meh: the car

looks like an acura

4 door land barge

Who cares

wrong wheel drive
looks like a fake jag or acura
not dynamic at all

I think it's beautiful

>The cost will be about $60k for FWD base model. And AWD model with a maximum option of technological equipment will be available at a price of $100,000.

holy kek fuck $60k for a FWD ford "luxury" car. what are they thinking. did they hire someone from Acura?

where do you think we are? next time post a 1980s japanese econobox that costs no more than $1500

Honestly think it looks worse in person. The weird door handles in the belt molding are award as fuck.

Disappointing, when you look closely and realise it's a Lincoln. It looks as though someone has literally pasted an upside down Maserati grille onto it.

A pre-owned Lexus LS is cheaper and better.

You could get a brand new LS430 for $80k. Even a basemodel would probably be better than the Ford

>Veeky Forums
>having consensus on anything
I think the Edsel was a good car.

I honestly did not know lincoln still made cars
It seem wrong that Ford even has a "luxury" brand.

what, no more moth antennae?

That actually gave Lincoln its own styling identity much better than what they are doing now in my opinion.. why did they change it? I was very excited for the Continental when i first saw it but after learning its going to be based on the Fusion/Taurus platform and offer nothing larger than a V6 it felt like Ford wasn't even trying.

I wish they gave Lincoln as much room to experiment and innovate as GM does Cadillac.

Cadillac at this point is back to making their own engines and platforms and Ford just doesn't care enough to do the same. if it were at least RWD i can see these being great platforms for some comfy skids like the Town-car/Murcury Grand Marquise

I'm not a fan of this whole "identity for the sake of identity" that so many companies are doing recently, such as lincoln, lexus, or infiniti.
They have produced some of the ugliest cars of all time in my opinion. But I can see how it may be appealing to some.

No it looks like a jag

Underwhelming overall. There are some interesting design elements but the whole package isn't that interesting (glad they ditched the mustache grille at least). Nothing compelling about the car mechanically.

It's an expensive toy designed for rich chinks.

all three look like shit

Rich chinks don't want this crap. It's an expensive toy designed for... well no one.

I was actually okay with it, and wasn't really expecting American luxury to fully catch up to the Euros for another few years, but Cadillac just blew it the fuck out when they unveiled their new Escalade sedan a few minutes ago. And the Cadillac is RWD with an actual V8.

fuck off

its 45-80 nigger do some fucking research for 5 seconds

>concept
>won't be anywhere in its price range

Literally a Mondeo. And that's no bad thing.

sexy

>buy hueg luxury landbarge
>drive it yourself
literally what is the point

Cadillac long ago confirmed they were building a car bigger than the CT6 with a V8 in the $80,000+ price range. Their CEO already said it's close to production and lo and behold, it's bigger than the CT6 and has a new V8.

*Looks like a worse jag
Fixed that for you. Unoriginal ferd can't make anything good

if i'm going to spend 100.000$ on my car I don't want it to share the same traction and engine with a peasant's car.

Is that a volvo?

>ayo just lemme copy the Volvo S80 real quick

>new Cadillac V8

That already makes me nervous as hell. I can still feel the taste of the Northstar V8 in my mouth. Hopefully they keep it simple and just shove a couple cams on a de-bored LT1.

It's still doesn't exist. The Continental does.

>Final consensus?
The Lincoln cars will be chinese-made. Ford told Bloomberg that they intend to move Lincoln production to China where their chinese partner and Ford will have a new large factory and export hub complex. Lincolns sell better in China than in North America, so it makes sense to locate the factory where the demand is. And labor and parts are lower-cost in China too. Production would be 2018 and export hub services to the rest of Asia and the USA would be by 2020.

Lincolns exported to the USA. Sure. Why not? Hillary is going to win, and she and Bill Clinton favor China. It was Bill Clinton that supported and signed China to officially be a trading partner with the USA to have Most Favored Nation trading status. That comes with a lot of legal protections including a limit on how much chinese goods can be inspected. Thus, only a small fraction of chinese imports to the usa can be inspected. No more than that amount may be inspected. It was something the chinese government argued hard for and Clinton agreed and signed it into law. I wonder how much honorarium fees the clinton's got for that? Just Hillary collected 153 million dollars from when Bill was president to now. That is a lot of cash for being a first lady and politician. It sure pays well since she is influence peddling and is probably why she had to hide her emails.

>damage control
>its not so bad, look at everything else in the world kids dying people starving disease and war, so now Lincoln made in china isn't so bad right, right??????? guise??

lol moving to where the demand is hahha more like moving to where shit's real fucking cheap. FOrd cant even afford mexico they gotta go right over to China to save a shekel

Don't pretend like lincoln has even an fraction of the prestige and favor in China that Buick has. No one likes lincoln except maybe niggers

>American luxury cars post 1964
GM quality went to shit in the mid '60s, and then Lincoln and Imperial didn't have to try anymore, and by 1970 everything already was a lost cause.

>dat fabric/leather interior
hnnngh

That looks mad comfy desu famalama ding dong. Ford is really bringin' it right now

>Fusion/Taurus platform
They're on completely different platforms. CD4 vs D3.

>>/pol/

Sorry they couldn't be like your Mexican made Chebbie truck.