Why has chrysler always been so fucking shit

everyone loves the old chargers and superbirds but even then those were the fastest cars on the road, chrysler was all but a synonym for "shit"

it's like no other brand on earth was designed to have their cars break off the lot more than chrysler ever has

japan couldn't help them
germany couldn't help them
it turned jeep to shit
the italians will make the US into a fiat factory because americans love foreign-sounding things

>muh landbarges
>muh shit 3-speed automatic transmission
>muh fwd shitboxes from the '80s no one ever bought

I can argue for the snek but how many did you see after the '90s ended

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutcars.com/2016/08/u-s-auto-sales-brand-brand-results-july-2016-ytd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>drives a dodge dynasty
too close to home familia

I put 450,000 miles on my 2004 300M. It was big and slow but hella comfy. I would have kept using it too but the towing company that impounded it when I got arrested fucking crashed and totaled it.

chrysler was great until 1969, jeep was always shit, jap cars had 3 spd at into the 80s, 2.2 tarbo was a hot 4 popper in it's day, no fwd from japan could challenge a glh[s]

Haters gon hate

>Americans love foriegn-sounding things.

It's almost like you know absolutely fucking nothing about America.

>got arrested
>dodge owner

why am I not surprised

>average chrysler fanboy
>doesn't know grammar
>it's
>run-ons entirety of post

t. sergio tomasino of lombardy

Can't find a fault so I'll comment on grammar to seem like I know a dick from a conrod
>schoolboy

>was great until 1969

sounds like the average "muh merkan mussel" faggot to me

>falling for memes

no interior quality just went downhill severely and general material quality was slipping. google a 1968 and 1969 plymouth fury interior, it was their cheapest fullsize. in 1968 it was pretty classy, in 69 it looked like a cab.

you just don't know anything so you're jumping to generalizations. let the adults talk and go play with your toys chad.

I don't think Fiat will do well, MINI hasn't so why would another foreign brand selling tiny cars?
Chrysler is more likely going down because they don't offer a crossover or SUV. They're also not American anymore -- but the same goes for Ray Ban which still exist's.
I've seen lots of Chrysler minivans, their demographic is probably a bunch of retired people (another reason for it to tank).
I do like the pre-Italian 300's though.

Quads can't lie

>Get a flat on a new dodge
>Get out the trusty factory tire iron
>Remove one nut
>Tire iron doesn't fit on the rest
>They've ballooned to a size that doesn't exist
>Have to hammer a socket over them and buy new nuts

wew lads

Chrysler small and mid size car market isn't great, but they're fine everywhere else. I don't know why Chrysler is always a target for this doom and gloom bullshit. They sold almost 400,000 more cars this year than Honda, and no one says they are going down.

2016 YTD sales
GM:1,706,173
FORD: 1,560,438
TOYOTA: 1,412,033
FCA: 1,325,536
HONDA: 945,154
NISSAN:930,589

thetruthaboutcars.com/2016/08/u-s-auto-sales-brand-brand-results-july-2016-ytd/

This happens to those shitty capped lug nuts that many cars use. Usually from installing and removing the nuts with an impact gun, doesn't happen by themselves.

Yo, fuck that cheap shit nigga

>Chrysler roughly 19,000
They only sell three vehicles, small and mid-size make up 2/3rds of their current line up.
>fine everywhere else
Which leaves minivans as their best (and why I've seen so many).
Compared to other luxury car companies, they're generally selling more vehicles.
I'm not saying they will fail (most businesses do fail regardless), but I'm just looking at potential causes/reasons.

The best way of determining their failure seems to be whether or not they can be maintained financially -- they were bailed out while cars were still being produced and sold, so that's not a good determining factor. But that's Fiat's job, que sera sera.

why did they put the battery there without access? even the brits did it right

>design parts so that a tool designed to remove them now damages them
They legitimatly have people with downs syndrome on the design team

The problem is installing nuts with an impact. You're supposed to use torque wrenches for that, not impact wrenches.

I have changed the battery on Sebrings/Journeys before. It really is no big deal. Yes you have to jack it up and take the wheel off, which is an inconvenience but how often do you need to swap batteries? Once every 5 years maybe.

I had a '04 Sebring from '05 to last year and had to change the battery once. Non issue IMO

they could have done better
most batteries die in winter
who the fuck wants to do ANY extra work in the winter

only because people LOVE the Jeep wansumfuk Cherokee and FIAT 500s

chrysler itself a shit

>the italians will make the US into a fiat factory because americans love foreign-sounding things
No we don't. We greatly dislike yuroshit.

Fuck off.