Stop calling my wife autistic

Hana Song

strawpoll.me/11359021/
Who is the hottest girl?

>make thread hours before bump limit
>can't even fix the OP

Please, kill yourself.

Give me a bit, I'll clean up the OP and make a fixed thread

We had a fixed OP then attention nigger who needs to be IP range banned stopped linking previous threads that weren't his and copy pasted old OP info

What people need to do is not have thread wars and to report anyone who posts a new thread before 750

I already did the math, unless they changed something in the last few weeks it'll reach 100% around 14th-18th of this month. (I knew more specifically but I don't recall)

I think it was close to 15th though

always mercy

forever mercy

Tell her to stop being autistic.

there's a hotkey to hide hud, it probably works on the main menu

which hero should I draw today?

QTmaker

Picked Mercy, but its a very hard decision between her and Pharah..

I want to kill people in front of Mercy repeatedly so that she has to keep healing and reviving them over and over until she's so exhausted that she has to choose between breaking her vow of pacifism and fighting me or giving up and letting them die

Paging Dr.Ziegler

post yfw there is no halloween update tomorrow

Pharah

Ever since I started using concussion blast for mobility, my pharah game got real good.

draw a gremlin dva

it's coming with sombra on the 14th
they even said "patch in two weeks" recently

the real question is when the fuck PTR is going live
soon or in two weeks also?

Don't know why people would expect it to last for a whole month. If it's the same length as the summer games it wouldn't start until the 11th and if it's like their WoW Halloween event then it won't start until the 18th.

Depends on the situation.
I mostly use it to kick people off ledges and get cheap POTG.

youtube.com/watch?v=SKs9dMWN_ss

Is this really a competitive player? I'm better than this guy.

alt+z removes the main menu hud just like when you're in-game.

Top QT

Wanted to post this one more time in case the requester missed it.

Also I am working on the Torb/Symmetra Switching arms now too.

she might get announced on the 14, but I highly doubt she's gonna go live on the regular servers, going by how they've handled updates.

That's the only thing attractive about her

most of the current pro players don't have much mechanical skill

>Is this really a competitive player
everyone who plays comp is a comp player
he has SR 3591 tho

LOL

i meant pro. is that diamond? i'm new.

do you have an animated one of huntress?

What exactly is the meaning of the skill rating?

Real nice user.

is it better to heal ur retarded teammates as ana or play her as a lesser widow?

No but it'll make one the next time she's on my menu

Similar shit has happened to me before. Reinhardt charge misses me and he goes flying past, like a second later I get teleported in to a pin and die.

both

Prioritize healing, but if your teammates are at full health or close to it, go kill people.

So sick of Mei and Junkrat, game would be much better if all defense heroes were removed.

help

how much of genji is a robot

I personally play her as a healer primarily and shoot enemies when they are low health or our second support is sufficient for the situation.

>yfw halloween loot boxes aren't separate and you have to open 117 loot boxes before you can get a single halloween item

You just saved those up and didn't buy them outside of an event, right?

The truth to Torbjorn is that he's like 40% head hitbox and is taking a massively disproportionate amount of double damage, and while his gun is powerful it takes significantly more effort to use than other heroes with equally powerful tools.

The day Overwatch has it's hitboxes fixed is the day Torbjorn will stop being a joke pick.

Bullshit swings both ways. I charged a tank right in front of me and Zarya just flew away instead of getting pinned.

why hoard the boxes?

NEED

open them faggot

Are you primarily in scope or no scope? I find it quicker and more efficient as no scope.

>win first round on KotH
>lose the next two rounds, so we're behind 1-2
>4th map is on the one we lost
>we manage to win
>5th map is also on one we lost

You what now?

After the 3 maps have been cycled through and it's 1-2 the next one should always be the one the team that's behind won on. Why is this not the standard?

if that's from a kill cam or spectate then it's not accurate due to lag

What is the worst map and why is it Lijiang Tower

Ana is quite fun to play.

What makes it better is the last shot I fired (not the sleep dart) hits someone but I don't get a hitmarker, yet the hitbox of Rein's charge pins me through a tree

Unless I somehow I shot underneath them, which is possible since it was Zen, but still lul

No idea. Bare minimum his right arm from the elbow down had to be replaced.

>not Eichenwalde
>not Hanamura

At least Lijiang Tower is completely fair.

TO

It isn't because Eichenwald is the worst map.

Both. no scope keeps you mobile and the projectile keeps you moving so you can just be a significantly better Mercy and you can stick with a moving team easily.

Scope gives you hitscan that allows you to reliably make precision long distance shots and healing. Scoping slows you down and the animation takes time so if you're scoping for a single shot you better have a really good reason because otherwise you're wasting critical time. Scoping is much more effective at dealing damage at range in general.

Is her name pronounced Lee-na or Leh-na?

I only no scope at close - medium range, consistency is better than potentially slightly faster healing due to not scoping.

>Scope gives you hitscan

Is this why hitting with Ana is schizophrenic?

what's wrong with Eichenwald

Lag has nothing to do with it

Killcam doesn't actually show what happens, it generates a guess based on data

youtube.com/watch?v=27LPGldyY7M

>shut the hell your mouth

?

To be fair she is a korean

Cut her some slack, English isn't her first language.

WHat is hitscan

>tfw the enemy doesn't have a zarya

Yeah Killcam and POTG cam are pretty fucked.

One time during POTG, I gunned down a bastion that jumped at me, but in POTG cam it showed him dying on the ground and me shooting at the air

i wish

chinglish swearing is cute

>Tfw they switch to Zarya as soon as they see you

>they have Mei instead

How is Zarya a good counter to D.Va?

I mean I was bastion and I gunned down a Winston that jumped at me

Her m1 ignores Defense Matrix and while D.VA can fire without reloading, Zarya can pop her bubble and absorb those shots

it's from my own potg, so maybe the bug comes from that. Hanzo wasn't even moving left to right at any time during htat, he was jumping forwards. Maybe I could have pulled a better example, but from experience I think certain jumping targets have particularly problematic headboxes, or the netcode is doing something weird.

For I've noticed a distinct trend of headshotting with Mei's M2 on jumping targets with significant ease, but that might an interaction due to the absurd icicle projectile hitbox.

But far left/right shots with hitscan weapons on jumping targets is what makes me think that frankly something just broken.

In other cases, like with Torbjorn constantly getting headshot a disproportionate amount, it's probably possible to just run simple trials in some kind of custom game setup that would prove his headbox size is just whack.

L-click doesn't get blocked by shield

I saved them up for this basically

>They have both

Zarya's laser ignores defense matrix and armor. She out-DPS's D. Va even at 0 energy, has a barrier for good measure. She can jump around and not really need to aim well because D. Va's hitbox is huge. She even outranges D. Va, since the laser can hit from far beyond D. Va's "this small circle where I can actually do damage" zone

The contents of the box were already determined the moment you got them, there isn't going to be anything Halloween-related in them even when Halloween rolls around