>Previous

I married Azura.

who is this semen demon

I love Sakura!

Cutest family

Fuck off

>Shitzura
Fuck off cuck

I'll ask this again- has anybody ever actually done a full run with their Corrin as a healslut?

Who's good as a Ballistician? It's a cool class but I'm wary of who to give it to.

I heard Shura is good as one.

Orochi!

Sieg Kaiser MU.

I love Effie! She makes my shitty life worth living!

>highwayman
Wew lad, I'm gonna try that. Thanks user.

That one was more of a joke, though with Silas it's hard to tell sometimes.

There are no jokes with a cast of jokes.

My Savior. I praise her through many hours of vigorous masturbation and pillow humping. I wish we could have her in place of giant titties onii-san

My Savior. I praise her through many hours of vigorous masturbation and pillow humping

It's official, winged mounted units are based Waifu. Also see; vanessa sumia jill beruka sigrun tana and marcia. They're all hot! I can't take it dude

>I wish we could have her in place of giant titties onii-san
To be fair Camilla is partially based on her.

>Yeah, where literally everyone wants the protag's dick at any and all given times and he gets to bounce girls back and forth like it's, you know, a fucking harem.

Reminder that somebody actually unironically made this claim about Fire Emblem Fates, where fans ship all of the girls with the other guys in the game, even guys they can't support with, over mamui, and you can literally only S-support one character at a time.

However true, cherche isn't borderline psychopath with a little brother fetish. Im not saying I CANT look past it but damnit they could've at least tried!

I wouldn't call Camilla a borderline psychopath, but then remember that Cherche would sometimes threaten to feed people to Minerva when she was upset.

Camilla is much more Tharja than Cherche.

Agreed

>Literally threatens murder suicide
LOL ok cuckmillafag

She's messed up bro. She threatens to murk any nigga that gets between her and corrin. Like straight up!

I like Hana

Her MU attachment and the yandere parts are Tharja, but otherwise her general personality, demeanor and of course class are closer to Cherche. Also it isn't like Cherche wasn't also obsessed with a dragonkin.

not really

> her general personality, demeanor and of course class are closer to Cherche
Except not really.

Ay, respect man. She's a good pick too! I'd take Effie over her but she's quality wife material my boy!

>Her MU attachment and the yandere parts are Tharja, but otherwise her general personality, demeanor

...are basically Tharja's. Yandere shitter that drives the topic of every conversation to Corrin and threatens anyone who stands in her way of them. Camilla is only very superficially similar to Cherche.

No, they aren't. Camilla is generally nice to most people, motherly and domestic.

But then I doubt you are smart enough to understand any of that.

Except Tharja is much better than Camilla in pretty much every way possible.

Tharja gets sad and upset when she can't save innocent people, Camilla is fine with conquering entire countries, slaughtering random people and, after a fight, surrounded by blood and gore, hit on the defeated enemy commander. Tharja genuinely has a good heart as pointed out in several supports and she goes out of her way to help people, whereas Camilla is crazy and is ok with murdering people.

She's not particularly "domestic", which Cherche was, but she is motherly to people she takes under her wing, which Cherche wasn't particularly. This part does work to separate her from Tharja somewhat but it doesn't make her any closer to Cherche.

I made my MCorrin a Mercenary/Hero because I've always like that class and think the Price/Noble classes look absolutely gay.

Am I a terrible person?

>generally nice
>threatens to stab people and break their legs
>initializes them

(lol

Also, Camilla is anything but a mother figure. She's an unstable, selfish person who projects all of her problems onto other people, which is exactly what a parent shouldn't do.

No. People say it isn't as good as it used to be, because now there are even better classes, but I still find Heroes to be especially solid with their high Skl

>Also, Camilla is anything but a mother figure

Look I know you hate Camilla and everything but don't say things that are blatantly untrue

Elise outright states she looks at Camilla as a mother figure and her support with Xander mentions such as well

Speaking of Tharja, I only just noticed Rhajat is spelled with the same letters in a different order. Might be time to take my retard medicine.

Ugh. When I was first getting into awakening, a friend of mine would not shut up about his "waifu" tharja, because she was just the beeeest thing that ever happened to Fe, according to him. He was grossly overweight, very unheigenic, never shaved, and had dirty dishes and empty soda cans strewn across his apartment. That's how I picture all tharja fans now. It was so bad that I literally can't even use tharja (or rhaj) without thinking about him sweating profusely as he tries to play FeA with one hand with only MU and his beloved waifu while using his other hand to.. eat chips. Disgusting.

And that's my blog. Goodnight.

I think people give Camilla a pass because she's extroverted and acts real nice to people she decides to like, as long as they don't get in the way of her Corrin obsession. But it's basically true that Camilla at her worst is generally much more terrible of a person than Tharja at her worst.

Xander also says Garon is a super awesome cool guy and is just feeling under weather so it must be true right?

Was your friend, by chance, of Mexican descent?

IS that you, Tharjafag?

Nope. White as fuck.

I don't see what that has to do with other characters seeing Camilla as a mother figure, especially when supports showcase it

You're more than welcome to hate on her, as you have brought up valid reasons to think that way, but don't fabricate shit that directly contradicts with what is actually said in the game and expect me not to call you out on it

I'm the third user you quoted. I don't really care for either character that much. I do think it's a bit hypocritical that people tend to give Camilla more of a pass than Tharja for her yandere ways, though, especially since she takes them much further.

>He doesn't recognize Thane posting

>Tfw ever since using Cav Corrin, I cannot bring myself to use any other class

FE8 remake when? I want to fuck shit up using mounted units.

Thane is right about this.

They give Camilla more of a pass because they don't agree that she takes it as far. I'm wasting my time here but you act as though Camilla tries to hunt down and kill everyone that gets close to Corrin, which is pretty contradictory to the fact that Corrin can get married to anyone else. Truth is neither of them are that bad as far as yanderes go, but I suspect many here haven't seen many yanderes.

Also people give Camilla shit all of the time, so I dunno what you are even talking about.

Eh, they're both about equally retarded.

>which is pretty contradictory to the fact that Corrin can get married to anyone else
Robin could get married to anyone else too

Except it's not fabricated, if anything you need to play the game.

>unstable
Check. This doesn't need to be argued.
>Selfish
Huge check.
>Projects all of her problems onto other people
Check. Just look at her Corrin, Niles, Keaton and Silas supports for example. Like Corrin gets mad at her for being an annoying cunt and she tries to turn it around and throw her problems on him.

>They give Camilla more of a pass because they don't agree that she takes it as far.

I just don't know why they can't see that she takes it even farther.

>Also people give Camilla shit all of the time

For being fapbait and "having a crush on Silas", mostly. But regardless of that, I said people give her more of a pass than Tharja, specifically.

>Except it's not fabricated

What you're saying directly contradicts how every other character sees her and how she acts towards the characters that do, your statement of "she's not a mother figure" is absolutely fabricated

Again, you can hate on her but don't push your made-up shit in my face and expect me to swallow

Which is amusing because Camilla is pretty much MegaTharja.

Sexier, crazier and even more possessive

>how every other character sees her

More obsessed with Corrin than anything else, really.

And? I outright said that neither her nor Tharja are that bad as far as yanderes go.

>I just don't know why they can't see that she takes it even farther.
Because as I said, she doesn't necessarily. Let's compare their endings, for example.

>Tharja unmarried ending: Stalks them while trying to use hexes and curses to reunite them
>Camilla unmarried ending (JP): Stalks them and protects them
>Camilla unmarried ending (NoA): Basically opens an orphanage; nothing to do with Corrin

>Because as I said, she doesn't necessarily. Let's compare their endings, for example.

It's true, her unpaired ending does show her yandere side while Camilla's doesn't. Do you care to address this inconvenient little fact, though?: As mentioned, Camilla at her worst is indeed worse than Tharja at her worst. The latter rather selflessly shows remorse for others. Camilla only seems to get upset when she's about to lose something that feeds her crazy motherly nature.

If you are not on a horse you may as well stop being a unit.

Ok then, I'll bite.

>Camilla is fine with conquering entire countries
They are at war. If you want to use that argument with her than it goes with pretty much everyone on the Nohr side.

>slaughtering random people
Random people being who? Enemy soldiers they are fighting on the battlefield? Her general attitude is "If an enemy appears before me I'll strike them down."

>surrounded by blood and gore
Do what now? She likes to fight and is ok with killing but that's about it.

>hit on the defeated enemy commander.
Oh no how horrible. Truly this is the worst of the worst that anyone could do!

>Tharja genuinely has a good heart as pointed out in several supports and she goes out of her way to help people
And yet any supports that point out that Camilla might have even an inkling of decency probably wouldn't count, right? Because she has those as well.

Joke's on you I'm on a Wyvern

I thought it was generally accepted that the Nohr Siblings went against their father's wishes of slaughtering innocents when tasked with doing so in favour of pretending that they did so.

I've got Shin

And I've got a Delphi Shield

Well Leo did state that they go behind his back on certain matters, though the game doesn't go into that too much.

I've still got Shin

This is a Vallite Queen.

Rate my Selena SelenaAnon.

I like Cherche.

Looks alright to me. Personally I'd go Bow Knight for extra Mov & Bow shenanigans, but those last couple levels ups aren't exactly going to go fast if you're playing Conquest.
Just remember to play smart and care for the tsun.

>I'm not sure how, but I'm sure she did that to herself

Either that, or she asked Luna and Belkato help her prepare for when Kamui returned home.

>Hana flys under the waifu shitposting radar
Feels good

Ophelia's BIIIIIIG boobies! And everything else!

Pump and dump Ophelia

>You will never get to lie on big Ophelia's tummy and sleep after a log day of travel, snugglined up in her bodystocking like a blanket
>She will never let you sit between her massive breasts as she strides around, boxing you in with lovely, soft round flesh.
>You will never go scuba diving in her pussy and roll around as a means of pleasuring her, or massage her giant clit with both hands

why even live?

Ophelia's body should be sculpted in marble for future generations to enjoy.

She should also be cloned and given to every citizen as a sex slave.

I want to gift my Ophelia clone to my wife, Soleil on her birthday!

You could also just get two.

Yes, Soleil's and mine with belong to Soleil.

I'd be careful with that, user. I don't know if anyone can handle two Ophelias.

I'd enjoy watching Soliel try.

>Gee, Soleil! How come your husband lets you have two Opelias?

>tfw I finally made Thaneposting a thing by constantly posting copypasta
Those weren't even me.

I think I have cracked this now.

>you'll never fall out of the snug strap of her panties on a hot summer day
>she'll never start to panic and furiously look around, knocking trees down
>she'll never cry like a baby thinking that she stepped on you
>you'll never cheer her up and see both sides of the cute coin

I want to fuck the gayness out of Soleil!!

Then ditch her?

Then lick her sweaty armpits!!

Yep, cracked it.

Or broken it.

Why does Shigure want to eat thick and meaty sausages in front of Niles?

>you'll never sneak up on her while she's sleeping and play hide and seek with her, scurrying around like a mouse as you tease get giant nipples while she tries in vain to catch you
>You'll never get to live inside her glove or garter strap, tucked away all comfy and cosy
>You'll never have to enlist an entire prostitute militia for your Gulliver's Travels-style bondage sessions

I want to fuck the fujo out of Nina!