorrow for PS+ subscribers?

OP shitting the bed as always

Why do you care so much about the OP picture?

What is the trick this guy does to make the girls skin look so soft?

Drawing them soft.

>first night off in like ten days
>been so tired that all I do is come home, eat and go to bed
>finally have some time to just be lazy and play games
I couldn't go another night without a break.

Stuck in Persona for hours because I don't know whether to date Hifumi or Haru

Is there an analogue for either Chie or Aigis?

How would you fix this game?

Make it fun.

>4K HDR fags: BTFO

VR is not 4K, Pro and VR, as much as people like to believe otherwise, are two different platforms right now, all the PSVR titles are for standard PS4 and tech is emergent, Sony can't risk segregating the audience on it.

PSVR2 or whatever will probably support HDR but even then, I serously doubt it'll matter, since there's no chance in hell we're anywhere near 4k VR being plausible for an average user.

I understand this, but they're mildly inconvenienced therefore btfo see

Buddy doesn't know bout muh HDMI switch.

Makoto

Is there a HDMI switch that's HDR-compliant? I'll wait.

Eye of Heaven worth the $60 or wait for a sale ?

Go on.

I wouldn't say so

There's no such thing as "HDR-compliant" you nitwit, HDR is not an independent feature, its tied to a set of technologies, you need literally any HDCP 2.2 compliant switch.

monoprice.com/product?p_id=15263
wyrestorm.com/catalog/MX-0404-H2
hdtvsupply.com/5x1-hdmi-switcher-hdmi-2.html
amazon.com/Orei-Splitter-Ports-Supports-Control/dp/B016O5NMMC?th=1

I could go on but you get the point.

>tfw have been watching my backlog for the last two seasons
>missed all currently airing
>will probbaly miss this seaon too
>will probably just add a whole bunch of shows onto my backlog anyway

be sure sure to hit like and subscribe thanks

>Eliminate the F2P model
>Make every action with starter tools fast to begin with. If I'm looking down at my phone with the controller in my other hand, then you haven't made a very compelling game
>Increase the default inventory space
>Give the Godzilla kaiju less health. I understand that you're supposed to work together to take them down, but firing from slow turrets at the same enemy for 10-20 minutes isn't fun
>Improve the combat
>Let go of the camera
>Scrap at least part of the projection clone excuse and just have players that are in your vicinity show up at all times
>Design more islands
>Don't allow players to build on the route that the bus takes; bothers me when I see it go through houses, structures, as if it's without a solid presence (even though you can get knocked out by standing in its way)
>Pull the focus and desaturate the colors so I can comfortably see what's ahead. It's a unique look, sure, but it doesn't belong in such a shallow game
>Stabilize the framerate, don't let it drop below 20

I've played many games that feature poor design choices, but this is a series of questionable ones. I'd really like to know what they were thinking, both Q-Games and Sony.

To sum it up,

>mfw The Tatami Galaxy is the only show I've removed from my backlog in the past several months
>mfw Danganronpa 3 is the only show I watched last season
>mfw it was mostly shit so now I want to watch more of the recommended shows on my backlog

resident evil tomorrow

What about RE tomorrow?