hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/8/8e/Riki_level_01.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/2/21/Elder_levelup_11.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/d/d8/Winwyv_levelup_08.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/9/96/Odest_levelup_01.mp3
redd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>65 MANA TRACK
FUCK YOU ICEFROG

Is there anything more comfier than sing strim?

>slap on the wrist to OP heros, or not touched at all (slark)
>Nerf their counters

Will ixmike88 ever find his way onto a pro team again or is he just too repugnant for 4 other human beings to stand his presence for the duration of a dota game?

>best board & best hero

there's no way slark needs a nerf

Lunas' enormous ass

Honestly Slark and Invoker have been so OP and meta for so long they could be totally nerfed and the game wouldn't suffer for it at all. Wouldn't be rash of the frog or anything to just totally remove them from the game even

>*slark internet defense force activated*

just pick am you dumbfuck

why is slark considered a problem and said to deserve a nerf for years? why do people think this way there isnt anything wrong with him, it is the players who are ip against him who are at fault

Slark isn't OP, he's just a fucking flowchart hero that even 3k players can play optimally. Icefrog needs to make his Dark Pact require timing to dispel disables instead of just being something that you press every single time you come out of Shadow Blade and then 6 seconds later after your Dark Pact comes off CD. It's fucking dumb that a hero can be invulnerable to disables for 2 seconds straight with Dark Pact, untargetable for 4 seconds after that, and then invulnerable to disables again for 2 seconds again after that. This is the problem with Slark, because the way Dark Pact constantly purges and can be spammed twice in an 8 second period makes him an utterly braindead hero.

>a hero that requires coordinated 5 man play to beat is ok

because d2g is full of deep trench faggots who get raped by 5k smurfs playing slark every game. they don't understand how to play against the hero properly. it's the same problem storm used to have (still does to some extent).

>they don't understand how to play against the hero properly.
What's the secret?

who are these semen demons?

people tried to make fun of me for like a year because i tried to fiend's grip slark one time, and he purged it

and now the prevailing opinion has become "why the fuck can slark purge a CHANNELED ultimate"

guess how much bane is played lately? oh, zero, because the entire fucking point of the hero is ruined if you can purge what should be basically the strongest single target stun in the entire fucking game

>old centaur and lycan were totally balanced you just didn't counter them right :^)

There's no secret. Just pick an actual carry like AM and fucking win the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ao3zIYtvqEI

BurningSylarJamma casts an RTC Slark pub. RTC plays perfect Slark early game, gets 10cs a minute and then fucking loses at 20 minutes.

Because Slark as a hero requires several things to shut him down; lockdown and communication, while at the same time having 3 get out of jail free cards to save him from the 1-2 people on the enemy team that could actually shut him down.

Double that with the fact he snowballs stupidly hard and any Slark picker in any game has on average 3 Peruvians to choose from and farm and you have a hero that excels at beating people because ooga booga.

>a heros regular ability, which has a 66% effective uptime and a 6 second cooldown cancels a heros ultimate channeled single target disable

what did the operating system frog mean by this

oh wow a player in dota lost because of his team's bad picks and performance, despite his own good performance?

stop
t
o
p

the
h
e

presses
r
e
s
s
e
s

His teams performance was fine. It was 8 to 8 it's not like they were feeding the Huskar. The point is that unless Slark gets the opportunity to feed on you and snowball he can't do shit against actual carries. AM is perfect against him because AM can split push and avoid ganks so well. There's nothing the Slark can do to shut an AM down or overcome the enormous farm disparity that is going to form by 25~30 minutes, even when you're farming like a god, which RTZ does.

Slark counters Bane harder than Pugna counters Skywrath. Targeted abilities just don't work on Slark. His skillset basically gives him a 0 second cooldown Linken's, and fuck you if you picked a hero with single target spells. A big part of the reason that Slark is so retarded in pubs is because you have to counterpick him with an Axe or BS to actually catch him, otherwise his kit is extremely skill-intensive to play against and extremely skill-unintensive to play with. It's the perfect recipe for a pubstomper, because you can't counterpick properly in AP and you can't expect every single one of your teammates to know how to counterplay his kit.

Why is slark allowed to persist when everyone agrees he is not balanced in pubs?

>Fiends Grip now grants Magic Immunity to Bane if targets HP is under 50%
>Fiends Grip can no longer be purged
>Ahganims Scepter: Fiends Grip now applies a stack of Enfeeble to all enemy heroes in a 1000 AOE for 8 seconds (on top of damage), Fiends Grip will also target any unit under Nightmare in the AOE as well as the original

Bane needs a lot of buffs to be relevant but he still shines when you pair him with a Pudge or Mirana

Probably the best non-meme explanation on why Slark is so stupid. Dota is a team game and more often than not you don't have a team, just walking bags of gold for Slark that won't listen to your missing calls because they don't speak your language

>BurningSylarJamma
He tilts and abandons on his 2k smurf. Fuck that shitter.

wheres the SIDF gone now?

Slark is not especially good at escaping unless he uses shadow dance, which has a 60 second cooldown, during which he is COMPLETELY useless. No other hero becomes as useless during an ability cooldown as slark does with shadow dance.

>just walking bags of gold for Slark that won't listen to your missing calls because they don't speak your language
But surely if you're playing in an MMR with players this awful you can just as easily feed on the enemy +4 while avoiding Slark yourself on a carry that farms faster and pushes/fights better?

The only argument you have against Slark is that in the hands of a player who is better on average than the other players in the game he will snowball and win easily. But that is true of a lot of heroes, Slark isn't unique he's just a roaming fighter so it feels more egregious then when a pushing carry takes your base at 25 minutes despite you not having seen him up until that point.

>slark in lore is a guy who broke out of jail and evaded detection
>slark in game is a guy who has been OP as fuck and evaded nerfing

What should stop me from picking techies every game.

Top 5 Dota heroes in bed:
>Earthshaker
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/0/0d/Erth_level_07.mp3
"My heart is pounding!"
>Riki
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/8/8e/Riki_level_01.mp3
"Faster and stronger!"
>Elder Titan
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/2/21/Elder_levelup_11.mp3
"I haven't felt this way since the first making!"
>Winter Wyvern
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/d/d8/Winwyv_levelup_08.mp3
"I've never felt this good!"
>Outworld Devourer
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/9/96/Odest_levelup_01.mp3
"My wings beat with the rhythms of eternity."

slark is literally the only hero who can have an awful laning phase and yet somehow be an absolute monster 30 minutes in because anyone who isn't in a 5 man stack will lose to a slark 75% of the time

Will they bring snow terrain back this year?

Also best terrain/weather combos

What supports can properly manage the safelane even against a retarded dual offlane that is constantly pushing in?

>dark pact and pounce plus FREE haste+regen once you're out of vision or use your invis isn't enough to escape the vast majority of the time

?

Then firstpick him every game like Slacks did with Omniknight?

>anyone who isn't in a 5 man stack will lose to a slark 75% of the time
Slark had a 50.65% winrate yesterday

redd it/55ow2b
yours?
you're the dude sharing this here? Keep it up.

snow terrain was so fucking comfy. it's the only non-default terrain I used for extended periods of time. I mean the one with the last winter pass, but the previous snow maps have been great as well

I don't use weathers they distract me

What if we removed Slarks Agi growth and made him completely reliant on using his passive? Make give x2 times the stat steal

>in the hands of a player who is better on average than the other players in the game he will snowball and win easily
In the hands of a player who is equally skilled as the other players in the game, Slark will snowball and win easily because it takes more skill to play against Slark's kit (which is extremely difficult to counterplay) than it does to play as Slark (because he's a flowchart hero that uses Pounce + Dark Pact the second he comes out of invis, then uses ult, then uses Dark Pact again after ult, same thing every single fight).

>if you're playing in an MMR with players this awful
This is literally anything below 4k MMR, which is 90% of the playerbase. For 90% of the playerbase, Slark is a problematic hero because of the way his kit is much easier to play with than against unless an extremely specific counter like Axe or BS is picked.

And even in 5k+ MMR, his winrate is not BAD. He's abusive at low levels, and he's still a decent hero at the highest level of play.

>Imagining snow terrain after they adjusted the lightness/gamma of the terrain by default

As if it wasn't hard enough to see Mirana's arrows on the snow terrain already, and that was before she was a decent hero.

Depends on your safelaner. If you have a weak laner then it's going to be very hard for any solo support to deal with a strong aggro dual lane by himself.

Something defensive that is relatively good at punishing dives would be best, that way even if you aren't zoning them you can keep your carry alive and trade evenly with them. Something like Omniknight or Oracle or Dazzle or maybe Abaddon.

WHAT IF WE NERF KOTL MORE THAN MORPHLING?
ICEFROG THE GENIUS DOES IT AGAIN.

>bad picking slark somehow makes component slark players abusing an OP hero ok

?

It was so fucking comfy with snow weather.

Only terrain I kinda wish I splurged on was Immortal Gardens

supports _literally_ cannot be OP

If you're in an mmr where the slark is playing competently then you and your team should be competent enough to deal with him.

The only situation when Slark is abusive is when it's a smurf playing the hero against players who are simply much worse than them. They'd win the game pretty much regardless of which hero they pick, but Slark is particularly good at abusing retards when played well (like Storm) which is why he's a favourite among boosters.

He's not an issue when played by a player who is of equal skill to his opponents.

>implying flowchart heros like slark are balanced

100% incorrect

it requires 5 man teamplay, something you will never ever find below 6k mmr except in stacks, to correctly beat slark

meanwhile the person playing slark and literally just flowchart a few buttons and win 90% of the time unless countered by perfect disable timings / team coordinated pushing

Your argument is literally that smurfs will win with Slark easily. I agree. That doesn't make the hero OP.

D2g, which of the following races are white?

>finns
>spanish
>americans
>italians
>russians

>if you're not in a 5 man stack or below 6k ==== "smurfs win easily with slark"

what did the brain damaged coposter mean by this?

man i'm glad i'm not a gameshitter

is chi long qua BSJ

none of them

No, chi long qua is barneyy.

Not true at all, I saw Moonmeander Timbersaw solo killing Matumbaman Slark all the time in pubs.

Matumba was getting outright fucked. I've also seen plenty of Elder Titan supports crush and simply outplay Slarks at 6k and 5k. Stomping him, Eulsing themselves every time he Pounces them, ghost sceptering, simply buying so much time and space with just a Ghost Scepter, Euls, and Glimmer that the Slark can't deal with the aura at all and can't pick off the ET either.

Slark needs nerfs, sure, but don't act like he doesn't have solutions for 5k and 6k+ players.

finnish people are white

>Tfw glorious Anglo living in a non-cucked country like America

meanwhile yurocucks are subservient to their muslim overlords and forced to pay insanely oppressive income tax

Slarks winrate is below 6k is not 90% like you claimed here All pubs below 6k are not 5 mans

Therefore Slark does not instantly win 90% of the time even when a team isn't countering him with perfect disable timings and team pushing.

This is because the hero isn't OP, and unless you're facing a Slark who is considerably more skilled than you and your team on average he's no harder to deal with then most other carries in the game, which is why his winrate is hardly above 50%.

>"counter" hero is a cuckport who can't do anythying and will los the game because he can't carry

>and a "carry" THAT CAN'T FUCKING PUSH AND WILL ALSO BE UNABLE TO WIN THE GAME

this is another reason why slark is not balanced

>yurocucks literally CANNOT defend themselves from muslims raping their wives because they don't own guns
>yuros haven't won a relevant lan in years

How have they not all killed themselves yet?

>Timbersaw is a support
>Anti-Mage is a support
>Elder Titan isn't a pub stomper with the 4th highest winrate in the game right now
What did he mean by this?

>winrates winrates winrates
Necrophos is really OP imbalanced hero, gaiz.

>this hero that doesn't win games is too good at winning games
?

>I need a hero that can split push, teamfight, and nuke/control a Slark because these counters to Slark don't fit my autistic win 1 vs 9 requirements

Please separate your right and left lobes with a fucking knife you stupid sack of cum.

>it's ok that slark can split push. teamfight, and control heros, tho!!

end your own worthless life voluntarily

>Slark pushes fast or exerts any real pressures on towers

But that's wrong you retard.

Slark pickers are extremely defensive

>slarkplayers who don't know the flowchart:
30% winrate

>slarkplayers who do know the flowchart
70% winrate

>it's 50% so it's balanced

>Slarks winrate below 4k is slightly above 50%
>this drops below 50% above 4k
>players who reach 4k forget how to flowchart Slark
?

>an agi right clicker who steals fuck tons of agi can't push

that really got my noggin joggin

Ok, so seeing a pattern of reworking heroes by merging 2 passives into one and giving them a new active ability, what's going to happen with le balanced scythe dropping man (aka Necrophos)? What new skill will he get? Will it be something unique like Time Dillation?

Slark is the 4th most played hero in the game, which causes his winrate to be pulled toward 50% regardless of how good he is. A hero that significantly reduces the quality of pub gameplay due to abusive mechanics that ALSO has above a 50% winrate despite being the 4th most played hero in the game represents a serious problem for the game. If Techies had above a 50% winrate, he would be a problem too. You can't look at winrates in a vacuum and use them to argue that a hero is perfectly fine.

>hitting towers and creeps while splitpushing gives agi
any hero can push after winning a team fight you dipshit

>high pick/ban rate heros are balanced
wew

By your logic PA has dramatically more overpowered and abusive mechanics than Slark, and Juggernaut is on-par with Slark in terms of reducing pub gameplay quality and having abusive mechanics.

PA and Juggernaut got nerfed. I guess you're arguing that Slark should be nerfed just like them?

why the fuck is PA so high
>pudge
>LC
>slark
>voker
all make sense

not PA

>lists heros who were OP and justifiably nerfed

>while attempting to defend slark

that really wew'd my lads

If you want to reduce Slarks base damage by 2 or nerf one of his skills so that pubs will stop playing him as support then I'd be fine with that. That isn't going to change how he is played mechanically which is the core of your argument since it is apparently, literally uncounterable unless you're playing in a 6k average pubstack with everyone on discord.

>Time Dillation
DONT MENTION IT
EVER
TIME DILLATION SHOULD BE ERASED
BRING BACK OLD VOID

>in pubs

>consant buffs over the course of several years
>arcana hats
>braindead fun for retards that can't appreciate ogre
She deserves to be put in the fucking ground already.

guess the hero

Backtrack was fucking broken in Dota 2, because instead of Void taking damage and having a 25% chance to get healed for the same amount of damage, unless he gets a lethal amount of damage (like, well, on your picture), you've got epik "have a 25% chance to dodge EVERYTHING" which was really fucking shitty.

I wanna say one of the relatively obvious strength heroes this would be viable on

But I'm gonna say Bloodseeker

I miss him lads

Its ineffective. But because Blademail is Blademail, and Manta can dodge stuns, it could work.

>tfw you spam chat with pick huskar, drow, dazzle, omni and timber
>win every game
>have gained 500 mmr in one day

LOL

t. 1k mmr

what is this flowchart?

>Slark isn't on the list

Do you hate free MMR?

He's broken as fuck

Try stopping a huskar with a dazzle and drow and omni circle jerking him

Its something like
Q -> Pouce -> R -> Q right?