/drg/ Danganronpa General - Hoepful Edition

Last thread hit image limit! Please try to not spam pictures.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k
>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes and stream link) [FUTURE ARC EPISODE 12 AVAILABLE]
pastebin.com/R3XaQp2t

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOPf

>The names and talents of the DRV3 cast have been released
gematsu.com/2016/09/new-danganronpa-v3-launches-january-12-japan#iDZZjk6RIfdY2ahR.99

>Famitsu article translation
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/151060602898/ndrv3-famitsu-info-for-september-29th-2016

Other urls found in this thread:

metalowlstuff.tumblr.com/post/151322204538/danganronpa-0#notes
boards.fireden.net/_/search/username/ fuyuhiko kuzuryuu/filter/text/order/asc/
lurkmore.com/view/Tripcode
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for protecting our home.

Shhh...Aniki's sleeping

metalowlstuff.tumblr.com/post/151322204538/danganronpa-0#notes

Reply to this post with a uncolored or colored picture that can be translated, is already translated or just doesn't have words with a 7 and I will have that done!

I will only do this once a week

Pic related is a picture that was translated and colored.

I will be fucking mad if we are spot on and nail Kodaka's plot

Amen brother.

If the robot can SHIFT then shit will be lit. MC could die and he goes back to a timeline where she lives. This new timeline has the real reality that the game follows.

We were pretty spot on about DR3 but there was millions of threads between each episode, something that won't be done for a game.
I slightly updated up yesterday. Made a drool a bit blueish and the hair a different color

One more time

We will be. Watch this guy's true talent be something as OP as time travelling or literally godhood.

Kodaka drinks with Uchi too much.

Oh god please no not in Danganronpa. It'll be way to hard to implement meaningfully.

I hope the extended hope arc episode covers more of this.

I hope it covers why Tengan's plot was so fuckign retarded.

anal.

It won't stop Kodaka from trying. The man's hackery has no limits.

Besides he did mention he always found the idea of playing with timelines as a narrative interesting so....

I don't think any amount of extra info can fix that.

They'll never be able to recover.
I'll make this easier just guess Chihiros Birthday. Whoever does it first wins.
Nice.

March 14th, 1990

They're both literally built for violent fucking.

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

You did it. I'll have it done whenever I can.

No rush, take as much time as you need.

Thank you very much.

Even just a "Tengan was so hopeful it became despair" or "Tengan had severe autism" would be better.

>Chihiro is older than me

>1990

Birth years were never given.

Would you play a murder mystery LARP set in the DR universe?

He's likely SHSL God.

I do feel like the year may be a little off. If chihiro was still alive he'd be 26 this year.
No problem!

I wonder if Maki is really the SHSL Nursery Teacher then. Her name means demon princess.

If those translation mods for DR1 about class 78 enrolling in 2010 then it would seem class 78 were born in 1992/1993.

Well she DOES look like a demon princess tbqh.

Goodnight dear athletes! I hope you continue to train well and grow strong! I'll always do my best to support you!!

KIAIZAAAAH!!

That is true. It makes murdering related to your talent a mistake.

I can't believe Hagakure and Naegi is canon

Wasn't it supposed to be fat leon and Hagakure ?
It was a much better ship

Based Weedman

*fuck ur buttle*

I'm kinda down with chubby Hagakure but Hagakure isn't for redhead murderers

Just when I thought Hagakure couldn't go any lower in rankings! Aaaaaahhh!

Just to forget this, I'm gonna bully Saionji. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

How does impersonator do it ? He is stellar in every one of them.

All Anons in bed?

Nah
Post sleeping ronpas

Friendly reminder that Danganronpa is the canon sequel to Zero Escape, and that Junko is mentioned, not by name, by Zero in the third and final game in that series

In my own CANON METAFICTION at least

VAs.

CVs include: Ishida Haruka, Inoue Kikuko, Ootsuka Akio, Kakihara Tetsuya, Kanda Sayaka, Kimura Ryouhei, Komatsu Mikako, Sakamoto Maaya, Shimono Hiro, Suzuki Minori, Suzumura Kenichi, Takeuchi Shunsuke, Tanaka Aimi, Tarako, Tokui Sora, Hayashibara Megumi, Midorikawa Hikaru, Yamadera Kouichi x5

Is this a preview to this weeks Famatsu?
Do we know which VA's are for who or no?

Not yet. It's too hard to make out. But from what I can understand it's going over the secrets about this new school and how it came to be.

Oh boy we're getting lore already.

>Ogata not in the cast

Guess her being the VA for Kiibo went down the drain.

Anybody know who half of these guys are and what anime they were in? They said Rantarou's VA was pretty popular.

>your fave va will never get a danganrole

life is filled with suffering

His VA is likely Tetsuya Kakihara. Dude is pretty popular in Japan and has been in tons of anime like Saint Seiya, Fairy Tail and movies like the first Naruto Shippuden movie, Gurren etc.

>Norio Wakamoto will never voice Chihiro

Very cool!

I don't know anyone listed here, to be honest. Call me a casual, but seriously, who are they? Which roles they had before?

Does anyone have an imgur full of Sonia by any chance just like how the guy did Toko?

God damnit my sides

>Norio Wakamoto, Look up a video of his voice.
ahahahaha

Here you go user. Wait for the translation.

And Akio played Iskandar in Fate/Zero.

Here you go as well.

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

>Suzuko Mimori
>Tokui Sora
LOVE LIVE: HOPE'S PEAK KILLING FESTIVAL

Calling Soramaru voicing loli witch, Mimorin maybe cosplayer?

>Sakamoto Maaya
>Suzumura Kenichi
I love it. For those who don't know the two are married in real life and have on occasion voiced couples in anime, and I find that super cute.

(Ryougi Shiki and Kokutou Mikiya from Kara no Kyoukai, to give an example)

God fucking damn it.

Kuzu-chan?
... Is it another imposter?

You may wanna come to taima for a moment

Who's gonna be the couple they voice I'm V3

I'm a fresh new slate at the moment.
Fucking new phone, fucking new house, fucking shit.
I have to get all my fucking pics again.
These impostors can suck my sugar nugget because fuck them.
With pleasure.

THE WINTER BOY RETURNS
JUST IN TIME TO SEE THE AFTERMATH OF SIDE HOPE.

>new phone
Sounds cool
>new house
How is it?

>impostors
Yeah I think Tokoposter was going to give you a trip or something, so you can never be impersonated again. Might wanna check with him about that.

>10:48:06
Aren't you supposed to work.

If Tokotoko is going to send it via "Green Bear", I can't go on it because fucking mobile authenticator.
And yeah, my old phone broke so I got a new one. My uncle passed away and I was pretty close to him so I am now residing in his huge house. A certain someone got sick for a while so I was pretty worried. Not to mention I heard some impersonation shit happened and I was pissed off, been a really shitty week.

I need to get all my pics again somehow.

Protagonist of the first game is so annoying. These "..." drive me nuts. And all these moments when someone is like "I did that" and he is like "you did that???". Is that the case for other installations?

Hello again spankboy.

Hurry up and finish so that you can play DR2 and see how much of a bitch Saionji really is.

>spankboy
Who?

Bully-kun's padawan. The one obsessed with Monaka and Saionji.

If you're really you then you'd have no trouble translating a few images. I recall the last imposter created translations that were either amateurishly wrong or that were simply conjured out of nothing.

boards.fireden.net/_/search/username/ fuyuhiko kuzuryuu/filter/text/order/asc/

And can you upload something on your YT account? Even a shot of the ceiling will do. Its just to prove youre you.

I heard, and frankly, if I find that fucker again, I'm going to tear him limb from limb then feed each and every one of them to the fucking street dogs.

So edgy.

Post a link to a video on your YT with a trip.

Will do.
You're not doing anything wrong so hah.
Will do, and a trip of what?

Wrong guy. I'm "spankboy".
And I'm still trying to play DR while working.

And I'd like a better nickname, but that can wait.

I didn't understand a word. I am not into this thread's faggotory.

lurkmore.com/view/Tripcode
Its like a password, so use a non-obvious one.

Oh boy I sure do love Karinto.
A trip is an unique ID protected by a password to identify anons over several thread and posts.

Yeah yeah. At anyrate, an adequate translation means you're at the very least someone literate which is more than I can say for the last guy

Then leave, newfag

>Kicking out people that want to disucss the game
You're a cancer on this world.

I know what that is, I didn't know you meant one for Veeky Forums.
I need Tokotoko to make me one unless I'll make one myself.
One thing at a time, video should be substantial.

Save it for the judge ai-chan

Don't fucking call me that.

Just make one yourself, no need to wait for Tokopasta.

If I'm gonna prove myself, I might as well go all the way.

Cancer is a meme

Evil is sexy