US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s, comments, filenames, trips:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Xth for Taran cutie zhu :3

>tfw you will never have taran zhu snuggle you at night
:(

Best girl

>DK artifact hidden is a random mob spawn off apocalypse
>this can happen anywhere

Yeah fantastic idea, I can't wait to be progressing on Mythic EN and have a fucking random mob that's not part of the encounter pop the fuck out of nowhere and send my sensitive ranged DPS into a confused stupor right off a cliff.

go away you kinds of people ruin the whole thread

Actually it is your kinds of people that ruin the thread with your hateful bitchy autism and hatred of freedom.

>snuggle
>not have him sit on your face

Get it together, user

Would you like to buy some of my cakes adventurer?

>actually thinks the appearance-dropping mob is from Apoc

basic retard

>I don't like you go away
>you have autism

I think you skipped a few steps in that logic right there. In fact wouldn't autism be the compulsion to post that kinda of thing every single thread without fail.

Well i am more into cuddlying and belly/bulge groping than anything else desu.

You know, like 2 male pandas squeezing/hugging each other heavily, dem bellies rubbing :3

BLIZZARD FIX HUNTERS REEEE

why would i do that when that orc over there offered me her foot long zug zug?

What the fuck are you talking about, it's been confirmed like 4 hours ago that it's a mob that spawns when you use Apoc, possibly when having the reanimation trait.

Wake the fuck up, user

>actually posting this mad retard screaming about bullies when it was Bioware's incompetence that killed /swgg/

the actual drop is in a hidden lab in ICC that you can only access after finding Putricide's lost journal, which is the random spawn when using Apoc

learn to read, you dumb nigger

Dryads give me a NEED2BREED

bend over and take nature's blessing

The problem I have with all the warlock hidden artifacts is they're shit

Default is by far the best looking skull skin, while the hidden one is just a dranei head

Scepter's skins all look like variations on the same theme except for the gul'dan ones, which are great, but if I saw someone who had the hidden skin I wouldn't even be able to tell because it looks exactly the fucking same as the default and second skins

Scythe's hidden skin is borderline fucking identical to its second skin

What are some easy green looking transmogs I can use for my Unholy DK?

>mfw I pugged 7/7N and 5/7HC so far
lmao at guildcucks

How significant is the prot warrior nerf?

>stop leveling my mage so i can get to the gym
>weight room doesn't open for half an hour
>already drank my pre-workout
JUST

There really is no point in doing "hardcore" raiding anymore with fat, sweaty, angry neckbeards

Thank you based blizzard

What do you think of my transmog that i put together out of random stuff?

Dreadful gladiators set maybe?

Does Chris Metzen's retirement signal a glorious new era for WoW, now that there will be no more blunders like WoD?

Is there a way to get the recolors?

>world defense broken
nice game

>There are people claiming raiding is now harder than it ever was pre-Cata
lmao

Sad as it is, we're officially at the point where lucky casuals can outgear raiders through legendaries and ilvl procs. No way you'll be decked out in full mythic +ilvl gear by the time Nighthold hits.

You have autism, your intolerance over people enjoying themselves from some part of the game you dont like is a sign of that.

he hasn't worked on WoW other than VA for Thrall since the end of Wrath

Post the most underappreciated tier sets.

>Memento of Angerboda has a woman shrieking whenever you get a buff
Been trying to figure what the shit that was for a week now. Fucking weird man.

You have a profound misunderstanding of autism then

HOW DO YOU GET THE ARCANITE BLADEBREAKER!? TELL ME YOUR SECRETS!

I NEED THIS AXE. I LIVED AND BREATHED MY OLD SCHOOL REAPER TILL I REPLACED IT WITH THE AV PIG ON A STICK AND IT'S TOO OLD AND LOW RES TO TRANSMOG!

NOW HELGAR MIGHT GIVE THE QUEST AFTER I WARBREAK FOR THE BAJILLIONTH TIME?!

FUCK MY SENSE OF VANITY!!!!

Yeah you are right, it is just mental normal human retardation and intolerence over anything different because they are cucked by their primal nature.

Saying autism is a lot easier though since most people dont understand the above.

>implying first raid tier of cata wasn't hard

are you exalted with Valarjar?

I think its all pvp

But I never implied anything of the sort. It's just that actual hardmodes only started being a thing in ICC.

>Tranquility heals targets below 50% health for 50% more.
...well, at least it wasn't Sephuz's Secret.

Hi does anyone wanna play video games tonight?

>It is just mental normal human retardation and intolerence over anything different because they are cucked by their primal nature.

No it's me not liking your off topic posting. Are you always this grandiose and self-righteous. Fundamental attribution error right there, the simple solution would be to stop diagnosing people off the posts on the internet you fucking moron.

Is it worth getting into pet battles at all? I've literally never touched them.

>Tank fucks up easy 3 chest on +4
>"good run guys"

Why are some people such faggots?

>yogg0 and firefighter weren't harder than anything in H ICC

About 8k rep away. People that are exalted have reported nothing of significance though.

>Hey please come play with me
>I ll tell you nice things and compliment you and call you my friend
>But you wont matter once you stop being useful to me and we dont play and wont contact you unless you orbit
>Please add me though, i make myself feel "happy" by collecting +1 friends by lying to them to make them feel better
>I am not a disgusting human being who avatarfags and collects friends through social lies, i am totally altruistic
retard

Lock called asking for his tier set back.

>Firefighter
>Hard
>Literally just gear check + hand holding

M'kay.

I had some mark of honors saved up to get the pieces I want.

Thanks!

anyone here know the trick to glitching all artifact colors for your hidden skin? would love to get my red without doing all 100 dungeons.

how come I wasn't invited

They weren't actual hardmodes in the sense that it'd be heroic/mythic, just achievements.

Hi sure, what do ya wanna do tonight panda?

lich king 25h wasn't killed until 25%

I do more DPS without food and flask on a dummy than simcraft says I should do fully buffed and potted with hero.

Da fuck..

And loot.

And harder mechanics.

Because you have to orbit him and add him so he can pretend to are for you when it is convenient aka when you talk to him like most hypocrites.

Unsuprisingly he ll forget about you when it isnt convenient and ignore you unless you orbit him hard enough

want to pvp?

>retrieving item information

would you like to do some dungeons? i-if you're horde that is

I want this meme to end

1. Make sure you check the dps variance min/max in simcraft, it's compiled of about 100,000 iterations each producing different dps which is then averaged and check if you're still ahead

2. Make sure you go for the same duration about 5 minutes

3. Make sure you're not accidentally cleaving onto the others which is a common mistake.

3. If all these are fine then you've discovered a new APL just tell simcraft developer for your class your new APL and you can help develop it

wtf no, he was killed on 5%

You probably were if you're one of my friends. I hope I didn't oversight ya
Anything fun!
Not really feeling that atm
Hey sure, message me in game. Teddy can go DPS

RÃ¥lph lacks self-awareness almost entirely. You know monkey see, monkey do? All he knows how to do is pretend to diagnose others. He doesn't get that when every conversation ends up with him being called autistic or an aspie that there is most definitely a common denominator - himself.

>lost 5 bgs in a row to pubstomp squad
>can't even use my pity points
>can't delete them

me too

>I dont avatarfag
>Let me repeatedly and daily post irrelevant ingame images of my character for attention

I got retrieving item information on my water while running a mythic+

Luckily it was just +2 so we still made it with 3 chests but had to drink a ton of mana pots instead

Fuck that bug

bannix more like bummix
haha

is there a horde pvp server where people actually defend their cities

Bear-senpai PLEASE notice me...

>hey guys we're being attacked
>DEAL WITH IT SCRUB, ITS A PVP SERVER, THIS IS WHAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR GIT GUD

>lag is a bug

you're looking for a pvprp server
and it's gunna cost you your black cherry

What did you expect from alt right panda retards who think they know everything cuz one leak was exposed xd.

They are probably like those fat dumb faggot alex jones who shouts like a retard

Why the fuck do I see monks that run Chiji? Every fucking mythic+ I do, I see these fucking retarded cranes and their retarded ninja pulling. I confronted one of the Chiji-tards and all they said was "I love my crane". I fucking hate Mistweavers, and I will never play with one again.

>this post

what even

>parse a dummy with Unholy Frenzy once for the fuck of it
>it parses higher than with Castigator consistently
What the fuck
I don't even fucking get this class anymore man

its not lag dummy

>>>>rp server

i didn't get your bnet before leaving the festival can you pls post it?

>retard who doesn't know anything about network communications trying to talk shit

lmao

>this troll /licks me at arena
>Some guys tickles me now
What is up with people always trying do / stuff to pandas.

Sure i am gay but this is creepy, plus thin people arent attractive for me.

>alt right
Teddy is super Hispanic. The alt right meme only pertains to Nazi wannabes. Go be retarded somewhere else.

right over your head there

>finally can get the Ashbringer appearance
>slime is never up
>dozens of people just sitting around spawn point at all hours of the day
>slime has a long respawn time
Absolutely terrible

It'll do more damage if you're not geared for castigator or not doing your rotation properly, but the highest possible damage given free arrangement of stats and a good player is castigator.

Isn't 895 ilvl kinda low for a legandary?

Most people haven't even cleared the first raid on mythic yet and they are sitting at ~860

>Sure i am gay
Wow, really?

Make sure to say it ten more times in this thread too, like usual.

its been showing the same thing on the same 3 items for 2 days, its not fucking lag retard

Are holy priests shit? I know how to heal, i heal in every game but this is my first time maining holy. I feel like i have to fight hard for average numbers. Im at 848 but i feel weak as fuck.

Anyone explain what I should be using as a zero addon healer?

Are mouseover macros usable on character frames, models or both?

Careful there, he is a sociopath like person whose therapist told him how social situations work and now will lie to others to make them feel better and pretend to care just to make you feel better and get you as a "friend".

So he really doesnt care about anything, truth, what is right, all is irrelevant as long as he gets +1 friend.

He literally added me even though he didnt like me, my gayness or how i posted and refused to mention it even when i demanded honesty.

Never trust retards like that

>Super hispanic
>That somehow stops you from being a fascist nazi
Isnt icypleb a mexican too and unironically supports the Drumpf cuck?
Also no, anyone who actually tolerates you is enabling your unhealthy delusional beliefs

both

>TFW Bearheart gets on right before I go to bed.
Just end me now.

Hi!
Haha
Maybe they just like how it looks
Holy and disc are good but the group needs to know how to play with a disc
Mouseovers work on all of those yeah.