HyperCar News

Remember this Mexican 'Inferno Hypercar' that was all over the car news headlines? Well, the creators have just given the word that the production will start by this year's end.

>All cars will be built in Italy.

>Manufacturer claims it'll be powered by a twin-turbo V8 by "an important manufacturer" that will thrust out no less than 1400hp and 1,125 lb-ft of torque.

Other urls found in this thread:

carbuzz.com/news/2016/8/18/EXCLUSIVE-Inferno-Hypercar-Set-To-Enter-Production-With-Over-1-400-HP-7735058/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Chassis components have also been sourced from world-renowned brands, but details must remain under wraps for now."

>Estimated costs are at 1.9 million Euros (just over $2.1 million)

"Antonio Ferraioli is the senior automotive designer on the project and, with a background designing and engineering internal and external components for a range of exotic cars including the Lamborghini Veneno, Reventon Roadster and Asterion, helps lend some weight to the car’s respectability."

>News source
carbuzz.com/news/2016/8/18/EXCLUSIVE-Inferno-Hypercar-Set-To-Enter-Production-With-Over-1-400-HP-7735058/

Forgot this.
>0-60 mph will happen in less than 2.7 seconds and top speed is rated at over 245 mph.

it looks terrible

>Rear Shot
Do you see any Bugatti Chiron there? Because I do.

Its like a life size hot wheels car

Looks like a fucking 2006 cool kid design.
>tt v8
>1400hp
Yeah I'm sure it'll do that. It's not possible without putting major fucking strain on everything, i.e. you'll have an engine rebuild every 1000 miles or so.

Sounds like it'll have the ecoboost coyote.

Also:

>spawn the vehicle

>1400ho
>Those brake disks
Looks like an accident waiting to happen.

Let me guess, it's gonna be another turbo LS-powered hypercar that wants to break every record on the planet, only to fail and fade into obscurity because nobody cares about the brand.

you know i cant even hate on this design asthetic at least they picked a design direction thats different and committed fully to it

that being said it looks as though it lacks any decorum as a roadgoing vehicle

and i dislike it for that reason: i couldnt drive this in a pothole filled city

They're pretty small man and they don't even look carbon ceramic

>mfw

Id rather drive a twingo

They could give Lambo a run for their money in the "we are retards lets produce a stupid car just based on numbers" category.

OH SHIT BEANER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

Looks like a mexican designed it.

Definitely a lot of Chiron there.

Agreed. They took a complete different route in the design and hugely looks impractical. I hope the production model looks different and practical for the roads too.

Its just a show-model. Much like a concept so that they can speak out the idea they are trying to convey so anything can be anything in it.

The question is; can it survive the landing after jumping the Trump Wall?

Is it gonna be AWD?

Has the 0-60 time close to my 15 year old 600cc sport bike worth $4k. Kek.

Pero que puta mierda es esto

Looks like an affliction t shirt on wheels
50 pesos it can't turn

Calling it now that on it's maiden run it will live up to its name, if you know what I mean.

I would totally support it but it just looks like absolute shit. Way too much going on, I mean it literally looks like one of the craziest hot wheels cars.

Until now the news says RWD.

Why is everyone tryna build a hypercar like a startup or some shit?

Looks like it was designed by an eight year old.

Looks like a Regera with a body kit

>$2million
>mexico

Not even arabs will buy this.

This car looks like someone on deviantart designed a car based off of Shadow the Hedgehog

Fucking NOBODY short of a couple of Mexican billionaires and maybe an oil price or two will want this garbo

i hope it looks exactly the same and other vehicle manufacturers start moving in this direction except....ya know.... tasteful

Are there more super-cars and hyper cars than practical cars? I mean What do Mexico want to prove with this? That they can take down the European super-car leaders? 3 years back India came up with a "Super Car" and they failed in it miserable meaning they only sold a below average number. Why don't these start-up people stop?

Gtav rims

it looks like my nephews shitty plastic toy cars the he gets from kmart.

regardless of it's performance, no sane person would buy a Mexican car for $2 MILLION

someone say, mehico?

Front reminds me of zenvo st1 is you ignore lights on the hood.

It looks like it was designed by a coked-out cartel member who collects early 2000s Hot Wheels.

>PLEASE, BUILD THE FUCKING WALL

Idk why all riders say shit like this. No shit, a bike is literally power to weight ratio x1000. A bike isn't going to give you same ride a car can. Going fast inside of a closed cockpit with 4 wheels sounds a whole lot better than being shot forward in a barebones vehicle where I can die from stupid people on the road.

Not even Rockstar wanted the design.

dude this car looks like the fucking zentorno

Nelson Racing Engines would like a fucking word with you.

Looks like an Iranian stealth fighter

I like everytging except that roof scoop. It looks so aweful.

literally my moms Hot Wheels

god the rice is real. looks like it just came from an episode of pimp my ride back in 2005

Koeniggsegg would like a word.

>zero ground clearance

>perfect for the ultra modern roads of Mexico

did this guy use memory foam on the outside of his car?

who would buy this?

the design is loud, tacky, and unfinished. It looks like the creation of an 11 year old mexican. the brakes look like they were pulled off a honda civi...

..wait..

>mexican
>honda civic brakes

..oh no, oh jesus christo no! it's an eg hatch that's been chopped and redressed with jnco jeans and fake jewelry! Someone kill it! Build the wall! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BUILD THE WALL REEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

>>All cars will be built in Italy.
Wait what? It's a Mexican car and why increase the costs if you can built it in Mexico for the 1/3rd of the cost.

Sounds like a car el Chapo is supposed to buy