ITT: We post...

>the first car you drove or sat in that made you go "wowowowooo this is FAST"
>what you drive now
>how the two compare

Other urls found in this thread:

automobile-catalog.com/car/1988/1928780/mitsubishi_space_wagon_1800_td_glx.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_3_Series_(F30/F31)#cite_ref-35
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when i had a jeep cherokee i had a 100 shot in it.
as well as a 4.7 stroker that was built as much as possible. forged pistons, balanced, ported etc.
it could make the speedometer do a full 360. sure the needle would hit the button, but it kind of bent past it.

my current car is a v70 turbo. i have modded it but its nowhere near as quick from a stop. the jeep would leave a modded evo for dead

>the jeep would leave a modded evo for dead
I highly doubt it
Post dyno and time slips or fuck off with your redneck liar bullshit

done it son.
but it was pretty violent honestly. broke 2 transfer cases, a few axles, lots of u joints.
actually it sucked

it melted the fucking filter in it. look at it.

Jaguar F-Type (V8). Easily over 500hp, don't remember which year it was exactly.

I currently own an '06 Subaru Legacy 2.5i sedan. It is not as fast.

>the first car you drove or sat in that made you go "wowowowooo this is FAST"
MTM tuned Audi RS4
>what you drive now
Still my 66kW shitbox
>how the two compare
lolwat

so you *tried* to run against an evo, but your slow piece of shit exploded even before the evo had a chance to? smdh to be honest fåm

Drove? Mercedes S500. Rode? My dad's 81 trans am drag car. Drive now? Jeep XJ. But had a decent quick h/c/i 5.0 mustang before that, that felt really fast.

Drove: Tesla P85D with ludicrous. I know its not a performance car per se but after doing some 0-60 pulls, that initial burst makes you feel like your face is melting.
Currently drive a 328i, fun and more than enough power for driving like a douche around town but could be faster. Thinking of getting something with an I-6 next

>5.7 Ram
>nothing; soon, probably an econobox
>justaprankbro.gif

none of the cars are fast its just that in new Zealand the roads are weird

Mitsubishi 1G Space Wagon 1800 TD GLX
automobile-catalog.com/car/1988/1928780/mitsubishi_space_wagon_1800_td_glx.html
pretty sure it could hit 160 to 170 down hill just weighed a bit much for the engine it came with

>Honda Rafaga
198 kph on the plateau but it kept trying to fly away with the front end getting light on crests and the engine with not much left in it to pull out of a bad situation

>Nissan skyline r32 gtsx
lots of people have them with the lower tuned engine and many have silver paint
but even at 125 hp there are roads you don't want to go all out on
its ok if you trust the driver but still a little un nerving

>tfw so far no car has actually made me afraid to lift off the pedal
>VR4's
>TT FD RX7
>single turbo 2J swap celica supra
>2015 5.0 running 21psi boost on a supercharger

those are probably the few ones ive driven that i'd consider fast i guess

>what do you drive now
a focus st.
It cant compare.

>currently drive a 328i
>Thinking of getting something with an I-6 next
>328i is a straight 6
>next
wtf

As a kid my snowmobile, 115 is pretty fast when you're 14.

As far as fast cars, my dads 68 Chevelle is pretty quick. Also drove a 99 Camaro that was fun.

Currently drive a 99 Caddy, 00 Integra and 99 ZRX1100. The bike's fast, the other two are kinda quick.

Not if he drives an F30 328i.
It's a 2 liter l4

sorry famalam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_3_Series_(F30/F31)#cite_ref-35

99 Prelude

now I have an RB E90 335 that puts down 410AWHP

oops,i missed the F30,usually when i hear 328 i think of e46/e36,older models.i hate how they name those new models

Even the 328i is a 4 pot now? Fuck me sideways.

Probably my SV650 (0-100 in 4 flat, 12 sec 1/4), I still have it now but riding litrebikes and 600s of friends has practically made me immune to straight line acceleration. (1000s do high 9 1/4s for anyone not familiar)

>cousins r34 GT-T, was 17 at the time, was in the passenger seat
>23 now, drive a 2010 legacy GT

I know my car is faster off the line, but it still kinda seems that his one was faster

>aerial atom on slicks

>lightly modded s2000

Ariel atom is by far better.

also got to ride in a Pontiac g8 which I guess is the "fastest" thing I've been in In a straight line and it wasn't that fun desu. kind of like a plane taking off, you can feel it sit your ass into the seat but it feels so calm while doing so kinda takes the fun out of it. part of the fun is feeling every bump shatter your spine. kinda like being on a roller coaster instead.

so for me, "fastest" wasn't the most fun. I'd take my car over many "faster" cars any day.