DFW Meet #6

/dfw/ meet related shitposting thread.

The event is one month from today. Registration starts on Sept. 2

>lsp
Sweet

Yeah, I'm pretty excited. Haven't been to LSP since the first meet where it was like 40F and raining.

>where are all yhe meetups in dfw we always see houfags but nothing in dfw omg i wish there was a dfw meet

>this thread

Kek, never change Veeky Forums

It is that time again! I will be sending out sign up sheets and waivers later this week. Keep in mind the basic rules of the meet.

1. Follow all traffic control devices.
2. No drugs or alcohol anywhere near the meet. You will be arrested I can promise.
3. No driving without permission. Upon arrival, deposit your keys, insurance and DL at the table where we will keep them in locked storage. My mom or aunt will be handling this, and my aunts Texas state trooper bf will be there as well.
4. When ready to drive, check out your key from the table. If at any point during the meet you speed, loose traction, turn to sharply, brake to hard, forget to wear a safety belt, drive dangerously, or any other form of "hoon" driving my aunt will keep your DL until the state police can ticket you.
5. Mostly, have fun and enjoy fellowship.
6. Bring food to share. I will be bringing smores supplies (choc, gram crackers, marshmallows)

Also I will need emails or mail address (snail mail) for the waivers.

lmao

this guy sounds like a massive fucking faggot

He does this shit on /k/ too if I remember right.

this is a joke right

C-can I just come to chill? I don't wanna autocross

Yeah. We usially have at least one or two people do that. It's free to spectate and shitpost/benchrace irl.

Thanks for the information.

Can't wait to miss this event.

SO

MUCH

PRISMA

ITT

white wall tires, stickers, or paint pen?

just curious

Paint pen. Still debating doing it to my current tires.