/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn General

My waifu is better than your waifu edition

>Patch 3.4 Trailer
youtu.be/8JPfQb549Eo
>Patch 3.4 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/159309cb1ef0706cf37a9a91e3e18865b70097a6

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/f27361132

>Previously on /xivg/: → →

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/linkshell/25614222880730341/
youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g
youtube.com/watch?v=Ucfzn_IZqpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oft0RxwfxJg
youtu.be/uWKHQ5ufV2c
youtube.com/watch?v=M7QSkI6My1g
youtube.com/watch?v=sGL5SXrCFXk
youtube.com/watch?v=H029pBDi3FE
youtu.be/D0uCm08fahw
youtube.com/watch?v=ST86JM1RPl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tfw lonely

Sorry to rain on your parade.

Actual resources for people who need them.
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Last thread was Please update your threads and removed embeds.

>Youkai event is over but still in OP
>Memeshit Pastebin

Do something about it

dont shitpost please

Thank you

>tfw drunk
>tfw have to wake up at 4am
>tfw I've given up

→ → →→ → →→ → →→ → →→ → →→ → →→ → → Kiss is cool.

I love this area.

>Dropbox almost full

fug

xth for summer-related patch in fall

It's always summer in Costa De Sol

Weird, isn't it?

hello

Fishing for giant sky-jellyfish and listening to Sophia's theme.

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/linkshell/25614222880730341/

How's your apartment coming along, /xivg/?
Mine's starting to come together, pic related.

bad post

xth for pumping elzns

>Cats & Lizards: The Linkshell

they dont want me

Okay the first thing you need to know about crafting:
If you wanna be good at it, you need everything leveled. If you level gatherers, you will make money leveling crafters.
GC dailies and Ixal Dailies are the biggest things to concern yourself about. Leves are also good but you gotta know which ones are worth it, there is a guide on this in ffxivguild I think.

You want:
Everything to 15 (WVR, LTW, CUL CRP and GSM first), then CUL to 37 then level everything more or less evenly while focusing GC dilies, Ixal dailies, and Leves on CRP for Briegots.
Complete crafting log, use the items you make from it on leves that require a single item, then sell the useful HQ shit on the market board then desynth what you can with the class you want to level desynth on then vendor trash the rest.

At least thats the most efficient thing to do but you can do whatever so long as you got everything to 15, Steady Hand II and Bryegot's.

who are some sexy male au ra

Seems like your people though

It's a little short on features.

Also I think you meant it's all starting to coma together.

Empty. I actually got myself a M plot right before the patch landed so I'm working on that instead.

>tfw I got to pet red

Im so happy... better go wash my hand now......

wtf why

Gotta hand it to you. Well done.

I like my moss duskwight squadmate, looks like she ate too much vegetables.

Yeah bring us bikes to air pump. Got that body length force to use.

Does Hawaii have snow? If not, I gotta wonder somethin' about a tropical island with a volcano.. Hawaii has a volcano, right?

Taking selfies with your AFK friends!

how about you pump me
wish you did that kind of thing but o well

I hope everyone is having a great day and isn't slowly dying on the inside from the grind.

Taking selfies with people I don't even know!

Hello

PLEASE post character data

Post character and song!

She may have woken back up again but I won't let the jokes go.

dying for other reasons but thanks

no people are my people, i dont belong anywhere

elk no

desu whenever anyone in this thread talks about 'pumping' i just think of fucking dig dug

>implying i'm not putting off the grind even though I should actually get on it ASAP
ARF is terrible to grind and I don't wanna!

Anyone going to fanfest wanna get completely hammered prior to certain events?

Scheduling difficulties came up today, but other than that it's fine. Couldn't raid today at all and it's far too late for any of us to do it now. Just gonna welcome in the reset. Aside from this, the day was good

Don't ever compare me to that piece of shit ever again

*pumps you*
Ahhhh~

Thanks desu

abe no

Who is this

*breathes fire on u*

sorry kid

Elk and Abe are the same person actually

t. Balmung Infiltrator

nobody who matters

How useful is BRD's Mage's Ballad? I usually only use it when the healers or tanks die and get brought back, but I've been told by healers and tanks not to worry about it multiple times. But then I've been called shit by other DPSs for not turning it on for the healers and DPSs. What should I do?

Quick post characters and youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g

It's really hard to say. It's a godsend to bad players, but most good players don't need it nowadays.

In general you PROBABLY don't need to use it unless asked. If you do decide to use it, make it a short duration until a healer is back above like 40% mana, then turn it off.

Listen to the music and let it guide you.

Ok beepy

>fag has a male character
>not interested
>fag now has a female character
>interested

youtube.com/watch?v=Ucfzn_IZqpQ

There's always shadow tentacles, or I'm ok with partner having the thing

Nice, have those sfx memorized.

dont call me beepy ever again

>mfw the static i was supposed to be in replaced me and cleared a9s without even letting me run with them once
im surprisingly insulted by this even though i know im too shit to ever actually raid

Then give initials

as a WHM, I appreciate it when used, but don't expect it to be used on me at any time.

I'm skilled enough to handle my resources and make choices in advance so I don't use your ballad as a crutch for poor resource management on my part.

youtube.com/watch?v=oft0RxwfxJg

a12 is suffering

ook

what

ill just get made fun of

rn it's this

youtu.be/uWKHQ5ufV2c

My apartment is now just like my apartment. It's perfect.

Everything else I'd want to add is like 3 mil gil a piece so I'm fine with my bevvy of books and booze + my comfy coffin in the corner.

youtube.com/watch?v=M7QSkI6My1g

your suffering would end if you just became my lala gf

youtube.com/watch?v=sGL5SXrCFXk

Actually their suffering would end if they gave in and accepted the word of the Great One. Zodiark would care for them.

There is no 'too shit to actually raid.' Even if you are shit, the way to get better is by improving.

Not everyone picks up a game and is instantly amazing at it. But, I assure you, if you are willing to put the time and effort in to improve, you will. It doesn't matter if someone gets mad at you if you fuck something up, as long as you are trying and keep playing, just examine what you're doing wrong, work better to correct it. Don't let your negativity bring you down.

Neko dont post this youre not a maid

I dont see how if you're lonely

because people dont like me, thats why im lonely

Next expansion when?

Im pretty sure people like you, it just feels like they hate you. Offtopic thats why im trying to figure out who this is

It's useful if people die a lot because that can take the classes with raise (healers and summoner) into the MP danger zone, and if your healers die they obviously need to get their MP back.
It's rarely needed in other cases outside of progression unless there are places in fights that require extreme amounts of healing. Akh Morn in nidex would be a good example of this if there wasn't so much downtime in final phase anyway.

Like said knowledge of the fight and early/efficient usage of healer cooldowns make ballad not necessary too often.

t. casual whm/brd

im not neko....

roughly 6-7 months from now.

Fanfest in less than 2 weeks will most likely announce the expansion, as well as one new class.

It's easy to say until you get grouped with assholes that act like you just nuked their fucking house when you mess something up causing a wipe.

FanFest will say

Prease Look Foward to it

youtube.com/watch?v=H029pBDi3FE

if people liked me i wouldnt be alone

rook, not look

Don't raid with them then. If they're going to have a shit attitude, they can waste their time finding people who'll put up with it.
Mistakes happen. Most people correct them on their own.

Don't let other people's negativity bring you down either. Stay positive!

They're just assholes. I know it hurts to have to listen to people like that, but they are literally nobody to you and you do not have to care one bit about what they say.

There are people who will even give you shit when you are performing well. Look at this thread, people clear the newest content in a very quick manner, yet still people will jump on them for not doing enough damage, being carried, playing a shit class, or whatever. You have to not care what people say. That's what will allow you to succeed. Shrug it off and forget about other peoples' opinions of you. Focus only on improving.

I know that it's hard, but I also know that you are capable of doing it. The biggest hurdle that's stopping you from doing it right now is you.

some fag liked me when he had a male character, now im starting to like him because he has a female character
i hope we cam and he dresses like a cute girl

Or you're expecting people to talk to you without having to make your own conversation

You're really annoying with all of this boohoo bullshit. Don't decide how others feel for them, you don't know that no one likes you. I might even like you, but right now you're being a little bitch.

i doubt he will, user

youtu.be/D0uCm08fahw

youtube.com/watch?v=ST86JM1RPl0

i dont care that much, hes an alright twink to carry around though