seriously? pix?

That seems like it'd be really cool actually

h you fuck

73 Austin mini cooper

>Shift bushing lol

be mad boi

master car!
I had mine up to 157kmh on the gps!
outrunning nazis in germany.. (true story)

Still a vast improvement over my last car

straight lines everywhere

I was used to some diagoal shifting in my old car, but now I can't hit the gears unless I shift by the book.

pretty nice desu

74' Super beetle

I don't ride bikes so I have no idea about anything at all, but why is 1st down (I gues it's easier to engage and take off?) and then 2nd and rest up? (so you don't accidentally engage a gear over 1st when doing that?) Is it hard to get to 2nd from 1st? like a big pull with the foot?

I actually have to use both hands to get into reverse it's so ridiculous.

kek, I had to move my right knee away. Car? mine was a VW.

Aw11 with a c160 tranny swap

It's like you've never driven a manual before.

Looks like it's been spent a few tours in Baghdad.

I have no idea why the batches of rust are sporadically appearing across the panels like bullet holes.

>german engineering

>batches

fug

patches*

Neutral is b/w 1 and 2, and rather than being its own "gear" its just a "half step" up from 1 or down from 2.

I never driven one with that shitty/wide/smooth of a shift gate before. In all the gear boxes I've driven you've got to at least 1/3 to half way before theres any lateral movement happening.

Ayy s10 here but mines more like this

Another s10 that was hard to downshift to 4th. It felt like if you were shifting into 2nd but infact it was fourthx anything else was reverse somehow also 3rd you had to wiggle it in

Shit forgot pic

With my Concours at low speeds, shifting from 1-2 is clunky because there is quite a bit of play for neutral.

So you're in neutral, then shift down to go into first. Then you shift up, through neutral, to get into second. Then up to sixth. Then back down for any gears below that.

2nd to 3rd is the best shift feeling I ever felt in a car

Old jeep?

What car?

lol tangent graph shifting

OP if you don't want to grind Reverse, shift to 1st then reverse without lifting the clutch. Makes it super smooth.

I love this car but second gear is a fucking bitch.

boxster S 2001

and my old mk1

1951 jeep cj

Neat. Anything done to it?

I have no idea how to draw what a 190e gearbox feels like. Like, maybe many small hands that grab the shifter once it gets into gear and won't let go?

Nope, its pretty much as original as I could get it (previous owner installed rock crawler tyres and lifted the body, but never even got close to real dirt)
Its pretty much a work truck/weekend car, dont have the heart to actually trail the thing, but if I need tome towing to do, or hurling around some trees, I use it
Also did some road trips with it, 263km in it in one go was the longest I ever drove the thing

>74' Super beetle

Here's what it's like in an old beetle with ALL the bushings broken or rotted away.

/applause

>Miata 5 speed
\|/
/|\

>Miata 6 speed
|_|_|_
| | | |

I guess I'm a newfag again. Did the way Veeky Forums handles the invisible character change?

You can't triapexforce?

Can confirm

This

Even then, I "jam" through the gears, going from second to third would be "jamming" it up and then going from third to 4th would be "jamming" it down.
If you are feeling the curve... what the fuck are you even doing?

It's like youve never not raped someone before.

>tfw parts bin transmission from a truck

>2001 320Ci

Well, it goes

P
R
N
D
2 (also known as skid mode)

>97 626, incl. rust

S60R

i'ma postin it again

Its a bit of a mongrel but I love it.

Feels like theres a hook that stops the shifter from shiftig to 4th gear smoothly. I have no idea what is causing it, i've only had the car for a few days. Though i have learnt to circumvent it quite easily.

Weird-ass Honda Accord type-r -99 that someone decided to convert to RWD.
im not really sure what is original on that thing (probably only the interior and exterior). I just bought it for fun.

Have the same car, gone into 3rd instead of 5th a few times.

very high milage V40

>brasil

Meu negro! Quanto pagou nessa verdadeira obra de arte?

>2001 BMW 530i

ZF6

VERY cute doggo my friend

>2001 Renault Clio
Everything in my car is falling apart, but everytime I'm pushing a little hard in it, it seems to run better. Eh.