youtube.com/watch?v=0S7MVO02D_o

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's September update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51345?_ga=1.114946055.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.4 Notes (9/26)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/159309cb1ef0706cf37a9a91e3e18865b70097a6
youtu.be/8JPfQb549Eo

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/gGK2VYhe

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Justice Monsters V
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ785B_u6lc

>King's Knight
youtube.com/watch?v=fEEaWDS4Q24

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Old thread:

1st for I love you /ffg/

xth for Cindy's cindys

CCCII to CCCIV?

What the fuck, OP.

So any of you getting WoFF at the end of this month?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

I wonder when she will get released to BE with Noel and Caius?

welp, no 5get. we did get these though

0: Whitey
3: Batz
4: Dipstick
6: Autism
8: Tyro
9: Faggot

So this post rolls for his name. 1,2,7 is new thread's choice 5 and I choose something yugi related

Likely but going to play it cautious and wait a week before picking it up

You never know with SE these days

Xth for armpit-chan

Not really into Wii games

>Dragoon banner.
>Freya isn't on it.
Ha ha, looks like I win this time, Jewgle. I'll be keeping those shekels, thank you very much.

>Nox doesn't work with the latest version
>MEmu is buggy garbage
fucking

welp Batz it is

I don't get to name anyone else do I

I might buy the CE, just because. It's all single player, correct?

Correct

Where's my free lapis for finding my cp on my phone

in BE for the fb friend invite lapis , do they need to use some invitation code?

Or can I just join some fb group and add everyone to get the lapis?

So pull on this or what for some other cancer?

Only do that if your BE is attached to your real fb. Otherwise there's a good chance you'll be locked out of your account.

PULL

This Dragoon banner is ass.

why would it be locked? I have a dummy fb account I use for games

If you mean the last BSB banner, it doesn't seem to be very good unless you are in love with one of the 3 characters that could potentially get burst. The VII or IX banners coming up look better, or just wait for Firion's BSB.

No

>tfw i could be running ELT in the fft event easily if i had one more bladeblitz user

Firion BSB is overrated if you don't have full charge

Celes any good? in BE

If Facebook gets suspicious that it's not your real Facebook account, they'll block your access to the Facebook account and ask for you to provide a photo ID to get back in.
There have been a few people who have joined BE groups and gotten locked out of their dummy accounts because the people in those groups are spiteful and will report you to ruin your fun. Even doing Facebook invites period has been enough to prompt them to lock people out sometimes.

do you have anyone in your friends list with bladeblitz?

Good mage support.

There are people that don't have FC?

Situationally useful since you can abuse her magic blocker sometimes. Probably not as a full time party member though.

Why the hell would you not have Full Charge, though? It's one of the best 5*s out there.
Even without it it's still a great instant cast SB with a free Powerchain. You don't need Full Charge for that to be good.

>MEmu is also fucking IMPERVIOUS to AutoHotkey commands

This is it
This is the death of macrofags as we know them.

wow fffags are such fags

should be set up a dummy group here?

If it makes you feel better, we're actually now back on the right numbering, since we had two CCLXXXIII threads.

yes, anyone who started relatively recently.

i didn't say it was bad, just overrated sans FC. newer players would probably be better off rolling on VII or IX where there's good medica bursts too

i rotate between fencer and lightning, i can consistently clear pro with my 2 bladeblitzers and barrager but i usually bring along a golbez who does jack shit. the mobs in elite survive with juuust a little bit of health sadly

I just wouldn't bother risking it, doing as little Facebook-related activity as possible is a good idea since that's the kind of thing that can get your dummy account noticed by the Facebook Police and locked.
If you use that account for other games too then that's even more reason to not risk things.

>VII where there's good medica bursts too
Speaking of overrated BSBs.
No idea how that thing made it into the Ultros banner.

DATA FAILED TO LOAD

I actually hope that BE players don't get access to macro or stable emulators anymore. The ensuing fallout would be massive.

Don't get me wrong, I play BE too and would definitely be affected by it, but the shit gumi would have to face makes this too hilarious to pass up.

Even if they killed autohotkey on every emulator (bluestacks still exists, even though it's shit), then it wouldn't matter.

It would just mean I'd program macros into my phone instead. The only reason I don't already is my battery is shit.

Besides, most idiots just use inbuilt macros anyway instead of complex, hands-off ones

bluestacks and nox are the oens having problems with the BE patch

memu is doing okay and i've actually had 0 crash issues with it. macros are doing well too

Yda seems cute. Tell me about her.

My macro is basically a bot though.

It does my dailies for me and farms whatever I want it to, all in the background and without any connection issues ever (it checks the pixels to make sure it's connected, checks to see if it has enough NRG...etc).

Plus I have random variations, both in where it clicks and when it clicks so that there's no way gumi can ever detect me.
And now all that is ruined because there ain't a decent emulator out there that can run this shit.

>Phase 4 banner is gone
Phew i almost blew 150 mythril on it too. Glad i dodged that bullet.

She wears a mask.

>100 gem pull
>1st 5* of the fest, Kain's SSB
Pretty good, all things considered.

How is Kain, anyways?
I used him a lot when I first started since he is one of the first characters you get, but I never really looked into if he's actually good or not.

So I got all the tickets, star crysts and the sword/shield. Where can I find what 6* mats I need for my units? I'm going to keep the event for the rank exp. its too good to pass up. Preferably in english, please.

in exvius is it a 1% chance to get a trust mastery point per ROUND or per BATTLE?

Dragoon skills are alright. They're good at hitting elemental weaknesses, an dragonfire dive is good.

Woah, Garland packing Darkside is WAY more useful than CoD.

its 10% chance per area clear.

Great with his BSB, lame otherwise.

Is Aegis Strike even good? It only has like 3,44 multiplier while Saint Cross has 3,40 and Esuna with low Regen

Aegis Strike is AoE, but it's still not good.

Do you ever use thundaga over barrage on Cloud of darkness?

Not compared to SC which you can hone more.

usually only on trash mobs

Threadly Remainder that Payne Soildor did not do nothing wrong.

Oh well. I guess I shatter all of them?

I suppose. I'm going to wait until I actually get a 6* worth honing like Omega Drive before I use all these 5* motes.

There really isn't any reason to, what are you gonna use the orbs for?

All these 5* motes has uses in the future?

343rd eternal reminder that Terra is best girl

That's pretty unlikely (though not impossible), but I don't see any reason to make and shatter them all right now unless you have a use for those crystals.

Ice Crystals for Snowspell Strike?

Do you have enough Powers? Those Ice crystals will just be collecting dust until you do.
I don't really think that's worth honing anyway, it's good for Celes at R1 and everyone else can wait for the more easily honable 5* Spellblades.

>it's good for Celes at R1
With her SSB, I meant to say.

Good point. I only use Snowspell Strike on Bartz because I got his EnWind SB and don't really plan on honing it because it seems really hard to get those Crystals

6* abilities are pretty much worthless and are only around for shits and giggles or Exdeath and Celes

Well crystals will be farmable from U++ in the future so people can actually hone some to a usable rank if they try hard enough.
But yeah, since Crystals are so rare and are separate from Orb conversion the abilities won't get much use for a while.

Can't you pull some steal armor / draw fire / etc shenanigans with it though?

I mean, yeah you'd need Tyro or some hypothetical Knight/Thief combo, but shit would be insane.

As someone also trying for Snowspell, you have to clear most of Crushdown/Northern Cross/Quadruple records to get enough crystals to hone snowspell. you need 20 power

I only cleared Crushdown because I'm a shitter

In the pdf, i think it says the highest you'll get with armor strik is SG/SS2+protect+draw fire, but a shouted ability will still do more damage, albeit slightly.

I think you're forgetting Wall.
But anyway, we've got some other DEF-scaling attacks in the game already and the mechanic isn't really all that impressive.

And its multiplier is kinda misleading. If you compare the 4* Armor Strike's multiplier to most other 4* abilities, you'll see that it's actually quite a bit higher. And Armor Strike is used by pretty much no one. The DEF-scaling attacks typically have higher multipliers to compensate for the fact that their weaker, but Aegis Strike's pretty much matches Saint Cross.

>their weaker
Never thought I'd make that mistake. brb killing myself

>turn Butz into a thief because it curiously mentions something about running
>press b
>SANIC SPEEEEEED

hory shet

literally same desu, and a few random bosses for MC2s

some of the support ones don't seem too bad, but we'll have to wait a few weeks

I mean I cleared Ultima too, not only Crushdown. I almost got Quadruple Foul and Neo Bahamut

have they said anything recently of the remake?

>Disablega always hit Yuna
Fuck you too Tiamat

Nothing other than its in the recording phase right now.

Don't expect any substantial news until after XV releases.

It's funny since people were sperging out when the remake was announced, going THEY HAD BETTER NOT REMOVE THE CROSSDRESSING.

Also, no amount of doujins or fanfiction is going to make the game look any more homoerotic than the original.

>10%
Dropping BE soon if I don't make it in time to complete those daily quests and didn't get the login reward

theres so much gonna be removed. theyre gonna take out all the corny quaarky colorful moments, and leave it all edge. Just have Yuffie and Tifa be stupid dorks for levity.

people forget how much goofy stuff is in VII

Nomura already confirmed that the crossdressing scene is still in.

>Apology
>there's no compensation for it
GUMI

>will remove
>on next update

>game is unplayable
>on many devices and emulators

/girlsquad/

HOLY SHIT I FIGURED IT OUT

For those having trouble running AHK scripts on MEmu, just run it as administrator.
For some reason MEmu runs with elevated permissions, so it needs administrator access to work.

Literally no reason to ever use Nox again, it's confirmed deprecated shit now.

/boysquad/