Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

genoa.carpediem.cd/events/846541-wooden-tournament-v-at-circolo-borgo-pila-genova-1909/
archive.is/TpVVg
mega
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is she holding that?

blazblue????

blazblue

"play" guilty gear

sfv

Mai is super-cute.

Animals

is alright

True fighting game patricians like femdom

iron fist w/ buffs

But Brick, Smash 4 is the only not dead fighting game in Italy. There are Genoa tournaments too.

What do Laura players never do?

SFV is still fun desu

How do you know that?

play thems fighting herds

Block

BFFs.

how many days/hours until BB? Thinking about what day I should take off work

I looked it up sometime back when you were talking about how dry Italy is tournament wise

They just had one in September. genoa.carpediem.cd/events/846541-wooden-tournament-v-at-circolo-borgo-pila-genova-1909/

I say this because a lot of Smash players in Georgia are really into Melty as well.

2 days at this hour

Is the new patch going to save MKX?

Japanese or NA?

I'm gonna play noel in cf

JP

>CEOtaku might not happen next year because Anime players didn't buy enough rooms at the venue hotel

Should've saw this coming

You nerd, BB is a fighting game. Story mode garbage has nothing to do on whether a character is strong fun and visually appealling which are the most relevant things in a fg.

Why would they buy more than they need?

They just need to cut the dead kusoges with less than 60 entrans

BB is also a VN. Litchi is a piece of shit and there are much nicer girls with huge tits than her.

Injustice 2 is coming out in a few months the casuals will play injustice 2 story mode and forget about fighting games again

this

archive.is/TpVVg
>Now, with all that in mind, we can use this beauty to do fun things.

>First thing we need to do is make sure we send what the driver is expecting through DeviceIoControl.

>I've defined a generic class that will execute any function you pass to it using the Capcom driver. Hopefully the comments are enough to understand how it works.

After all that, we can now write our own functions!

>There are many other cool things that you can do with this. I'll leave that for you guys to figure out

>ps4 still costs $300

I think the story does have some bearing on why characters are strong.

Examples being Rachel, Izanami, Nine, Azrael, Izayoi etc.

>pcs still cost $3000

does ne1 want to play something on fightcade

S-so, these guys are canon in Guilty Gear world?..

Dumb as fuck logic. If the game didn't have an expamsive story mode then it would be fine, but the character has given people reasons to dislike her. You can like her for aesthetics and gameplay, but dismissing others peoples reasons for not liking her is irrational.

tfw cant get past rookie rank

>48 players

Maybe if the game was not on WiiU I would have given it a chance, but I'm not buying a console only for that

Why do people bitch about Mika when Laura is 10 ten times worse online

>sf5

Anybody here play Revelator and wanna play? From the US of course.

buy a wiiU and you can finally play a popular game and leave your house for once!

play smash brick

What's the hypest SF5 match in the last couple years?

Nice answer

Go play your anime games online with the other 3 people worldwide who play

When your hard reads get you out of trouble.

>last couple of years

?

DoA Core fighters on steam when

Its still not out reeeee

>LOL GG

Calm down, everything's fine
capcom will for sure fix everything on season 2 and save the game

Is this accurate?

Should I play SFV or Skullgirls?

What the fuck? Why would you waste 50% of meter like that.

To be fair we could have predicted this after we saw in what state they actually released SFXT

That company is going down the drain

KOF

Steam usually updates new game releases the same time the shop gets new deals. Which would still be 1 hour and 10 minutes away.

Well maybe when it comes to PC.

dont publish brick's gameplan like that!!

mario kart

delete sfv

Can't argue with that too much but WiiU has a decent lineup of games anyway. I'm just trying to give you avenues to grow the Italian FGC

It would have punished the dolphin calling if he did it earlier.

He made a hard read

Fightcade got lots of kof and steam has best versions of 98, 2k2 and 13.

>and steam has best versions of 98, 2k2 and 13

Nobody plays those games on Steam though.

IF YOU'RE ITALIAN PLEASE NEVER PLAY ONLINE GAMES

JUST DONT DO IT

>Today's Kombat Kast: MKXL patch. Find out how your favorite character will get ever better.... Unless its Alien. ;)

No one knows what game you're talking about.

Should I play all the characters in arcade mode first before watching the story in Xrd?

Those are the most fun to watch, being jank as fuck and hilarious, so I'm surprised they have no entrants. Why is it that this worked at Evo with Clayfighter, but doesn't have great turnouts here? The size of the event?

anyone sf4 pc eu?

Story mode has absolutely nothing to do on wheter a character is strong in-game or not.

>Dumb as fuck logic
Story mode circlejerk having any relevancy on the actual gameplay is actually dumb as fuck, but being dumb as fuck is all you can expect from a lot of BB fanboys.
>but dismissing others peoples reasons for not liking her is irrational
Dismissing entirely a fighting game character because "waaah muh story mode!!!" is absolutely retarded and irrational

Yes but not interested in SFIV anymore.

fungule !!

For Revelator? Yes aside from the DLC/New ones like Raven, Jam and Kum

Told you our guy was taking Jam to top3

This chart makes Ciel look a lot more complex than she really is

My PC is only about 500 and runs most games well.

Also, you realize that lots of third worlders somehow get games to run on their 100 dollar Pentium 4s through Russian magic, right?

Is there anything going into learning Soul Calibur 2 HD that I need to know won't work in previous versions if I have to play PS2/GC/Xbox with friends?

>Go to AWA
>Everyone complains that Marvel 3 is shit and that Marvel 2 is more fun
>Everyone there sucks and complains about MagSentStorm

oh well, at least the 3S/CvS2 cab was fun and someone knew how to play jewpuncher

gold digging nigger

I'll miss you Shiyo

I like how people assume you play anime because you don't love their idol SFV. Play Tekken, nigger. Hell, play SFIV, nigger, as it's much better than SFV. You people all used to love it when it was the game on Capcom's pro tour and you know you're only playing SFV because it pays now instead of better games.

They aren't jank though, that's the problem
They are good and dead

lol

For SIGN. I actually just played Ky's story. I assumed it was clips from the story mode so I just skipped it. Didn't reckon they'd make cutscenes for both an arcade mode and a story mode aswell.

I only ever see MK, ST, and MvC2 cabs at conventions around here in Maryland. I think someone brought their custom Vewlix with P4AU once but I haven't seen it since.

Are you sure about that? Would Azrael be as unga as he is if he wasn't like that in story? Would Izanami be so good if she wasn't the supreme goddess or whatever?

So nobody wants to play some Revelator....?
Do you guys only talk about games and not play them? :(

Nitroplus is incredibly jank, that's why I like it. Pretty much anyone can win a match if they know how to abuse rushdowns.

Pretty sure the arcade mode story lines come before the anime.

mega
.nz/#!P0BkiDgB!4zH0pOKPMvAUn9LTI-d2YrIgMVJZMhh-U4Np32I0RcY

They had VC cabs, I would kill for P4AU to be there, but I can't complain since they had chaos code, aqua pazza, CF, Jojo ASB, and skullgirls though. What conventions run at maryland? I wasn't aware there were any decent ones

Good, Christian, homosexual, furry, minority love.