What are the most overrated cars of all time?

What are the most overrated cars of all time?

pic may or may not be related

Other urls found in this thread:

carsales.com.au/private/details/Toyota-Supra-1996/SSE-AD-4123508/?Cr=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not the Evo, friend

Definitely not the evo

Especially now that it is probably never coming back....

R35

why are miata owners so loud about their ownership

Buyers remorse and denial mostly

Miata and R35

evo is too expensive compared to a WRX and even then THATS too expensive for what you're getting

>comparing Evo and wrx
Evo vs sti
ralliart vs wrx
lancer vs impreza
even then I still agree that they're all terribly overpriced and hoodscoop camrys

FACT: the evo is the supieror car to the WRX

FACT: mitsubishi never really cared about the US market

agreed.

but no, theyre too broke because they make shitty mom wagons that break every 2k miles.

It's the best it's the best it's always number one because it's the best baby photos volunteer firefighters my heart goes out to the victims of RRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH

THE BEST

>this hasn't been posted yet

Come on

B A B Y P H O T O S

/bread

Pretty much any BMW in the last 20 or so years but in particular the E36, E46, and E60.

A Japanese sports car might have just as many problems but it won't rape your wallet's ass every single fucking time.

AWD grocery getter with the boost turned up slightly.

You weren't even alive when the E30 was in production you contrarion faggot

It's a fucking neon.

Hey shit for brains was I talking about the e30?

In case the few brain cells you do posses can't come up with the answer for you, the answer is no.

saltiness from not being able to afford a real car

>Every 90's Japanese sports car
>Every American Muscle car, pre 1979
>Every Euro supercar
I think I covered most of them

For the same reason its necessary to have gay pride parades.

It's still quicker than a lot of modern fwd turbo "hot hatches" and dat sound.

>posts stanceshit
>bitches about maintenance costs
HMMMMMM

expand on that, please, without using the words 'fnf' or 'fast and furious' or mentioning the 'fast and furious' movies.

they're glorious when built and glorious when not, albiet a bit overpriced.

r35 easily

This
Pigfag
Slow
Boring
Cramped
Stupid
Overpriced

i personally do like them but i cant stand the typical owner some 18 something turd or a fat boomer

P I G F A T
I
G
F
A
T
also, look at the pricing for a used one and tell me it's not overrated, no matter how "glorious" it feels

>Tell me why it's overrated without using any of the reasons why it is

did someone say broken subarus?

so fucking true. its a good car but because of youtube racern the car gets so much hype for nothing.
and the price is high as fuck because fanboytax

I gotta agree with the pricing
carsales.com.au/private/details/Toyota-Supra-1996/SSE-AD-4123508/?Cr=3
>15k+
>barely makes 190rwkw
>shit

i'm simply asking to look at it like a car and not a movie star, please.
Mk4 had a 5 second zero to sixty, thirteen second quarter mile.

personally i'm a mk3 guy myself, but give the car some credit, it's a good fucking vehicle, plus the 2jz can be built to well above 1000 horsepower.

It doesnt TURN though they are slugish and boaty to drive and dont like to corner

Fuck my 16 year old Chev handles better.

Blame that Iron Bottom end JZ

neither does literally any american sports car.

it comes from the suspension, you do a swap and you're out maneuvering a miata. you can't go wrong with twin wishbone, you just cant.

it's funny how the 1990s supra is placed in a most overrated thread while the mk3 would be found in a most underrated thread

What did you do?

not me who dif it, car came into my job sounding like a jackhammer, opened the hood and thats what i saw
>car blew up during test drive and cought fire
>had only 89 fucking miles on it

The fuck

Yeah i liked the mk3 but FUCK having a turbo 6/7mge

Every single popular car normies get out REEEEEEEEEEEEE

saying the evo is better than a wrx is like saying a golf r is better than a civic si. they're not equivalent trim levels. an sti is the equivalent to an evo. an evo is NOT better than the corresponding year STI, especially straight off the lot. also evo tax is ridiculous.

funny, my friend just bought a an sti swapped bugeye and blew the ringlands in like 300 miles. sumeru reliability is butt. still, even rebuilding it with a brand new engine costs less than an evo with unknown problems.

It's overrated because for the longest time it had rock-hard suspension and rode like total shit. The rear seats have no room despite being fucking enormous due to the transmission being right next to the rear differential. It's hardly slow or boring but Nissan kept raising the price despite not fixing any of the problems which is fucking infuriating.

They need to update it with a 7 speed DCT, 650 horsepower, exhaust-side VVT, direct injection, higher compression, suspension that is fast on the track but also comfortable on the road, less understeer out of the box, and less weight. The Nismo version has the same problem of being rock-hard on the road, Nismo tunes assuming Japanese roads when US and European roads are garbage by comparison.

But of course they won't do this because the R36 is going to be an even more pigfat hybrid that costs 200k.

The entire brand.

It's a pigfat dyno queen. Their purpose is for dudebros to go around to meets and brag about "my 1000hp bro race me on the highway but we have to be rolling at 90 otherwise I could never put this useless power to the floor".

i'd rather say the E92 and E60 was their swansong. The M5 had an absolutely insane engine. i mean a fucking 8000rpm+ V10 in a wagon?

nowadays though...

R34 skyline

>Had only 89 miles

Well that was obviously a rare defect from the factory and not suubeeroo's fault.

I love it, but it's true.

If it wasn't a rotary it wouldn't be specially regarded at all

I have always loved the aw11 since I was a kid but I would say any mr2 is overrated because they're only fun if you swap the engine that has 200 hp or more