/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3172

I Want to Fuck Crippled Teenagers Edition

Previous thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0uglXmJU_G0
youtube.com/watch?v=4KcL-DBo6-s&index=18&list=PLwr4APntuEQvJQOpb6X239meZeKYjt1ep
pastebin.com/u/Undertaker33
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For Akira

i've been following that from the beginning and have a huge voice crush on the emi girl. i also think rin does a great job. agree the nurse needs work but he's the director

>tfw you finish sisterhood and can't bring yourself to keep reading your fanfic queue

youtube.com/watch?v=0uglXmJU_G0

It is ironic the guy who started it is the worst actor; but he does have an ear for talent.

Kenji, Emi, Yuuko and Rin's voices are fucking nailed. Christ, that laugh Emi's VA does...fuck that's adorable. I want to hug it so bad.

And this Hisao is way better than the one they had when they started.

>Christ, that laugh Emi's VA does
oh my god yes. they way hisao described her as rocking back and forth while she laughs you can just see it

>that OP

it's pretty much why we're all here

for as much voice acting and artwork she does, her internet presence is apparently tightly controlled. i can't find a real picture of her anywhere

Glad you like it.

are those cripple sperms?

I think they're ghosties.

Evening folks! Thank you to any and all who've read Chapter 12, I appreciate the nice words you've said :D How is everyone doing tonight?

Same as usual for me. Three weeks.
You feelin' good tonight?

Evening man, I'm good. How bout you, anything good happen recently?

A true user, it would seem.

it's unfortunate. although that may mean she's actually pretty ugly, which would be a damn shame

For those who want to hear (and you should), skip to 13:00 and watch from there (skips the stupid nurse too).:

youtube.com/watch?v=4KcL-DBo6-s&index=18&list=PLwr4APntuEQvJQOpb6X239meZeKYjt1ep

That laughing is just too cute FFS.

Three weeks sober? Good shit, my man! I'm glad to hear that!
I'm fine man, spent some time with the gf tonight and looking to try and write some tonight. Yourself? What are you up to?

When it got mentionned that this general was still up and running, I had to go take a look. Feels like it's been half my life and some more since this place was a thing. I can't even tell if I can be impressed or horrified by the fact you guys are at general # 3172. I'm being honest here, Honest question: what are you now doing in these threads nowaday?

Have some quick OC for your troubles.

Thanks man. It's been pretty rough.

Well, if you're gonna ask honestly... there's still not a good answer I can think of.
It is good to see you again, though. Life been going okay for you?
Did you used to draw around here? It looks a little familiar but I can't quite tell.

This general never died technically, though we don't really talk about anything. In any case, it would be a travesty if there wasn't always something commemorating the one thing Veeky Forums ever did that was actually worthwhile.

what happened to 2013

2013 still posts around time to time.

Does anyone else find it weird we're getting close to 2020? I mean according to every sci-fi movie ever that's basically when the "future" officially begins, except it won't be the future, we'll be living in it.

it still comes around to shitpost because good things don't happen

That's a name I'd recognize alright. I used to draw on here, even when it was still on /v/. Guess I haven't improved much if you feel like you recognize me, though I think some others took my nickname long after I was gone, I mean, lot of shit happens within 3000+ threads. I was Drawbro

Truth be told it's the only thing this website brought in the positive department and not ''for shits and giggles'' department

That's sweet user.

I've been riding a wave of glory all day.

>Yourself?
I managed to get more coffee before running out, and I'm just playing freecell man. Also, spending time with loved ones is always nice man, hope you can get some good writing done.

Pepe is pretty useful though.

I wish more of /a/ was like /ksg/.

Though if they were, I wouldn't be able to so hilariously troll the shit out of KanColle threads using pics of submarines.

Trade-offs...

Why did Lilly wet the bed and why is that kinda hot

>Why did Lilly wet the bed and the wall

> I mean according to every sci-fi movie ever that's basically when the "future" officially begins
Not too much, from what I've seen it sort of just moves up some years as present time goes on.

Wow, good to know you recognize me.
Oh, of course I know you, duhhraw buhhro. In that case I guess I don't recognize it.

>That's sweet user.
Th-thanks
How's the anime stuff going?
Any chance I could ask you for some support?

You wouldn't be the first to wonder.

>that pic
DELET DIS

People think bedwetting is hot? Maybe I'm not hopeless after all.

You'd be surprised what some people find hot

Why?

It's a common watersport.

>reactiongif.org
google, you betrayed me

fuck off /a/ doesn't need general cancer

>i already spaghettied in your daughter's pussy, etc

Google searches with no prejudice.

Not really. I mean, have you looked around at the world lately? We're basically living in a cyberpunk dystopia right now.

/a/ has threads that are like /ksg/. Just depends who's watching a given show. Yama no Susume threads for example are comfy as fuck and full of people talking about mountain climbing and everything.

You don't really get the worst of /ksg/ though (stuff like the "good morning" and "good night" posts).

Good morning /ksg/

>tfw have a good dream
>alarm goes off
>half awake and torn
>wanna hit the snooze and finish the dream but if I do it will not come back, so I better get up anyway
>but if I get up I won't be able to finish the dream

>dat rin and emi
a work in progress?

Definitely not for the off-shows though.

Good morning pol-man.
unfinished dreams are a part of life
Feeling fresh enough for work?

Evening man, and that always sucks man, hope it don't happen too much in the future. How are you, anything good happen recently?

>12:09 AM
>Up all night asleep all day

I'm going to draw.

Looking forward to it, then.

Very nice OC! I'm actually a writer, as are a few others! We have a few artists too, that produce content pretty regularly.
Otherwise, its a comfy place for a lot of people to come and be with other like-minded individuals.
Well I'm proud of you, brother!
Freecell was such a wonderful time killer for me in classes hahaha.
Good morning Poland!!

I-it's not going to be good or anything...

I'm sure it'll be fine.

Thanks again. Hard not to feel lost and locked in with no outlet though.

Nah, fuck no. Not for another two hours. Mind you I'll technically be at work in two hours.

Same ol so far, waiting on the good times

Good morning degeneracy!

>Same ol
Hopefully something good happens soon then man.

Should be fresh enough by then, hopefully.
Keep on enduring the week. You'll still be alive for the good times, that's lucky.

auntie misha has what figured out?

The context suggests something about Kenji, I s'pose. A mystery.

>The context suggests something about Kenji
well yeah. maybe she figured out that...love is in the air?

No problem man. I gotcha, I know it's hard, but you should be proud!
That picture actually finished! I'm waiting to have the artist post it till the story is done though hahaha.

Seems to be giving Misha some concern, though.

I suppose.

Goodie, can't wait to see it!

No rush, no rush at all

>spoiler
What?

Well, you know, the Bob Ross reference...

Alrighty folks, I need to hit the hay. Have a wonderful night, all! Dream of your waifu!

Oh, that. Yeah hopefully I will

Wait! Can I get a link to your pastebin?

pastebin.com/u/Undertaker33

Oh, thank you.

Tidy!

Getting tired. Bedtime for me, goodnight ksg.
Don't forget your old friends.

Thinking about doing another game giveaway some time in the not-so-distant future.

Night Kenji, sleep well

Kepp it alive ffs!

G'morning, doods!
How are we all today?
What fun and interesting things do we all have planned?

Getting on it now.

Even the most pure people have a naughty side.

UNDERTAKER YOU LARD LOVING FAG.

Ch12 103
>solder
soldier

This is the part where you tell me in your story Nurse has previous experience as a field medic and Kane and him served on the same base.

Ch12 185
>Bullitan
bulletin

Verdict. Between the more than strongly implied lesbianism and look like Hisao will never be able to Japan lest there be a trained killer waiting for him.

Good morning kiwi!

Good morning, pol-dood.

Oh right, I didn't actually say anything.
Between all that. I'm still intrigued mostly on how you're going to carry two stories simultaneously. I liked it though.

It's super choppy and bad but I'm done for the night.

Goodnight, ksg.

fucc i forgot tiddies

CUTE!

It's me. And I'm gay.

How. Anyway, night

How we feeling today?

so this is my life now
huh

Tired. Ask me again in a few hours.
You?

Yep, quite the coinkidink you've gotten yourself into.

>a few hours.
But won't you be at work and even more tired then?
I'm decent, could be better but could be worse.

>and even more tired then?
Kind of. I take a while to peak when I don't sleep a ridiculous amount.

Anyway. Off I go.

Have fun, see you in the evening

>tfw LillyBro user spots Madoka-chan from "Kimagure Orange Road" wearing Lilly's casual clothes ...

Fug, now I want to play Shogun 2.

The fuck am I even

Nth for a happy Hana!

a-any more like this?