/hg/ - Halo General

Parting Ways Edition

>The Anvil's Legacy Update and Halo 5: Forge are live! They include the following:
- Forge and custom game multiplayer on Windows 10, featuring every Halo 5 map, keyboard/mouse support, increased resolution up to 4K, and 22 exclusive achievements for 1000 Gamerscore
- Forge content browser
- 1 new arena map (Haven Remake)
- 1 new warzone assault map
- New reqs, including hunter cannons and the tactical magnum
- All req items unlocked for forge

>Important Halo Links, Notes etc.
pastebin.com/DpwtNzmu

>Latest Halo Community Update
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mode-a-la-mode

>Spartan Companies
Xbox One:
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halo general
Windows 10:
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halogeneral pc
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halogeneral w10

>Looking for custom games/campaign co-op players/matchmaking squads
halolfg.com
halocustoms.com
halolobbies.com
Watch the threads for occasional party squads

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/

>Extended Universe Downloads
mega.nz/#F!OFFSkSrb!6P9FqreveGbbwh_No1qHZA

>The third /hg/tage is out!
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0swJRlm5g

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nID_AtXjFdU
totinosgearsofwar4.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That OP is 2 deep.
I miss them already.

Who /dual citizenship between both generals/ here?

Eh at least this way we'll see how many real posters we got

Damn that's a perfect OP image.

We'll kill them eventually

Me!

You mean we will be dead?
It's clear they took most of our traffic.

Before I said we might make #300.
Now I doubt we will make 250.

>people can't post in two generals at once
Neck yourself

>Commander, we just lost our signal with the gears players.
>Backup channels?
>Searching... Nada. Can't say what's jamming us.
>You heard user. Dead zone confirmed. /gowg/ will not be keeping us company this trip.
>I'm lonely already.

A more accurate pic

This is the part where I make a joke about how those videos were deleted.

This is horse shit.
Why can't we just have one happy Xbox General?

I motion to merge the two together before this gets out of hand.

Damn guys. /gowg/ here.

No one is taking anyone. I play halo every now and again and I'm going to be dropping in the thread to check out what's going on. No need to worry.

Fuck off traitor

let us die peace

Tempted to make more

They will both be fine. /hg/ just being paranoid.

Just like MS should've done.

I know user.
Looking forward to peaceful trade negotiations with you guys.

Just because you pulled a #Gexit doesn't mean we can't still have free movement of people.

>traitor

Mate I'm the one who started the rise of Gears threads on /v/ and someone took the liberty of making a /gowg/. You guys will be fine. If anything we could get together and do a /hg/ vs /gowg/ on gears and halo for fun.

Let's do it

Pretty much this

A year from now when Crackdown 3 comes around the crackdown fags will come out of the woodwork and make their meme images like OP, it's best we all stick together

WHAT THE FUCK

>those two guys still arguing in the old thread

>do a /hg/ vs /gowg/ on gears
>he's literally shilling now

No thanks Mr. Sheckelstein

>all the guy defending kai has to do is post the graphs
>he refuses to, but says they prove him right
This sounds like that time some guy claimed he saw a tape that Hulk Hogan said "nigger".

Thread theme
youtu.be/nID_AtXjFdU
It's really over isn't it guys...they are all leaving and never coming back...

The chart for the last month will clearly demonstrate that I played the 12th most amount of matches in the company.

I'm not going anywhere, bud. Relax.

>Red is a game-traitor
Drag him through the streets

/gowg/ would probably beat /hg/ in halo

>Red played a ton on PC
>never came and joined my sessions

Never trust hispanic internet connections.

I had a... rough month.
New job, bad hours.
Send me a message on XBL so I know who you are and I'll try my best to make the next one.

>Bringing your shit into a new thread

Pathetic.

Before you try and claim you're not the same person, only him would think that posting graphs is needed to know and prove if Kai used to play a ton.

Enjoying this way too much right now

I said on halo and gears. We could swap off and have a good ol time

now in two flavors

>claims someone is bringing shit in
>he says as he brings shit in
just stop

10/10

>graphs show how much he played
>but graphs aren't needed to substantiate the claim that he plays a ton
???

Anyone for wzff?

If it weren't 10 pm, yeah.

In this hour of victory, we taste only defeat. I ask why?
We are /hg/, guardians of all that is Xbox. The roots of discussion have grown deep under our careful tending. Where there is threads, the wisdom of our countless posts has saturated the archives. Our strength is a luminous sun towards which all Veeky Forums blossoms.
And the impervious shelter beneath which it has prospered.
I stand before you. Accused of the sin of ensuring the Halo ascendancy. Of attempting to save us from this fate where we are forced to…Recede.
/gowg/ stands as the greatest threat in /hg/'s history. Refusing to eradicate them is a fool's gambit.
We squander eons in the darkness, while they seize our triumphs for their own.
The Mantle of Responsibility, for all things, belongs to /hg/ alone!
Think of my acts as you will, but do not doubt the reality.

The reclamation, has already begun
...and we are hopeless to stop it.

>Graphs that are shown show very little game time
>Shitposter claims kai has always been fairly inactive
>Adding up the existing graphs the shitposter posted, somehow kais 2241 games just appeared out of thin air
>NEEDING graphs to know someone like kai played a shit ton

Just stop. There is no argument.

>trip
Here's an easy way to tell it's not him; if there's a tripcode attached.
Also that's Dew's image.

Alright /hg/.
I raided a Walmart today and got a bunch of Gears 4 Zombie JD skins from Totinos products without paying for any.

I got 4 in total but I saved one for you guys.

Step 1: Go to totinosgearsofwar4.com

Step 2: Enter Email

Step 3: Prepare for the code I will drop.

Thanks man

>kai has always been fairly inactive
He has been. He's hardly played since like February.

Faker GET OUT REEEE.

>let's add all the games
>this clearly proves he played a bunch in the last few months and not that he played a lot at launch!
So proof doesn't count if it doesn't back up your claim?
He's barely touched the game in the past month.

I wanna be on the pretty graph put me on ME ME ME PRETTY BARS MANY GAMES

>always
>he'd been playing 4 months by the example you gave

he didn't get leader until april too, which he was still highly active at that time. this argument has already been blown out of the water last thread.

Not sure if I should drop the code if nobody seems interested.
Maybe I'll wait til tomorrow

Post yfw you can't get kicked because you played more than kai

see
Is Kai "active?"
The answer is clearly "no."

What the hell does him getting leader have to do with it? He hasn't played much since February. That's the definition of being inactive. Fucking jking comes in at dead-even on the last graph, and he has more time and games that Kai does. Since you're bringing up leader, does that mean that Jking is the new leader? Or do we give that to Gecko, who has like 5x as much?

what's up with the tripfag drama

The argument wasn't whether he was active or not. The poster was claiming he never has really played much, since launch.

Leader is a good marker for time. February was when Rabbit started playing a lot and he was rabbit fucking butt buddy who played all the time with him. Wisen up you fucking moron.

The mantle of responsibility shelters all, but only /gowg/ is it's master

I dunno d00d

Kai needs to give the company to Napalm

I'm pretty sure almost everyone plays more than Kai.

>he was rabbit fucking butt buddy who played all the time with him.
But that wasn't him. Sigmund and Chaos played with Rabbit more.

Post graphs

Pretty sure everyone just played together

Actually, if you remember the period around February to April, people often complained because Kai would just kind of sit there in the main menu and not join anyone has he posted on his computer. That was usually when he'd post the funny attempts at company requests.

Drop it in /gowg/

There is only one way to settle this fued.

Losing side mist delete their general.

Covenant vs Locust.
ground war

Locust

I wanna be in the company

I wanna be in the Discord

Kai and Rabbit were 2 peas in a pod. Whenever they were online they were playing together. Kai even had rabbits fucking name on his bio. as said, it was usually in full warzone lobbies anyhow. I don't know why this has blown up so fucking much. Kai played a shit ton from launch up until April or May? It's not even disputable. Hes been inactive for like 6 months, not playing majorly. Those are the facts.

FOR THE QUEEEEEEEEENNNNN

>I don't know why this has blown up so fucking much.
We can go back to the last thread and show how you drew this out. It's a combination of your autism, defending your worthless pride, and your lack of evidence.

kais still a rabbit apologist to this day, even when rabbit doxxed a bunch of people. I dont even think he comes here anymore

Locust would win if it was a ground war do to the sheer number of them. They also have larger creatures in larger quantities. No ground unit could harm the berserkers.

But I think it would be a close ass fight. The weapons are more advanced and they have more intelligent commanders.
But it would be just like Objective: Survive. They'd fight until they eventually just became out numbered and surrounded.

>195 pc customs played
>average game length 30 seconds
You sneaky pete.

I don't know why I laughed so hard at this

HANG THE CHEATING TRAITOR!

He posts in the discord often but its mostly shitposting so I suppose it's a positive that he doesn't browse hg anymore.

Truly a lust for achievements.

Isn't there an achievement for games played? It's Red, so I don't blame him. It's like when you get a 98% on a test and everyone else gets like an 80%. Where the hell were those two points?

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!?!?!

I think y'all are underestimating how devastating covenant can be
There's probably more grunts than there are locust, which isnt even counting the rest of the foot troops.
Hell they go shirtless half the time, and do you know what plasma does to the nipples of a shirtless man? like god damn overcooked pepperoni.
Pair that with the superior air support by Banshees and or phantoms, and wide assortment of vehicles give them much more mobility.
Brumak

You can go ahead and check my achievements if you want. I don't even have them all. I've got some forge games that have lasted literally hours so I don't know where the "30 seconds" is coming from.

Can confirm. H5F is broken when it comes to game records

Okay I might take back that Elite/Theron comparison simply cause their torque bows could penetrate the armor they have, although I'm not sure how it'd work with the shielding too

I think it only counts custom games and time not forge session or time.

>Scarab
That's cute.

THEY'RE SINKING MOMBASA WITH A
GIANT
WORM
O
R
M

Corpsers are also roughly the same size as scarab, far more manuverable, can dig underground, and are far more numerous

The Scarab has a giant laser on it that could cut through that with ease.

You have to remember the the Locusts have Corpsers. They would flank the shit out th covenant. The mixture of corpses and brumakes would now down any and all grunts before they GT off any meaningful shots. what the covenant have in technology the locust overpower with brute force and numbers.

The difference between drones and grunts are simple, drones have absolutely no fear of death and don't care to be shot full of holes whilst grunts will duck and run.

Kai or Rabbit? Anybody got discord link btw?

I don't think ou understand just how big the giant worm is and how fast it digs. It could come up right underneath a scarab and just head butt the thing destroying it instantly.

The thing literally digs underground and sinks entire cities.
It would come up right below the scarab

HORDEMIND

Oh yeah forgot about corpsers.
The main thing that I'm banking on here is the fact that plasma is devastating to shit without proper shielding.
In the books, the fucking plasma turrets would bore through layer after layer of Titanium hulls, so I'm thinking that a corpser pops up, and a wraith literally melts it with ease.
Also, grunts have been total cowards, but in big enough groups they get pretty fucking savage

Oh no, it's one weakness!

>lore power level discussions
Ladies, you're both beautiful.
The Borg.