What is this hose? It spurted a bit

It spurted while I was checking for leaks

The right blue one

got any better pics OP

What spurted out of it? What does it attach to?

It leads to the engine and divides to 4 plugs (is it fuel injectors?)

Horsecock, most definitely.

Smells like gas

I pushed it back down and turned the clip to the side but I got no clicking or anything to tell me it's seated. Is this high pressure? I idled for 15 minutes and I had no issues.

Sounds like a fuel line going to the injectors. The injectors are connected to the fuel rail, and they each have an electrical connector on them.

If I pushed it back down and pushed the blue tab in again should I be okay? Would fuel already if leaked by now if I had a issue?

Was it leaking because you were fucking with it?

The blue connector looks unlocked. Relock it and stop fucking with it. Now you have to drive around with a fire extinguisher, fuck tard.

I had a code p2188 and I was looking for leaks, the blue tab was loose I pushed it in and down like a air hose connector.

fuel inlet, red is return
YES 45 PSI

should be ok user

probably an oil return line/ dirty vacuum line

Thanks guys. If I didn't push and lock this back on, fuel would of spurted out by now from my 25 minute drive right?

What the fuck are you doing, Phil?

Trouble shooting p2188 mazda 3 2.3 GT 2004. Where can I get a horse cock line?

Haha jk

Stop using a mongolian cartoon imageboard to diagnose your fucking car problems because 95% of the advice you will get here is utter shit.

None of my hoses squirt. Your car sucks mate tbqh

Fuel Line, they sometimes can go bad. If it leaks when running take it to a shop for repair. Don't fuck around and let it leak because that's how you have a engine fire.

Judging by the connector it is certainly a fuel hose. Either a feed or return line to/from the fuel injectors or an EVAP hose (carries fuel vapors from the gas tank to the engine to be burned off and is regulated by a purge valve/solenoid).

Definitely a fuel line if it smells like gasola.