ironbanner.info/ironnic1
IB drops: auto, shotty, cloaks

>>>NEWSRESET INFOLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

server-farm-secret-monitor.herokuapp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=dsov33lf-5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

server-farm-secret-monitor.herokuapp.com/

isn't that the same gun iron lord memories use at you?

IB weapons are shit edition

holy fuck just 2 manned an entire servitor phase on aksis part 2 with 4 people dead.

And then the game lagged out. Thanks bungo

I want to date Cayde

Still slots for 3 nightfalls

>Better place: www.reddit.com/r/destiny

>tfw you get on aksis back but bungo's shitty servers think you don't and refuse to dunk
yes you should fuck off there

>desting
what are you? retarded?

You mean you didn't get on his back in time because you're a shitter.

>still no spinmetal donations
Bungieeeeeeeee

Literally happened 3 times tonight.

>see the guy jump over instantly and land on his back and nothing happens.

Fuckin quality.

>Heroic Void Burn
RIP anyone who gets Wretched Eye

except for i fucking did and spend 2 more seconds holding square until it teleported from behind me? fuck off

Post guardians!

>tfw out damaging gally users with raze lighter on aksis

>356

desting. Make subsequent threads using this title, thank you.

>lazy shitters still use ghorn when sleeper and raze are better through the entire raid

>Bladedancer
>Nighthawk

>nighthawk on bladecancer
>nm
>nm autorifle
>356
>blanked out name
>that grimoire
Next time just take the picture in a preview screen to hide the shame.

Whoops, had blade-dancer on just because of an arc abilities bounty I was trying to complete.

I should probably upgrade my Raze up, but I'm starved for Exotic shards because 3oC hate me.

Get a class item with mag/rocket xp bonus, grab a heavy from the kiosk, and use 6 notes to max it. You'll get 2 shards, 5 weapon parts, and 2-3 notes back.

This poster is either with dead "low grade people" orbit or future "bunch of freaks" war cult.

Way to narrow it down, Sherlock.

>tfw no monitor raid

I'll do one in like an hour or so.

Shut up you NM freak show.

>tfw no longer have to do monitor raids

>replying to monitor raid shitposter

Lad are you new?

>gay monarchy supporter
lmao

>biasedbob on full damage control after getting BTFO by Atom in rumble
TOPPEST OF KEKS

>385 drops conspiracy confirmed

Anyone looking to do a raid or nightfall? I can do 2 NFs

2 more for Aksis phase 2. We have all the monitors.

Inv

Poor doggo.

I'm down for it

Invited.

Do you mean remnants? From the last mission? No, they're using a full auto Y1 scout.

>That garbage AR.

Holy shit.

That girl reminds me of Elizabeth

>Bungie decides to get rid of all D1 gear for D2.

How would this make you feel?

Also what about if they convert all D1 legendary gear into legacy ornaments that you can slot into D2 gear to give you real fukken neato legacy effect?

I want that to start fresh

just got this, is it good?

Counterbalance
Hand Laid Stock
Spray and Play

Did mustang win her hand?

>How would this make you feel?
good riddance honestly, some guns are inherently broken like tlw/UR and some will be forever shit like SGA. And where the fuck are all the alien weapons, why we only have one and two shitty reworks. More vehicle types is needed too, where the fuck is my sparrow pike skin

There's nothing stopping you from deleting all your characters/gear.

No, you don't want to start fresh, you want everyone to start fresh. You can literally start fresh whenever you want, but you'd be pissy if you started fresh while others got to continue.

Bretty gud

>cuckang winning anything crucible related

Losing all gear would be totally acceptable.

>Change, refresh, or add Perks
>Create unique ways of obtaining certain gear
>Create a better and more meaningful gear curve (Uncommons are actually uncommon, Exotics are extremely rare, etc etc).
>Refresh INT/DIS/STR
>Introduce a number crunch

whats the point of making a new game if its just going to be overpriced DLC?

Dude have you tried the NM auto? Its fucking garbage, you can stack tripple stability perks and it'd still kick like my last rape victim on pure x.

Why should you get anything from D1 moved over to D2 apart from select emblems from promotions?

>The only thing separating DLC and a Sequel is progression.

Are you retarded?

Why shouldn't you?

>Bob still damage controlling

*Promotion Emblems and Shaders.

How wierd would it be that you donate to the Bungie Foundation only to have that emblem removed when they move to D2.

cool

because its a new game?

why would i want everything from destiny 1 in D2 right off the bat for free?

entitled af

youtube.com/watch?v=dsov33lf-5g

Radegast can deflect a bunch of shit.

honestly, I would be surprised if they brought anything more than some of the exotics into the new game.

It's a different game though.

Progression would probably be there with Emblems, Shaders, etc, but your gear gets removed.

We're not talking about an expansion here.

So now that the Devils have had their assholes pounded completely into oblivion, with Winter being dead in Vanilla, and Wolves being fucked within year one, when the fuck are we going to see what the Kings have going on?

I notice that Shiro's cape is made of stitched together King cloaks. Maybe he'll be involved in an eventually King-centered expansion.

After all, we have to have SOMETHING to further fucking delay a Cabal expansion, right?

>the entire game is based on character progression and the effects that character has on the war against the darkness
>these accomplishments have consequences and implications that reach forward into later expansions (the desperation of the Devils turning to SIVA, Crota calling out to Oryx, etc.)
>LOL WHY WOULD I WANT THAT TO HAVE MEANT ANYTHING IN THE END STOP BEING ENTITLED

Filtered for stupidity.

I don't understand why you're all so obsessed with this "Its not an expansion" argument, I assume your fully functioning adults so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here, you are aware that a direct sequel allowing you to carry over progression isn't a new concept, right? You're not arguing anything, you haven't provided a single point as to why this shouldn't be done. You've literally stated "Its a game", "its not an expansion", and "I don't wanna" none of these mean anything, you didn't say a single thing yet.

>announcing filtering

>when the fuck are we going to see what the Kings have going on?
april update/dlc

I have worked hard to get all my gear, ranks and stats. And i swear to God, if i dont have all of them in Destiny 2, i will not buy the game. I. MUST. HAVE. ALL. MY. GEAR. AND. SHIT. IN. DESTINY 2

the only thing that would carry over with what you state is appearance/character import.

why the fuck should you get all your weapons/armour from destiny 1 put into destiny 2?

>whaaaaaaa i want all my weapons imported so i can use the same 3 weapons again for another 3 years whaaaaaaaaaaaa

fuck off retard

>it's going to be a new game
[citation needed]

And please, don't insult your own intelligence by bringing up the Kotaku article.

You mean Destiny 1.5

We can either have an actual new game, or we can have Destiny 1.5 and get to keep all our shinies, not both.

Fuck I'm getting this one.

Because it'd be a waste otherwise. There's also that as soon as Destiny 2 comes out, Destiny 1 would become a wasteland, and Bungie said our characters would be kept for the whole journey. They hit a sweet spot in terms of light level progression, artifacts and ghosts aside, so there's no reason to just leave stuff behind.

I feel like everything should transfer over, but in a damaged state. So we'd have to work to "repair" our favorite gear, or just get newer ones.

Has anyone gotten an item above 388 from NF?

It can have all the content of Destiny 1 and still be a new game, retard

good riddance, if destiny 2 gets rid of all autists and all OP shit it'll be bliss

>don't insult your own intelligence by bringing up the Kotaku article.

You mean the one from the insider that has been more right than wrong for the past two years?

>one time copy of current D1 characters/inventory on first time starting D2
>everything becomes redundant inside of 90 minutes due to more awesome/less retarded perks

It basically won't matter either way and with the 350LL wall I expect much to everyone's chagrin Bungie will look for new ways to slow down the hardcore end game players/hoarders so expect those piles of Destiny 1 materials to, at best, only be exchangeable for plain glimmer.

Are you aware you still haven't said why? You're still acting butthurt over someone getting to carry over their progression.

Do even you know why you're against it?

so open packages/exotics at 385
do nightfalls at 386/7

there is a difference between re visiting your old selected gear and booting up D2 to be welcomed by everything you have in D1.

im fine with the former, the latter is retarded.

>Half of the "new" content is shit we did in D1
>Still cost $60 for the base game

I could see something that stupid happening

That's total tinfoil hat bullshit. I've been 385-386 for a week and the distribution of decodes from 384-386 hasn't changed no matter my current level of drops.

I also just got a 388 item when I was 384 in NF.

Better than having to start all over

That's an awful lot of wasted development hours to port over a bunch of content everyone has already seen.

Maybe he doesn't want to use the same weapons for another 7 years. At this point I'm pretty sick of all the exotics and legendaries. I'd rather have new shit to work toward, instead of a different number on a Thorn or Truth for another 3+ years.

Imagine if I could go into D2 with my perfectly rolled Sniper gear and my trials set and my perfectly rolled Eriene and my Chaos dogma as well as my sleeper. Why would I spend anytime playing the game as much I as I do if I have no need to grind at all when I can just use the shit I already have.

Bungie doesnt want that, it hurts the longevity of the game.

I don't give a shit about equipment, but if they reset the skilltree on subclasses, or take away everyone's Marks/Glimmer/Strange Coins without giving anything in exchange, then fuck that, fuck them, and fuck you for defending them.

Destiny is a game based off of an MMO model, that being character progression caps being raised as expansions come out.

All you fucking Halo/COD kiddies thinking that a "Destiny 2," that wipes 3 years worth of personalization, progression and collection clean, purely so that they can tack a number onto the end of the title, is a good idea should go drink some fucking bleach.

You can't support a game with THREE FUCKING YEARS OF EXPANSIONS AND DLC and then say "Alright, time to throw all that in the trash and start over with the sequel!"

But please, continue to spew ad hominem about how everyone who thinks that's retarded just wants to "keep their guns, a bloo bloo bloo" like there aren't real fucking reasons a Destiny 2 clean slate is retarded.

Is the Vendor roll Last Ditch worth buying? I have spare marks.

What I want to know is this; Can you deflect elemental cannon shots in WotM? What about Skiff turret fire? Shock grenades? Wire rifles?

>Maybe he doesn't want to use the same weapons for another 7 years.

That's not an argument though, that's just how he feels.

>Imagine if I could go into D2 with my perfectly rolled

Okay, let me stop you right there, you said "its a new game" and "Its not an expansion" which one is it then, if its a new game then its not a perfect roll, if its a perfect roll then its not a new game, by your own reasoning, you can't double-dip an argument.

Guys guys, im gonna leak you some information about Destiny 2

Its going to be an expansion to Destiny 1, but its just going to be a little bit bigger than TTK

It's not perfect but it's more than good enough for a vendor shotgun.

They did the same thing for TTK. Stuff transfered over, but they couldn't be infused. Vanilla Destiny went from $60 to $20 as TTK by itself was $40.

>because its a new game?

They aren't building Destiny 2 from scratch, that'd be foolish. Work smart, not hard. They're just refactoring code and systems to ditch PS3/X360 support to make the most out of PS4/Xbone.

And unless they have severe database incompatibilities, everything can be transferred over.

you seem to be really mad and upset and look over the original point where i say personalization, progression is fine but gear is not....

You even say you don't give a shit about equipment which is the thing i said would be retarded to carry all of it over...

good argument where you reply to me attacking me to just agree with me.

I hope they do, it'll cleanse all the autists.

If they keep all the progression and shit from Destiny 1 that means they'll also be shackled with all of it's baggage rather than being free to make a better game.

Need a hunter and a titan for the final step of the the Outbreak Prime quest. The one after the raid to be precise.

Shut your mouth and discuss Destiny 2 like the rest of us

First of all, im not cherry, do I look like I have a trip on and a gaping asshole.

Second my argument stands even if I just say a "Well" rolled weapon. If the gun is good, the gun is good. Why would I use other guns over a good gun I have. Why would I spend my time trying to get guns that are as good as what I have.
Why would bungie allow that? For your nostalgia? They dont care about you