What do you guys tell your normie non-enthusiast friends to buy when they're looking for a car?

What do you guys tell your normie non-enthusiast friends to buy when they're looking for a car?

>answer is always Mazda 3

Fiesta, Focus, or Fusion depending on how big they want

Suv: mazda cx5
Compact: mazda 3 or focus
Sub compact: mazda 2 or fiesta

Sedan: mazda6

the aforementioned mazdas may be best in class but i dont tell them anything so they dont blame me when xyz is wrong with their car

Sedan: Toyota corolla
Hatch: Toyota matrix
Truck: F150
Van-like abomination: Don't. If you have too many kids just put them in the back of the F150.

A civic, or a camry

If salt isnt an issue any mazda that suit their needs
Otherwise just get a corolla or a used car
unless they drive manual the new ones are terrible

this so much

>Nigger.

Toyota Corolla is the best selling car in the WORLD for a reason.

Because idiots don't cross shop?

"Whatever the fuck you want. Get rid of it after the warranty expires."

Literally the only advice you should ever give someone UNLESS they're thinking of buying a truck while living in the suburbs. Absent extraordinary circumstances, just kill them if that's the case.

OOOOOO CHEBBY

>suv
>recomends a crossover

Why should they waste their time desu

I'm a normie in the market for a new car. Are Ford Focuses good now? I thought fords had shit reliability.

The automatic in those is screwy, apparently. No complaints with the manual models.

Mazda 3 is a bloated boat though, pic related.

2016 civic ex-t is the best, 2700lbs (don't go for touring it's 2900lbs), turbo, 180hp stock. It's in a league of its own.

Ford manuals >>> Ford autos

Ford has issues with unreliable autos, but the rest of the car is good besides the transmission. Focus ST is quite fun. Are you like most normies who need to be dragged kicking and screaming to learn stickshift?

>helping people buy cars
>setting yourself up for the disappointment and anger of having them come to you proud that they just got fucked by a stealership on a worthless car after days of personally investing your time in trying to steer them away from exactly that
I bet you think they appreciate your help and don't think you're weird for liking transportation appliances

>this again
This isnt true and you know it
Focus are terribly unreliable
ST is even worse.
Even the manuals have issues

No I've been driving a manual RSX for like 10 years now.

Friends aren't car people, they just want reliability. I say screw that and tell them to buy a mustang to join me and have fun, then they ignore me.