Comfy Interior General

You are now entering a comfy zone. Only the posting of comfy interiors is permitted. Cheap plastics, hard seats and ugly dials are not permitted while you are in the comfy zone.

Post comfy interiors, cars from any price range are welcome provided they are comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l58P70yma30?t=18m33s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Inb4 someone dumps pictures of modern MB. I'm pretty sure it's the same guy who doesn't realize that MUH FUTURE SUCH SHINY WOW is not comfy.

This is literally the most comfy interior anyone can possibly post and were only 4 posts in.

Checkmate.

not comfy

moderately comfy

kys

see file name

Doesn't get much more comfy than modern full-sized trucks.

>crumbs and cracked leather

you tried

those seats!!

Budget comfy reporting in.

In the UK you can pick up a 3.0 V6 manual one of these badboys for 500 quid. I popped a fat boner when I sat in one and found out they have electric seats.

wiener

That's not comfy either

>a car from the 1980's has slightly worn leather
>omg scrap it bro lmao xd
kill yourself

Evidently you haven't driven one.

Literally 12

>80s
>two airbags

Looks comfy but I bet if you sat in one it wouldn't be.

why are the japanese so much better at everything than everyone else on the planet?youtu.be/l58P70yma30?t=18m33s

The M2 is my favorite M car to date, but the dash is kind of covered in carbon fiber looking plastic. Rest of the interior is comfy though.

No fucking way

That's like too fucking cheap

Maintenance costs say hi

> c o m f y
> o
> m
> f
> y

The UK used market is one of the cheapest. There are some absolute gems to find.

You don't buy a car like this to drive it. You clean it and sell it for £1k. There's a huge market for restoration vehicles in my country.

It looks so warm and comfy.

You're confusing cozy with comfy.

You guys don't know what you're missing if you're not sitting on springs. These old 80's S and E-classes are the best DD-worthy cars with old seats you can get for under ten bones. Plus you've got that gorgeous Bruno Sacco styling going on.

Fucking love these ~'03 bimmer interiors, but can't bring myself to roll the dice and hope I get one that's not gonna break down and cost me a fuckload to fix.

I sell mostly trucks for work and I wouldn't describe them as comfy. Seats aren't thick enough and most surfaces in the car feel like shit. Even the super loaded up editions are pretty eh.

Cozy for sure

eh that entire dash is cheap plastic though

Bentley Bentayga

Orgasmic.

Sooooo fancy !

comfy for days

>want those seats as a spare set
>impossible to find

Fuck.

god I love that interior holy shit

>shifter on steering wheel

absolutely shit.

> me on this thread

daily comf

Mercedes Benz E

That looks quite uncomfortable, actually.

Nope.

Pretty ugly but it looks comfortable.

More comfortable than all the other posts before it in this thread

1978 F-150

im sorry but how?
even this looks nicer

Better view, my daily '65 falcon futura

Indeed.
Your taste is absolutely full of shit.

Haven't seen this car before, new to the board?

magnum pi's ferrari was comfy af

308s/328s are some of the least comfortable cars ever made, the footbox is barely the width of two human feet and it's offset so much that the clutch pedal is about in line with your right shoulder

The fuck is going on with that auto shift pattern?

/thread

Those mechanical switches and levers are so nice. That gated shifter too. Fugg

is the radio screen always so obnoxious?

What do you mean by obnoxious? It's got navigation, screens for am/fm, xm, aux, backup cam and phone controls. There are settings for colors, backgrounds and other visual tweeks. It's an aftermarket unit, I don't know what stock Mustang nav systems are like.

You're really missing out if your dash isn't a huge shelf

Now you do

>dat 2015+
>dem heated and cooled seats
I'm jelly, I got a 2014 premium with leather seats but they aren't even heated. Is the new cooling feature exceedingly comfy on a hot day?

there can only be one
the jaguar XJ6 XJ40 with optional factory lambswool interior is the best quality ride you will ever experience, I'm even a Rolls Royce mechanic.

Yes once you have cooled seats you will never want to go back

That thick German leather. Nothing compares.

Finally! A comfy interior!

Why did it take so fucking long to post one!?!

Now THOSE are some seats i could get comfortable in!

Why don't modern cars do this? That's awsome.

>e39
My nigga. I prefer the all black interior with the M sport edition wheel, though.

Can confirm, not comfy. My grandfather spent like 80k for one and it was a terrible car. Got to drive it a few times. Cellphone autocorrect style nanny technology everywhere, "I know what you want user, let me do it for you wrong." Mediocre visability. Any actual wood in the interior was so heavily laquered that it looked and felt like plastic. Wasn't even fast. They more recently bought a new Sienna, less then half the price and it's a better car in every way except looks. Embarrassingly faster.

Yup, just wandered in today.

Absolutely love those gauges, the number styling reminds me of my falcon.

Here's mine. I love it very much.

Broooooown2892

>hard seats
But overly soft seats are bad, too. That's been the problem with American luxury cars until well into the '90s. Their seats were all benches with no side support and they were puffed up and fluffy as shit with top materials that also immediately gave in and didn't offer any skeletal support either. They were all like the shitty soft sofa at your grandmother's house.

If you want to see seats done right, look at older Benzes. Just the right shape, just the right amount of pillowing, just the right tension of the top material.

Too cold and spacious, need to be more cocooned for comfy.

oh hey x type bro,

but i actually didnt own this car for a few years now, was good fun though

The Daimler Majestics were really nice.

True speak, I've been on vacation in the US ten years ago and our rental was a Grand Marquis. Even though it already had a center console I still felt kinda lost in the passenger seat at first.

What's the name of that japanese car all their businessmen go in now again?

not the comfiest, but this is where i have to spent my whole day, it's ok though

this is comfy

I kinda think that shifter is neat, even if a bit annoying. How is it to use?