/ecg/ - Eternal Crusade General

>What is Eternal Crusade?
"Online multiplayer 3rd person squad-based tactical shooter with tanks in a persistent war."

EC is based in the WH40K universe and currently offers 4 playable races: Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, Orks, and dirty knife ears. Combat in the game is very similar to the multiplayer from WH40K Space Marine.The game can currently be purchased on the EC website or through Steam.

>Important Links
Forum: forum.eternalcrusade.com/
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/375230/
Warbros Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/warbrosnumber1
YouTube Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCxH-BQF2CRQV6lXTf41xEeg
Previous Livestream: youtube.com/watch?v=OE_t384oJbU

>Previous Thread
Warbros members can coordinate drops through the Steam group chat, and a TeamSpeak server is also available. Either of these options will be a necessity to form groups, as there is no in-game Guild chat.

>Guilds
Loyalists: Corpsebros
Chaos: Warbros (preferred faction is Iron Warriors)
Orks: WAAAGHbros
Eldar: knife ears pls go

>Recruiting
Recruitment will be done through this general, anyone who joins a guild will also be welcome to join the Warbros Steam group chat. In order to apply for a guild post your IGN, specify which guild you are applying for, and link the OP in your post. In addition to this, you must apply in-game by searching for the specific Guild name in the Guild menu.

More hazard stripes when?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/a-message-to-all-ye-spikey-boyz.56954/page-3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Orks are best 'n' first

Nerf sanguinary priests.

If the devs don't patch this kind of shenanigans i demmand them to get me some ramps so i can do some sick jumps with my rhino

Growl for WAAAGHbros

So is this ever going to be a reality at some point in the future?

Why the fuck did they have to nerf the heavy bolter into an usuable pile of garbage?

back in early alpha so like yesterday you could drive the rhino up to the rooftops of blackbolt and drive it down the stairwells for extra roadkill

possessed marines and units of that tier are coming alongside terminators, campaigns and inventory screen will be in the next month, and more weapons and appearences will also be coming.

watch the previous livesteam which is only about 3 or so days old

Who is the person amassing the collage of Imperial Fist executions? I have a few to send.

just post em here. I'll save em, and then edit them down in size or just make a fuckhuge collage.

What about the whole open world planetside/mmo map?

What about Tyranid npc factions that fuck with player factions and steal territory from them?

That's retarded, he can't even see it

I know, i managed once to get the rhino on the inner quadguns of B, the ones in the staircase behind A, in Harkus when it was implemented for the first time on the founders server.

the game will slowly progress into being open world/mmo map style. they wanted to do PS2-esque styled map, but because of constraints, they had to push that back for a while and focus on other shit instead.

Uh for now, only thing we know is nids will be fought against in the pve shit until later on or otherwise stated by devs

ok so, that stuff IS still planned and coming then? they're not just throwing this unfinished game under the bus are they?

this is my deciding factor for me buying it

I say you should wait for a few months, keep a close eye on the dev streams, every friday. That way you'll probably get your money's worth, unless they decide to kill it.

Yes. That roadmap is still an accurate goal of where the devs want the game to go, but getting there will take time.

Also thank you to whoever booted up the new thread

ok good, then maybe theres hope still.

i think i'll wait a bit and see where it goes.

You are welcome user. did the same thing for the star wars games general whenever they hit image limit.

now have a picture

They have a pretty regular schedule for updates that started with the first update last week. If you liked Spacemarine then you will enjoy this game. It is unpolished right now but the essence/core of the gameplay is Space Marine.

Erect

fug, dont have the imperial guard one loading a basilisk, so have necron instead

???

that one

More of this?

not that ive seen

On G2A this game is going for 34 bucks, on greenmangaming its set at 39.99. Should i pull the trigger on this 'deal'?
Also which one is safer/more reputable?
Ive used GMG before in the past.

actual picture of progress being made on EC

coming from a shill I think you should buy the game and come play with us. I've never used either of those sites and cannot comment on their repute

Here ya go
Trophies for the trophy god

I used greenman to get my game, saved $10 off of steam. Never have had problems with them in the past.

alright, thanks, i will add these onto the first of the FIP, FIP2 will be for word bearers and ultramarines

well if its 34 on g2a ill end up buying it

Good job user, that's exactly the kind of progressive thinking OC this general needs.

Only problem is that you cant build that kit in game. Cant carry a melta bomb on a kit with the axe :/
I would love to see a "roll your build" image.

Bought game, asks for referral code for some ingame coins i guess first come first serve?

EC-B9IOODH9QY8UV Is my code

EC-FCEJH9NWZ0YS5 here you go senpai

>EC-B9IOODH9QY8UV
There you go boyoh

Cheers

IGN: Chinabot
Guild: WAAAGHbros

how are you liking it, I still haven't bought it yet

So far thoughts on game would be that its much like it looks, a bit clunky, plays like GoW and has aesthetic value if you like the lore.

I need more Warbros propaganda pictures

Our primarch Wiawyr in his Gurren Lagaan mech

Oh shit, Ork fuckboys are whining about Warbros in the EC forums.
We internet famous yet?

forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/a-message-to-all-ye-spikey-boyz.56954/page-3

>yet when they lose, suddenly silence
Confirmed for never playing against Warbros

Also lmaoing at that cuck who ousts us as the Veeky Forums guild

>they think we want to draw non-thread normies into the guild

Always has to be some newfag who wants to shout about everything he sees on the chan to his little social circle

>the cuck edits his post to say "And I'm not a cuck."

Haha, what a fucking cuck. He can't even respond in the general, he has to do it on the forums. Confirmed beta

It's probably foreign nonsense to most of them anyway. Worst case scenario we get a bit more traffic here. This is highly amusing though.

But it wouldn't have been as amusing to answer anonymously user.

It would have been more amusing to play the long game and not hand them the connection, you cuck

This is the real game to me now. EC is just a mini game. I live for the grind of unlocking more butthurt forum posts

Eh, you now get to play the big scary boo bad 4chans man card.
I seriously doubt you'd get more traffic anyway since EC is always going on about how "toxic" the community apparently is and how much of a hugbox it is in reality.

As in warframe, the forums are the true endgame.

You really have no idea how the clan operates and what happens when it gets publicity. We were swarmed with people from outside the site when we were announced as winners in the events in warframe.

I'd still prefer that the forums not know yet. If you're not a cuck, show us and do us a favor of removing that post.

Man, we're totally gonna fold now. gg guys

Hugbox? Pfft. They can hug and GG all they want. I have dipshits to stab and main and kill and burn.
And if the bantz hurts some SJW flower's delicate petals? GOOD. Frail faggots need a proper reminder that the world ain't here to serve them estrogen and AIDS meds forever.

Since you asked nicely, though I hope you fuckers to act even more cancerously ingame so I get to see more delicious forum tears.

Thank you, Glagol.

We absolutely will continue to milk the other factions for tears and butthurt posts on the forums, have no doubt of that. The restricted globalchat is a hinderance for now, but we clearly are making it work and will continue to do so.

Our existence is forum war, our weapons refined in the finest salt mines of warframe.

I like your style user.

Kek
Take a look at that thread now, if you haven't

A bit early in the thread but I think we've found our next OP pic.

I'm already using it as my signature. In fact...

Hey! You took that FROM my signature! Give it back!

you cant make me. who do you think you are, warlord?

>tfw you enjoy watching fellow clanmates digging themselves into an ever deepening grave of shitposting.

I regret nothing.

He's not, but I am. I think it would be good, but do as you like

Funniest shit I'd read in a long time, for sure. You poor bastard. You actually have to listen to him and not laugh at how fucking cuck'd he is.

I'm assuming you mean the DLB guys? Because if you mean us, I don't really get the grave part. We'll be fine from this.

it's not a grave
it's the future they chose

Same yo.

MAD? well seems like they need to get glad and not act like bitches

We gave them A point at 1 min, attacking any allies that tried to uncap after killing all of them. Most of the chaos players were happy with this choice, and we farmed them until they took C from us before we wanted them to have it so we uncapped B and C for a sweet map domination.

I'm aiming for a deep grave myself. I'm going to shitpost at every opportunity and somebodies going to have to stop me

Why would we stop you?

you guys wouldn't but idk, maybe I'll get banned from the forums or something

I'll have to use tact though, I don't want to just blatantly go to far in one post and get banned

Even the clean bant is soul-wretchingly offending. Trigger warning: Sissy britches and playground laughter.

Dumb dorkbutts.

I'm just going to stick to "shoo shoo yiff goblin" and such. No swearing but pisses off the furfags.

you wouldn't need to piss off the furfags if this general didn't abide them in the first place

I will kill the ones I can, but I'm just one man.

Reminder that this is the fanbase you chose, that furries are a majority and that guardsmen tote should beat marines 1 on 1.

is this the one that got executions neutered?

Yes

Yep.

Eldar rule this place. Get lost, stinky Mon'Keigh.