Can we get a rat/hot rod appreciation thread?

Can we get a rat/hot rod appreciation thread?

... on Veeky Forums?

Good luck.

Yes, who wouldn't love to see the same generic rusty pieces of shit with sbc's in them

it's hard to appropriate something that looks shit my man

You have got to be kidding

>Appropriate
Appreciate you fuck

auto correct

what about true blue rat rods and not that edgy old shit again

I can appreciate

A rat rodo is a rat rod. There is no "true" rat rod

Ricky! Bawbby! Ricky! Bawbby!

>Ride Eternal!

>it's a "I drop a spare body on a truck frame and stick useless crap on it" episode
Literally the post apocalyptic ricers.

>Spare body on a truck frame
What is this heresy?

Can you stop posting this garbage now? We've all seen the movie, it's nothing new.

The title is "Hot rod Appreciation" so either post hot rods or GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Would you a rear engine?

I'm posting hot rods all the time, you fucking dingus. This'll be my fifth post.

>I can't appreciate art
>everything must be practical and purposeful, forever because cars are for hooning on the toe-gay and nothing else
And those things off the back are exploding spears. You throw them.
>Veeky Forums
>ever not being the embodiment of 'you're not enjoying thing right'

>explaining a movie thing as if it were a real thing
Literally autism.

And this is my eighteenth so shut up

>no don't post thing that's been posted before
Wanna know how I know you're post-2010?

>weapons are now useless
Also sour grapes harder, why don't you? /k/ can have stalker and bandit threads without shitting themselves over practicality, yet you can't handle mad max? Fucks sake this board is shit.

Wanna know how I know you've been here for way shorter than me? You're still not tired of seeing the same shit again and again for the hundredth time.

this is probably the roddest rod ever

I do love that one particularly

On vehicles they damn fucking are, and you're still sperging out over movie props. Also you're free to go to /k/ at any point in time.

Close. I stopped caring.

ALL OF THESE CARS are fucking props, it's a fashion, not a practical niche. Nothing about them is obligated to serve any purpose whatsoever.

Are you seriously suggesting that a "practical" hot rod exists? Are you that fucking stupid?

Except that the ones not in Mad Max are owned and enjoyed by actual people in real life and not just drooled at by motor nerds on the silk screen.

The shit people read into your posts on in the internet sometimes. I don't know whether to laugh or vomit.

Additionally, most of the cars are real or pretty damn close to real

Look at this fuck

Since this thread is all kinds of wicked cars already, I'll just use it to declare my newfound attraction to gassers after finding them awful for a long time. I've been waiting to say it for days now but there was no fitting Veeky Forums thread and I didn't want to start a muscle thread just for my blogposting.

Gasser guys will probably say that this is a street freak abomination and not a real gasser, but it just looks too nuts.

I used to like hot rods, but there's literally no variation within the culture

>Take model T/fibreglass repo T/1950 Mercury
>Remove suspension, hack roof off, drop in 350 Chevy (optional velocity stacks/blower)
>Give glass black paint job with flames

It's all the same shit, over and over and over, literally a solid third of this thread is the same shit

At least the mad max cars are a bit unique, even if they all are car bodies on a truck frame

and before anyone points it out, I'm well aware most of the fords are model As

>not poof reading your posts

Those were the old hot rods.
Now its fake rust, matte black, or bare steel, purposefully shitty workmanship, and truck diesel swaps

>we will never get an AWD mustang