/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/DjgrwyrZ
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16731/?
pastebin.com/6w2ESdQD
pastebin.com/WT3umtkk
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65359/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

spiderpost

I want out, damn it.

What a qt

bumping this.
I'm aiming for pic related.

Vigilant is still making my game crashy. I was able to start the quest but I quit the game and went back in and my save is crashing again. Please help

pastebin.com/DjgrwyrZ

What do you guys do to edit npcs? I can edit meshes with nifmerger fine and get the face shape I want but I can't get the custom hair colors from racemenu or get the .dds files to work, just gives me the gray face bug.

Is there any way to edit npcs in the racemenu or a tool with similar functionality?

UUNP
some normal map textures with abs and muscle tone, like nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16731/?
That's it

CNHF barbarian.

That's pretty much UNPCM with fitness msn.

So just use fitness body.

>New blacksmithworkbench
>real bridge

how bad can one guy's taste be

Thanks m8s

I'm sorry

It's not because of Vigilant. It's because you're running it along with a bunch of other large scale quest/location mods. Stop doing that.

You should be.

But I want to keep the stuff they give me

Kaarina is for ERECTIONS

I want kaarina to beat me up

Yeah it sucks but whatcha gonna do.

I tend to keep Vigilant on because it adds so much cool stuff but the others really didn't Especially Spectraverse, what a fucking mess.

Maybe if I just replace Spectraverse with the spell mod? I removed the Aether suite for now and that seems to have helped. Thank you anyway.

Got to playing again since I heard of it getting a "revamp". I made this Lil floozie but haven't come up with a catchy back story yet.

Mr. Guard hasn't moved from this spot ever since the vampires attacked, always staring at the lake. I wonder what he's looking at?

>select all images with rivers

Also, finished making a new character with zero combat experience. Which /tesg/ follower can (hypothetically) carry someone useless in fights?

Riela? Ylfa?

You already have Colorful Magic and Apocalypse, you're pretty good on spells.

Get rid of Spectraverse along with Darkend and Trainwiz's various mods unless for some reason you reeaally don't want to.

Name her Korinna

Any good mage robe mods? I tried opulent but the boots kind of clip and for some reason I can't enchant them.

Damn, those are pretty good names...
I named her Ysoana. But now I'm considering other options.

I'll post the less nudie ones once I'm home from work.

Outside comparisons group 1 is done.

I think I might have found a downside to wanting the elfs maiden to be pale as fuck.

>Name her Korinna

lel

Where was that other person having issues with straylight? I've been having issues getting it to work as well.

You still haven't picked a skin and just started playing the game yet? Jesus fuck guy.

Oh wait, I got it. I can throw defenguin into fights like a pokemon.

Love the Mega Milk drinker!
Where can I find that?

I've decided that once my exams are finished I will create a reasonably large mod that intends to overhaul cooking into something more than an aside that they added in just so it's there. I want to do the following.
>Add a faction and quest chain at least as large as the bards college
>Add a building to house this 'chefs college'
>Add a perk tree
>Add a huge variety of lore accurate craftable foods and some ingredients
>Add a few pieces of equipment
>Add a couple of new enchantments relating to the crafting of food

I have limited modeling experience, good photoshop experience, no scripting experience, some CK experience, and can probably get people to help with voice acting if necessary. To what extent would I need to learn a bunch of stuff in order to complete this? My cousin is pretty experienced with programming so can probably help me if I run into issues with that.

A few of these have been done already

Looking forward to it sir.
Godspeed.

pastebin.com/6w2ESdQD

and this one

I'm actually enjoying the comparing and sharing. Don't honestly know what I'm going to do with her, anyway. I've got other characters I'm doing stuff with if I actually want to play the game.

You can also find a link on the OP site.

Yes, but part of it is to get opinions for this character.

>Looking for good robes for males
>Can't find any
>Thinking of just sticking with light armor

I really like SG textures, I just really wish it didn't have some bullshit incompatibility with racemenu.

There is no incompatibility. It's just textures, that message you get on the Nexus is misleading.

Can anyone help please? My Googlefu is failing me.

Pretty please?

Thanks.

Excited to be back in Skyrim. What quest line and non-quest related activity should I do first?!

try out demoniac and see how you like it

You're asking if you can just edit NPC faces in game like you do with the PC? No.

It's an open world game user go do whatever tickles you.

It's in the next group.

g-gosh!

I added two more journal entries to my thing. It isn't really the most interesting stuff I think but yeah, feel free to check it out. Oh, and please give feedback if you do. There's always room for improvement.

pastebin.com/WT3umtkk

Your character looks awful.

I always strive for improvement.
I'll take this into consideration.

>Adaliz Suriquardt Locanitte-Fithhelorn esquire

>Calls himself a magikku kasta
>Doesn't have blink step on his boots

???

I've seen it in-game and yes, the textures are messed up on the head around the eyes. It's very minor, but noticeable to the point where I dropped it.

I was asking what's the easiest method to fully customizing a npc. Perhaps I didn't convey it well enough.

Like is there no way to edit bodysliders for them? Choosing hair color beyond the defaults? ect... so far I've only been able to edit face mashes which is fine and all but can I do more?

excuse me?

Nobles have really long names. First is his well, first name. Second is chosen middle name. The last two are a combination of the two family lines that came together with his parents' marriage.

Did you do something to her face? She looks...different.

Too much? I feel like his character design is cluttered.

Blink step. Why don't you have it enchanted into your boots? Are you a barbarian?

Not bad. If anything, the colors on his necklace stand out a bit

Oh, along with a mandatory year of training under a knight, hence the esquire title behind all that.

He didn't really do that well during training but that's not important.

I'm constantly fucking with her face
She's also not wearing her eyepatch

You fucked with her face too much, it looks worse now. At least in the other picture. Looks better in this one. Must be the angle.

Messed up how? I just checked in-game and it looks fine, and I've never heard of any RM user having that problem.

>Playing Daggerfall
>Fighters guild quests
>"Hey will you help someone in town out?Some idiot left the door open and a bear got in"
>Accept quest
>"Ok go to the fighters guild"
>what
>Turn around
>There is a bear behind me
>Get killed by it from utter shock and laughter
RANDOMLY GENERATED

Is the defenguin follower also wearing a backpack?

It's fine, except for the "it was on sale at the halloween outlet" necklace. If you have 16 MB of VRAM to spare you should get Amidianborn Savior's Hide.

A smol pengupack, perfect for all your carrying all of your smol pengu necessities.

Using something like an eyepatch creates a level of asymmetry that tends to make a face look better, like your brain fills in the details for you.

It also means you never have a lazy eye.

sadly no but you can probably make him equip one if you give it to him!
that would be cool!

I usually do use cabal's armor textures, but I've been trying to avoid it this run. How much are you exaggerating on its VRAM usage?

Damn that's a cool looking axe.

Light armor mage y/n

y

y

I see! Are you using chesko's edited bags from frostfall?

Not much? It was a rough estimate. Two maps at 2K, compressed with alpha properties... it'd be about 11 MB I think. That's not a lot or anything.

I love it so much~

Jesus you look terrifying.

That's longhorn's big brother

Longerhorn?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65359/?
i think it's this one, it looks exactly the same

Kaj-Gulak

Loftyknob

D-donghorn?

>nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65359/?
Thanks doc

nooo

No problem! I went into skyrim and looked, i think it was installed alongside Wet and Cold when i installed it in Mod Organizer, that's why i didn't recognise it at first

That awkward feel when you realize that you don't need any of the shit you've been hoarding because if you ever need money you'll just whip up a couple of potions and the only things worth picking up are magicka potion ingredients, keys, quest items and artifacts.

I see artifacts, they're always fun to hoard.

Ugh, I'm a skyrim hoarder. The only reason I have a follower half the time is pack mule.

same
I've been hoarding a lot of daedric weapons and stuff thats too expensive for traders to afford and am just waiting for the redoran to build my stronghold so I have a place to dump them all

stop reminding me how much I miss Morrowind's bartering system

Damn that's a comfy screenshot, but I can understand user. I hored books in Skyrim, Lost Library is killing me.

Quick retarded question

How do you activate the mods in MO ? They're all installed and checked but when I launch the game, I'm still in the vanilla Skyrim ?

are you launching the game with MO user

>recruit these two
>Erin just stops following me and gets lost in the mountains near Falkreath
>then Marin does the same in the Rift
>soon I'll also have Serana following me
I'm already regretting this

Thank fucking god for the leader teleportation power

>In Skyrim stream
>Ask what the streamer thinks about khajiit being skooma dealing, thieving pieces of shit
>Somebody in the chat says "Fuck you, we do not steal, we only take what is ours"

What did he mean by this

>just did a small story time posing 5 people

Stop while you can, free yourself from this hell.

Or not, you're screenshots are top tier