/drg/ Danganronpa General - Hope Edition

Last thread hit image limit!

Please try to not spam pictures.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k
>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes and stream link) [FUTURE ARC EPISODE 12 AVAILABLE]
pastebin.com/R3XaQp2t

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOPf

>The names and talents of the DRV3 cast have been released
gematsu.com/2016/09/new-danganronpa-v3-launches-january-12-japan#iDZZjk6RIfdY2ahR.99

>Famitsu article translation
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/151060602898/ndrv3-famitsu-info-for-september-29th-2016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mOmNN4Dyf0A
epicmafia.com/game/5457553
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shhh
Aniki's sleeping

First for love?

Xth for NEKOMARU "FIRST CHOICE FOR EVERY VOICE" NIDAI!!

First for Toko!

>bringing shit up from a previous thread

KYS

Where is my 4koma

No.
You need to bully her without molesting her, so that she get confused even more.

whos foot is weedman licking?

Love Rocks!

Probably Naegi.

see
Stop or leave. this is a fresh thread please leave your drama at the fucking door.

First for HOPE

Daily reminder to hydrate your Toko twice a day otherwise she will dry out and start to wither.

Ishimaru

Another question that will go unanswered.

What body parts did they all take from Junko? We don't see any signs of it on the other characters.

What would you say is the best aspect of your favorite character? Like what makes your favorite different from the others?

Like for me, Izuru's stoic expression and neutrality is something I admire.

Supposedly only an arm and an eye. But we might get a true answer to that in the special episode in january.

Please user stop posting these questions. They're uncalled for.
They just did.

Because this fucking anime is not canon at all, and fanfiction doesn't deserve a serious discussion.

>this forced discussion

Come on son

Headmaster, it seems my panties are wet.

Is...is there more to this?

From what I gathered, when they woke up they took off what parts they had but some of the parts they took makes me question how the hell they did it.

Some say Mikan took Junko's womb, how the hell would Mikan shit out a womb? Nagitos liquid snake arm makes sense, because its an arm. But I can't imagine a womb being something easy to dispose of.

Despite being an Ibukifag, she is my second favorite character and my favorite is Gundam. There are several reasons but his chuunibyou antics always get me. And he deeply cares for his friends but doesn't admit it, especially at the end of chapter 4.

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

So fucking change them?

Im not your maid, kirigi christ. Ive got a lot of work to do im the headmaster, youre the giving head master. So show me what you can do.

It just feels like every aspect of his personality was written especially for me. I was happy with every second of his screentime and I never felt the same way for any other character before and after.

I always thought Nidai would take her heart if he needed anything. They never posted her blood type so I just sort of wait and see if he'll live or not.

The answer is Tsumiki- SHSL Nurse. That's the only explanation I have for the how, alongside Izuru.

There is nothing wrong with just simple discussion. Especially after the drama. Can't we keep this thread just a breather?

I like Kirigiri's stoicism. I want to see her reacting honestly, yelling at me in anger.
I like Saionji's hyperactivity. I want to make her confused about my intention.
I like Celes' composed behaviour. I want to break her and make her cry and beg like a little girl.
I like Monaca's manipulative shenanigans. I want to spank her until she can't even stand the wind touching her butt, and force her to sit in her wheelchair all day long, pretending nothing happened.

I mainly like Nagito due to his insanity and his ruse cruise, both of which aren't good qualities at all, and he's in fact a huge asshole.
But I like Kyoko for her development she showed over the series. From an arrogant prick who didn't trust anyone at the start, she grew into someone who has a soft spot for her friends and is even willing to die for them.

I'm looking too much in this, but why is she wearing a red coat?

>Hurf durf junko just lied
>It never was true, it was only pushed by the fake naegi

I want to brush Izuru's hair on the yacht and wash sea salt from it!

No idea. Did we even know for sure if Izuru fugged Junko's corpse?

The anime left a bunch of questions unanswered

Akane's past and her personality after it.

She didn't just give up, she wasn't depressed, she didn't just crumble as a result of the shitty childhood he had. She manage to make a living, help her siblings and eventually reach success as a gymnast.

What happened to her didn't kill her, so it made her stronger. She's a survivor. And for me, being able of sustaining herself and overcome all the obstacles in her life make her the best

I really like Mikan too, for example, but she is not my waifu because she didn't fight back like Akane after being bullied, molested, abused or whatever.

Mikan is #2 in my list though, she just too cute man

What is the purpose of this post every single fucking thread? Are you that desperate for attention?

Aoi because somebody needs a light at the end of the tunnel. She is the Barry Allen of class 78.
Even after her break down during Sakuras trial.

She grew up after Sakuras trial and turned into a strong character in the Future Arc.

She stopped being a useless fan-service character with no purpose. Now she is a regular character with fan-service features. I expect great things from her if she ever gets a light novel of her own.

She certainly gained more fans attention and showed to be competent.

Fukawa is [Literally Me]

she probably wanted warmer colors

I guess Togami is financing the reconstruction of Hope's Peak

This is the first time ive actually seen this version.

How does it looks anons ?

I'd say it's the warmth hiding under that layer of cold, composed formality. Really made it feel like you were peeling back layers to find the human inside.
It only really stuck with me because I finished her free time stuff right before 2-2 kicked off. That gave the feeling a lot of staying power

Her bratty evil-ness.
She's the only villain in the entire series that was 100% hateable, right down to her VA.

I'm lovin it.

First off, nice 000
Second of all, Peko is really unappreciated as a character. I did her FTEs first before anything else and was genuinely surprised at her softer side.

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

the fact that he started as a greatly enjoyable arrogant piece of shit but grew and learned to respect others without entirely losing his pride

Nice. Any feedbacks on the colors ? Skins colors are hard to get. I was afraid I gave him a too light or yellow town

IRLChiakifag. I just liked the simpleness of her relationship with Hinata. Sometimes you feel like an island, but all you need is that one connection to humanize you and get you back on the right track. That speaks to me on a personal and emotional level, and it's why I was so torn up about her death, even if it didn't need to be Chiaki herself to do it.

Alternatively, the idealism of Makoto's hope. I know in the real world it's impractical, but I like the true optimism and belief he maintains.

With all the Cynicism and stuff in this world, sometimes its nice to just have a simple hope.

I may be a normie, but I really liked the messages behind Danganronpa and that's why I love these characters.

Servant doesnt have the balls to do any of that, and you know it

I think it looks perfect desu.

While I am not a fan of class 77, Peko was the first female I did FTE's with.

I always liked strong female characters who know what they want to do with themselves. However I lost interest in her after the trial because I discovered she did not consider herself human at all. She may have grown some but I thought she was better than that confession.

She has nice glasses and hair. Very cute, however she needs more time in the oven some before being in my striking range of fancy.

I think the FTEs in general are pretty great. It gives a good insight in the character, which in themselves are realistic and relatable. Which makes it even sadder the Future characters will never have FTEs.

What is the purpose of this shitposting every single fucking thread? Are you that desperate for drama?

>getting triggered just because someone doesn't jerk you off for having a name/avatar

I wonder who's behind this post.

Yeah, too bad about that.
I really like FTEs, especially the ones that show another side of the character. Peko, Mahiru, Kazuichi etc. all have great FTEs and I liked them a lot more once I was done with them.

I made a schedule for Saionji.

>6 am : waking up
>6:30 am : first spanking of the day for not waking up.
>7:00 am : dressing up
>7:15 am : going for breakfast
>8:00 am : public spanking (over her kimono) for throwing a tantrum about lack of orange juice 44 minutes earlier
>8:15 am : go watch Kiss Me Kate and The Great McLintock
>10:30 am : go to the bathroom. Use ancestral woman magic to piss without messing her kimono.
>10:45 am : talk about hope, murder, Agatha Christie, and some other boring stuff.
>12:00 am : lunch time.
>12:50 am : spanked in public (over her kimono) for saying bad thing about the food
>1:12 pm : left alone for a bit, watch from afar as she's picked on.
>1:13 pm : by coincidence, come back just as she reacts to the bullying in an inappropriate and unladylike way, drag her to her room.
>1:15 pm : beginning of the spanking with a ruler on her pure white panties
>3:30 pm : break time
>4:15 pm : she's finally done crying, walk out of the room
>4:20 pm : begin exploring
>4:45 pm : walk on a couple having sex in the store room
>5:30 pm : finally start talking after being catatonic for 3/4 hour.
>6:00 pm : finally laugh at that joke with the guy who enters a bar with a pig under one arm and a sausage under the other.
>7:00 pm : talk.
>8:00 pm : dinner.
>8:50 pm : return to her room.
>9:00 pm : shower time.
>9:15 pm : depending on her behaviour during dinner, naked spanking with a hand, a belt or a bathbrush.
>9:45 pm : dress in her pajama for the night, while crying and holding her red butt the entire time
>10:00 pm : tucked in her bed for the night
>11:00 pm : wonders about the birds and the bees and why she get spanked constantly.

What do you think? Is it acceptable?

Skin colour is just right, looks very on-model.
Keep at it, my dick needs it.

Man, maxing out Mahiru was the worst idea. It made me so sad when I got to the murder in Case 2

But I still can express my desires

DRG is turning me to a 50/50 bi guy.

Now that is an ass I can get behind.

He's the reason I've grown to love character development and characters that are flawed but redeem themselves and/or end on a good note.
I seriously wouldn't mind a game that's just school/island mode dedicated to the DR3 characters. We'd also get sprites as a bonus.

DR2 knocked it out of the park with the FTEs. It was pure chance I got to see all of those just before her major role in the plot and that combined effort made her a pretty unforgettable character for me.

I'm on the opposite side of that. The revelation of how she really viewed herself made her more admirable to me. Had she not shown that softer side of her I'd agree with you but the fact that she could maintain that despite everything she'd gone through won me over.

I was the same way. Case 2 hit me like a truck

>this will never be relevant again
Fuck you Kodaka just leave things ambiguous if you're going to half-ass it I'm so fucking mad.

I'm glad I didn't do Mahiru's FTEs before her death. I would probably lose the motivation to keep playing.
I did do Peko's which was also really sad in chapter 2. Especially that whole Fuyuhiko thing tied to her FTEs.

Wow, that was weak. You forgot to call him discordfag and didn't even accuse him in killing the general. What are you, new?

I was convinced that she would survive, so seeing her dead was probably the biggest gut punch I had in either of the games. Then IRL Chiaki came along and I got another one.

BOOTY IS LIFE

Agreed. I would definitely buy it, I didn't mind the grinding in School/Island at all.

I grew to like Mahiru after doing her FTEs. Before, she was just an annoying redhead who was just there.

What is the purpose of this post every single fucking thread? Are you that desperate for attention?

BOOTY IS EVERYTHING!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=mOmNN4Dyf0A

Frankly my take on this is that Kodaka had very little input on the story on a whole.
I know he makes a good boogeyman but I DR1 and 2 wasn't that shitty and he always liked ambiguous endings.
DR3 felt a lot like a corporate product more than a writer product.
An user explained how another Lerche's adaptation was also made boring and full of fanservice (Gakkou ? Gekkou ? It was some moe blob SoL with zombies) despite the manga being miles better.

You're giving them attention right now.
They just won.

What was the purpose of the juzoboys pasta ?

It doesn't matter who wrote it because Kodaka greenlighted it.

anal.

B-but... It's not canon because I hate it!

With only a couple of exceptions I found they all became pretty endearing after doing their FTEs. The cases varied wildly in quality but I think the character work improved with the sequel

It's funnier with Kaede for some reason.

>giving the shitposters attentions

You discorders can't possibly be this stupid...

Kodaka was never paying attention to shitty DR fanfiction like DR Kirigiri and Togami. I'm sure he wasn't paying much attention to the plot of this anime too.

epicmafia.com/game/5457553

>everyone who replying to me is a discordfag
You shiposters can't possibly be this stupid...

Discussion time, what other anime are you watching right now? Would you recommend it or not?

In the anime, the episode centred around the events of Twilight Syndrome Murder Case, why the fuck did we never see this happening? It's easily the most contrived part of case 2-2.

This is danganronpa general, fuck off to /a/ if you want to talk about off-topic shit you stupid namefag. Read the fucking rules

IM SO ANGRU! Ruullleezzz!

Monaca, please.
Know your place, before I take off my belt.

That rhymes!

Just report him instead of shitposting, you idiot.

Did he ? Not to try to absolve any responsibility from Kodaka, but when was the writer the sole decider on anime ?
I'm no expert on anime production, but I know damn well cinema. And in cinema the director is king on artistic decisions.
Why isn't Kishi seiji blamed as well ? He has by far a worst resume than Kodaka.

Agreed. Weedman's FTEs never went anywhere, if I remember correctly, for example.

Because it was more important to focus on Hajime during that case then on the actual case.

Most stuff I tried this season hasn't been too interesting so far, but mahou shoujo ikusei keikaku seems promising enough. It even has a mascot suspiciously similar to monokuma.
Plus genderbending. That's always fun.

Calm down bud. Just report the post if it doesn't sit right with the rules.

Because Kodaka could literally have prevented this disaster if he wanted. Even if every episode except HOPE was written by someone else, Kodaka still supervised it and had to say ''yeah this gets a pass you can continue''