Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NcGqr-svpko
youtube.com/watch?v=7TE6hhHL8n0
i.imgur.com/Y6CTjdr.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best girl.
Best body.
Best wife.

What champ/skin tilts you the most? For me it's Rumble with that superhero skin.

Where were you when Uberdanger became the most based league youtuber?

youtube.com/watch?v=NcGqr-svpko

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

Those clickbaits are the reason why youtube is shit.

faggot

>I_didnt_watch_the_video_To_See_how_Stupid_i_Am.jpg

It was done intentionally, faggot.

I opened a chest and got essence, jewels, and an icon

What happened to skin shards?

You get what you pay for goy

Because they have low quality and are made with 0 effort, also they put some shit sounds they call music and add some effects with some cutted scene's and there u have ur "Quality video". The worst thing is that little kids like you support this shit.

>getting anything of value from riot

arcade and dj sona, every yasuo skin besides high noon

>that vayne in low elo that dicks your entire team

>playing renekton
>laning against kennen
>autos me down like an animal for every cs i take
>buy hexdrinker
>his auto>Q>W does 60% of my health even with the magic resist

What is this fucking champ dude?

Wow, its almost as if that's exactly what he's talking about in the video. About how much low effort content is made. How about you watch that shit before you make a fucking fool of yourself.

I've not been paying attention to the meta for a while. How and why is Aurelion Sol winning games? I thought he was useless
>stay inside his stars
>he literally can't do shit without ult

Soulreaver Draven.

Playing melee vs ranged matchups requires advanced knowledge of minion aggro, bush use and wave control, something you probably lack.

>He will never have a viewer more from me

>youtube e-celeb bullshit

No one cares about your stupid video kid

I wanna impregnate shyvana!

xth for breast waifu

:^)

>hehehe n-nothing p-personel kid. I only watch mature videos and streamers like Tyler1

>Vayne is considered a free loss in every rank above gold
>This general gets triggered every time she's mentioning spouting "TRUE DDUMAGE" and disregard all of her massive weaknesses, one of which is her damage

Sona is a cute innocent girl, go away with your pervert thoughts, fucking pervert

The picture speaks for itself, but I'm gonna rant anyways
>Spoonfeed bot lane kills and assists early game
>Spoonfeed Mid lane early game
>Fuck up gank top lane and give olaf one kill
>retarded bot lane literally has no brain and just keeps feeding (look at their CS)
>my team's fucking CS
>jungler is tied for most CS
>teemo tries to 1v1 a 10 kill olaf
>lucian no upgraded boots
>jhin thought he was good because he last hit me in a teamfight

I'm mad

You can also get icons, but they're permanent. Can't believe icons cost money in this game

forgot to attach
the visual just makes you understand
it makes you feel
just look at it

Vlad belongs in my bed being all soft cuddly and sexually perverted.

I'm going to rape this daki yellow

I'm a fucking monkey ass bozo wrong image crucify me. 3rd time's the charm

also fuck this 2 minute wait before posts now there's more time for people to judge me

youtube.com/watch?v=7TE6hhHL8n0

Its not that shes not decent. Its that theres no reason to pick her over other adc's.
Vayne is the best tank killing ADC in the game by far, no one else can match how much damage she can do to a tank when shes farmed.

But tanks aren't good right now anyway, and are usually easy to deal with in other ways.

Plus in general ADC's with good utility like Jhin, Cait, and Sivir are generally better choices and can do just as well.

Generally speaking if something is weak its because what they counter is weak. If a champion is weak while what it counters is strong (Like any assassin against an Aurelion) then there's an issue with balance.

Right now Vayne is balanced, there's just better options than her since tanks aren't that strong.

Delete this I can't handle it

Except Vayne was irrelevant the past 2-3 heavy tank metas as well. Get that armchair bullshit out of here.

I got a permanent icon, but I'd rather have a shard than a fucking Arcade Ahri icon

>Vayne balanced
>oneshots me with 1 Q ult in late as squishy

gee boss i dunno

post gay furry shota yordles pls

>Veeky Forums vip since 2015
>no badge
FIX THIS MODS

I don't understand how I always do poorly with champions are supposed to be easy, like Garen, Nasus, and Vi

>Vayne not balanced

She's so easy to shut down it's not even funny.

>mfw EU

I think one can conclude that our scene is pretty much dead at this point, viewership was already abysmal last season and will shrink even further after this disaster

Yeah pretty much.

Meanwhile NA and China viewership will go on the rise after this worlds... assuming either doesn't shit the bed next week.

>implying EULCS won't be dismantled
>implying SLAVLCS won't replace it

In that case she does need buffs, but more for fulfilling her niche of being a tank killer. She should be either a risky late pick or a good counterpick against tank-heavy teams in my opinion.

But hey I'm a shitter, what do I know.

Nasus you have to play passive with, but once you get a good few Q stacks going don't be afraid to do quick trades with your opponent, you lifesteal a LOT. Once you reach 100 and have a triforce if you haven't died you probably win your lane unless its a gnar or darius.

> why the biggest renekton counter since forever counters renekton

>Implying Russia won't get access to Visas again after ANX gets to finals.

"Not balanced" doesn't mean "Overpowered".

A garbage champion with 20% winrate is not balanced.

And it is true that Vayne will never be balanced, because her kit is bullshit and gimmicky, so she'll either be on the side "The bullshit is strong enough in the current iteration of the game" or on the side "There are counters to her bullshit in the current game"

Any Riven or Irelia skin. Why does Riven and Irelia yell so much?
>Riven or Irelia Q's
>HIYAAAAAAAAAAA!

I could see them giving an EU spot to CIS if it weren't for the fact that Riot produces the EU LCS directly.

Just export all the leftover EU talent to NA, they'll be happier chilling in a Cali beach house and receiving VC salaries even if it's on some shitty Challenger team

So Cait and Vi are lesbians right?

Putin just cancelled a longstanding Nuclear Disarmament Treaty. That seems unlikely.

>Gnar
>Rumble
>Kennen
>Jayce
I'd hate being a top laner.

It was just 9 minutes of hypocrisy and whining about the game and Youtube. How is this based in any way?

>the game isn't new anymore and you can't experiment Dx

Old League was about as bland and narrow as it comes. People really need to take off the nostalgia goggles. And this faggot needs to stop whining about SotO being removed, if we're gonna get a stacking item back at least let it be the Leviathan.

EU is beyond hope outside of the few that tasted the NA soils

Lots of people ship them. All that's official is they work together and Vi calls Caitlyn "cupcake".

Long, long ago, I mained top, and what made me ragequit out of this role was the FOTM-ing of Kennen-Jayce-Elise-KZTopMaxxesEvolvesWAndOnlyUsesThatSpell

Playing a melee champion against a ranged one is disgusting in 95% of matchups

Gnar is easy as shit to deal with the only problem is in mega he has CC for 2 years so if you get ganked as he's turning into mega you're basically dead.

>tfw no taliyah gf

It's basically one of those deals where they pretty much are and Riot's just to chickenshit to canonically confirm it.

Same with Twisted FatexGraves or Taric being gay.

>in late ad a squishy
>in late

Well there's your problem. Late game vaynes a monster and you're a squishy carry. In fact why are you in a 550 unsafe range of vayne?

But if Vi is a lesbian, how am I supposed to impregnate that fertile womb and make her a mommy?!

Through force?

lesbians can still be impregnated

no vi, though because she isn't real

>mini-Gnar is easy as shit to deal with
Shut the fuck up.
Ranged top laners need to go away, that shit is stupid.

Twisted Fate LITERALLY dated and boned Evelynn

I don't think Eve is the type to be someone's beard

Isn't Taliyah pretty much just a discount Pharah?

new player here
my favorite champs are hecarim, twisted fate and lux
which one should I buy first and why

Literally pick anything with a gap closer and mini gnar is fucking dead. Irelia, Yasuo, Akali, Jax, Wukong, Pantheon, Renekton, etc. Then he gets beat by other ranged champs like Kayle and Quinn. I'll give you that ranged tops dont have a place, but mini gnar isn't some God tier champ. He fucking sucks.

>old lore
>canonical anymore

Also bisexuals exist.

buy twisted fate

if you actually get good at him there's really no limit to how high you can climb

i.imgur.com/Y6CTjdr.png

IT HURTS TO LIVE

t. EU

He's still listed as her rival, and there's no reason for him to have a relationship with her outside of them being exes.

It's mostly when he gets access to mallet.
Mallet on Gnar generally means you will need 2 people and a flash unless you really catch him out or he is super far behind.

Do you think Academy Darius fucked Academy Ahri?

>G2 is the really fucked pussy

>NAcucks uppity because of ONE (1) down year for EU.

Talk to me when you've won worlds and get 2 teams in the semis amerifats

Jhin (gutting imminent though)
Lucian
Jinx
Darius
Kenen (gutting imminent though)
Gnar
Soraka
Janna
Braum
Blitz
Annie
Ahri
Vel'Koz
Amumu
Zac (gutting imminent though)
Graves (gutting imminent though)
Sejuani

>frozen mallet
>balanced
A non-conditional on-hit slow sure seems well thought out.Nobody's questioned it until now because Gnar is the game's only ranged tank, which is stupid in and of itself.

Ahri is the kind of school slut to get fucked by Ekko and his gang of niggers in the men's restroom.

>Graves (gutting imminent though)

He has been pure cancer for months without any important nerf

Exactly, a gutting is imminent.

I was leaning towards him already because he's so cheap

>he can destroy a pencil with his fist

If you're that new then I also recommend Annie.

Very strong mage who's still relevant and powerful in competitive and soloqueue. Stun+Tibbers ult and it's over for the opposing laner.

>He...HE ATE MY PENCIL

It should be Alba Nox Luna, not Albus

thank you friend

1) Screenshot your top 10

2) Go to addtext.com

3) write what each means to you

no

he's the guy who comes out and reveals he has been gay all the time and only acted tough in school to help himself denying this

Twisted Fate is a good one to learn because it teaches you to use your map

Ekko a is nerd, he doesnt get girls

started playing this weekend and have like 3000 ip
at first I thought about buying all cheap champions so I could have some consistence, but that's never something smart to do

>See post.
>Go and see image again to confirm.
>Its real.
Holy shit.

>using some website just to add text to pictures
this generation is an embarrassment

i wanna FUG and snuggle with the half breed

This is some next level autism. Also that's your top 20.

>yfw ANX wins worlds