Is the Dodge Challenger Hellcat the most American car ever?

Is the Dodge Challenger Hellcat the most American car ever?
Someone in Dodge thought that giving a boat of a muscle car 707hp for the express purpose of doing skidz and quarter miles was a good idea, and it's so god damn American. If you wouldn't want to drive one at least once than you don't actually like cars, and this is coming from someone who was raised with Fords.

Not seeing an argument here.

No, the ecoboost ford gt is

Question to non AMericans- did anyone know of someone outside of the US took this car on a dyno? I don't believe in american numbers, I wanna know how much real PS this car produce.

*many

Who cares.

More than 98% of what yurop has to offer.

American cars tend to be underestimated in hp numbers for insurance purposes. Been going on since the sixties

According to dynos it's underrated if anything. Its a road legal car that runs 11s on the stock tires. And isn't PS almost the same as HP?

This. The '69 ZL1 was rated at like 430hp but actually made 460.

Its a nigger car

Niggers buy v6 chargers, not hellcats.

Yes.

Yeah it looks really cool

This car is hugely uneconomical in everyway possible. Only Arabs and idiot Burgers will do it anyway. Look at the reliabilty issues this car has, it's a fuckhuge list bigger than your mom's ass, bad quality(look the videos), etc. Yes I'm a Yuropoor and I loved this car at some point and went mad for it. A Mustang GT350R or the up-coming GT500, Camaro Z28, ZL1 are more sensible option. I also consider the SRT8 a better option but it's the same car so no.

Nevermind, I didn't know they said but 707HP but
AT THE CRANK
lol, you can't make this shit up

You're missing the point of the car and this thread

>Look at the reliabilty issues this car has, it's a fuckhuge list bigger than your mom's ass, bad quality(look the videos), etc.
Those a requirements for the "most American car", if it were reliable or had nice build quality it'd be Japanese or German. It's a shitcar built around a way too big and strong engine that's only really good in a straight line.

I prefer the Dodge Charger SRT hellcat.

I sat in a SRT and it's VERY comfy.

Rear leg room a plenty, cargo space is pretty apt. And overall it's a comfy sedan.

It's also not REALLY expected to be fast from normies, so with the black key no one would notice.

Then the red key goes in the 707 hp come out the 650lb ft of torque show up and you're left confused in traffic.

>Outside of the US.
Bro?

>based on a Mazda designed motor and built in Canada.

Wat?

Niggers buy v6 challengers too.

Chally and Chargers are also built in Syrupville.

but its a cop car

Except the first Hellcats in private hands went on dynos pushing closer to 800-820 at crank and pretty close to the full 700 at the wheels. If it wasn't a fat brick, it would be a missile.

that's how all oem measure power, your old shitbox is only 87hp, AT THE CRANK

>4 door
>only automatic

You have shit taste. Please move to yurop.