/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Nero Festival ~2016 Autumn~ event from 9.28 to 10.10]
>fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160928.php
- Farm medals to spend in the event shop
- Farm rose petals to spend in a depleting roulette
- 4* Nero (Saber) animation update
>Event CEs:
- 5* Joint Recital: +15% Buster/Crit damage, +1 Rose Petal drops [Shop]
- 5* Princess of White Roses: Guts [1 time, 1 HP], 10% starting NP charge, +100% damage during event [Rose petal gacha]

>[Nero Festival gacha]
Servants
- 5* Nero Bride [Saber, Limited]
- 4* Nero [Saber]
- 3* Caesar [Saber]
- 3* Romulus [Lancer]
- 3* Boudicca [Rider]

Limited CEs
- 5* This is My Honor: NP, Crit damage +15%, +3 stars per turn, +1 Gold Medal drop
- 4* The First Legion: Defense +8%, NP damage +15%, +1 Silver Medal
- 3* Lunar Cry: +10% Buster, -20% Debuff resist [Demerit], +1 Bronze medal

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Mashu Kyrielight's voice actress has been replaced with Rie Takahashi as Risa Taneda remains on hiatus to recover from illness. Taneda's other roles remain unchanged
- Class dailies have been updated to include new material drops
>news.fate-go.jp/2016/guxhvh/
Caster Gilles, Ryougi, Euryale, Proto Dog, Hector, Astolfo, Void, Dantes, Amakusa and Medea Lily to bond 10

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

hlj.com/product/BRC35071
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00107168
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00107157
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00093337
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00107166
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FP gacha user where are you?

What is Nero's Aestus Estus even supposed to be? She doesn't use it for anything other than sword techniques, but it's clearly got some kind of power on its own since the thing's fucking ON FIRE. Is it what she uses to contain Aestus Domus Aurea, since it's an actual summoned object rather than a reality marble?

Bride doujins

A gigantic throbbing,blood engorged, throbbing, PENIS

Yeah, hopefully. Gonna admit though, not a fan of SHAFT's artstyle for Last Encore though.

A CUTE!

Nobu a CUTE.

Best boy.

Xth for best archer

I thought Robin was a bird?

Xth for Carmilla cake.

I don't know, but it's a cool red sword that's on fire, and that's all I'd want from it.

it's a musical instrument that she hits people with, or so she claims.

Probably just some manifestation of Nero's obsession with the arts or skill with swords, kinda like how Billy the Kid's pistol is just a weapon he uses while his Noble Phantasm, Thunderer, is the raw technique. You could bring up the same example with Kojiro, in a way.

Either way, it's probably only a rank C weapon without her Domus Aurea active. The way Domus Aurea is described in Extra, it sounds like she can just treat any old sword as the most powerful weapon in existence.

It looks pretty bad. I just hope this opens up Extra figures. I'd really love for GSC to do a set of Nendo Petits since that could cover every servant though I'd want something more than that.

Okita-san~

Umu!
I love my emperor!

He's both. I'm guessing the fox is due to him being a ginger and the whole Disney animated movie.

>Tamamo needs 44 bones, 24 pages, and 30 seeds PER SKILL
>But all of her skills have only 5-turn cooldowns at level 10, with her NP reducing it even further

I feel like Tamamo has tons of potential, but I don't want to invest in her to bring it out. Even level 6 is a fucking leap when she takes 44 bones just to get to that point.

I can't decide whether to level up Formalcraft or Black grail next

The first servant in you party is now your servant in this Grail War. If they're a Saber, they replace Attila, if they're a Caster, they replace Mephistopheles, and if they're an irregular class like Avenger, Ruler, or Shielder, then they replace the Caster class servant. How do you do?

I love using these two together.

>tfw I see my level 70 Diarmuid and Romulus
>both Cus at level 1

I leveled the wrong servants

Ramesses!

Wrong!

Morgan was a fairy, and the queen of the fairies at that. A magical creature. It's entirely possible that Mordred was made with true magic, rather than just being some kind of magecraft homunculus.

>Drake
Win or lose, we're going to have ourselves a good time.

I thought that it looked bad cause of the poses, but then the CCC and Extella OPs proved me wrong. It just looks so off.

>put Seiba, Beowulf and support Cuzilla at the back
>literally no buster chains while Seiba is alive
>Beowulf manages to fuck up the buster chains with quicks and arts for the two turns he stayed up

These retards almost managed to fuck up my easy Siegfried clear.

We got this.

xth for best Saberface, best Saber, Rider, Lancer, best waifu!

Oh fucking Christ that jogged my memory of a Morgan I had to deal with for a Fate RP thing. Not only could she mass produce Avalons but she could make "perfect humans" that had the immortality of Avalons inside them.

They tried to say that because their Morgan never died and they've been doing that shit for 1500 years, they had thousands and thousands of Artoria level homunculi at their beck and call.

On top of mass producing Avalons.

And being A - A++ in every fucking stat aside from STR and END.

Since I got her last year I've focused more on leveling skills of servants over ascending some of them and I feel like it's been pretty worth it. That skill cooldown reduction can be incredibly useful when you've got a team with good skills.

I love these outfits. It would be great if they were in the game. Or figures.

>Tamamo up against Scathac, Attila, and Arjuna
I don't think you do, user.

God modding is awful.

>2 Tamamos chaining NPs can reduce cooldowns by 2 turns while giving 50-60% NP charge back to do it again in another 2-3 turns

We can do our best and live a SOL for a little bit.

Are there any Robin keychains? I'd fucking love a Robin keychain.

How would Artoria-level Homunculi face off against Ent Gawain?

It has to be due to not imitating Wada's distinct style correctly. To be honest, it gives me similar feelings that SMC initial character designs did. It's trying to do the art style but it just misses.

Mordred is cute!

Would've won with Excaliburs eventually I guess. The thing was the guy was photosynthetic like The End so he was infinitely regenerative as long as there was sunlight.

Not that it would've mattered. Morgan and Ent Gawain's players were friends. In fact, it was Ent Gawain's player who got Morgan's on the goddamn game. It was their fault I had to deal with this shit.

I'm fucked but I'm good at cooking so I'll at least have a few pleasant meals with her before getting my shit pushed in.

Yes! There is at least one for Preorder, releasing this month:
hlj.com/product/BRC35071

Then there are these:
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00107168
^This will have a ball chain to act like a keychain
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00107157

>Jeanne Alter
I didn't ask for this...

>Jack
Won't be easy. Head on and we'd be toast. We'd take a page out of Zouken and Hassan's playbook by staying in the shadows and only making a move when the opportunity is most favorable. Definitely not like watever face in zero. Be comfy otherwise as long as I can get her mind off of ripping.
Course the smart thing would be to team up with a lovable shmuck like Shirou or waver. If there are any.

Anyone?

She's got this.

Did anyone beat serious gil the last 7 hours?
I went to sleep.

>Shakespeare
Well, I'm boned once he gets bored tormenting servants and turns on me.

Damn. Siegfried and Hans too. My next paycheck can't come soon enough.

>Removing Attila
Biggest threat would be Gawain himself. Arturia would likely willingly accept a duel at peak hours. If Gawain actually fights her like that, I doubt he'd finish her off, likely deciding to fight her last without numeral if he won. Would very likely lose in such a fight.

The other servants wouldn't be much of an issue, especially with Arturia in the war possibly accepting a team up with her most loyal knight and none of them knowing about numeral.

Serious Gil wouldn't wait 3 turns to use Ea

Silly Gawain user, the poster girls don't count. Gawain is the only Saber in that war.

I wish there was an option to have more than one servant on a support slot. I like both Mordred and Nero equally, and both Jeannes equally and want to put them both on the slots so I can help people out, but it forces me to pick.

first for snek

Yeah its definitely a result of that. And its a shame too cause Wada's art has definitely grown to being more than bobbleheads on stick figures.

Forgot these:
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00093337

>Nero vs Scathac
No the fuck she doesn't.

>Implying Gawain could beat Arjuna

>that hand

Nero is the best.

Fuck I'm gonna buy all of them. They're all so goddamn cute its not fair.

Sort of. If Arty took a cue from Lancelot and stalled him (Instinct makes her a fantastic defensive fighter) she could win. She has an added sense of security in that there's no way in hell Gawain would aim for a deathblow.

>Santa Alter
I think this is in the bag

Be sure to get Hans' Dominiter Jr.

Shakespeare isn't a loyal servant?

Scatty will rape her with her Gae Alternative. Or Darius could fuck her up with his RM.

>Scathach replaces Scathach
uh?

One of these days you are going to have to compile the entirety of that shitstorm. From everything you've said of that entire affair, it sounds like one of those RP storms of the ages.

Was it just the Fate one that went up in smoke or what?

Fuck you I can't unsee now.

Don't fucking spook me like that ever again, cunt.

Congrats. You win the war.

I can't even say I'd enjoy my time with her. Maybe if I allied with someone else I'd have a higher chance but I'm fucked. Knight classes too fucking strong.

Night /fgog/ I'm tired.

Easy Nero will just overight his RM.

He tends to only care and will likely stray if you don't provide the 'protagonist' he wants for his story. I'm not sure if funposting on /fgog/ is what he's looking for.
I will use a CS to cuck his dead wife, once I get hints he's going to fuck me over. You know, go out with a bang and all.

spooked. where's Amakusa when you need him?
maybe you should think about not posting shitty art

Only one I don't feel responsible for. There was one where I advertised it as a Persona game, got the group, waited a couple months (long enough for everyone to get their Personas) and then, after directing them to a hospital, sprung the Conception on them and basically went "SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS! WE NOCTURNE NOW!"

They didn't take it well and that was the last session, which I take full responsiblity for as I really did advertise it as Persona, and should've made the SMT twist clear from the getgo.

Why not just kill him before he kills you.

Boo

Good idea. Use two to bang him one to make him off himself.

O-okay.

Better yet use a CS to make him use his NP on himself. See how he likes it.

Man now I want a Fate themed battsu game.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00107166

oh yeah we all know how how offing your own servant turns out. why not just use a command seal to ensure he doesn't off you? Or better yet, one that makes you an interesting character in his eyes.

How about I use a CS to make him shitpost on Veeky Forums for me.

That sounds like it might have even been fun if your players liked SMT beyond the Persona series. On the whole though you need to be DAMN sure you know your players if you pull something like that.

>one that makes you an interesting character in his eyes
I don't think there are enough CS in this world to do that.

I wonder if he'd relive the death of his son. Maybe end up being a failure that becomes unknown.

This is the best idea so far.

brilliant
I figure he'd at least get a kick out of the internet. Maybe throw him some reading material or movies to peruse

They came here to laugh at you.

Shakespeare would relive his life as a black girl

There's only one special match left, is the even ending soon?
I'm not even close to clear the shop yet

Glorious muscle caster master race

Weak spell using caster peasants

are you retarded? Just stay hidden and wreck shit with jabberwocky
>I can't even say I'd enjoy my time with her
fucking faggot

He seems obsessed with his works. I'm sure he'd sit through every one there is, even the horrible ones. I'm not sure if I'm cruel enough to make him watch R+J 1996 though.

>ohyou.jpg

Buy a plane ticket, kill off your servant and get rid of all your command seals, and get the fuck out of dodge.
Seems like a good strategy to me if you know you can't win and don't want to die. Being a massive coward immediately is the optimal course of action.