US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s, comments, filenames, trips:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Deport all muslims

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pandas are _____

why is every single shitter rogue cuck a fucking outmeme le pirate roughe ebin eyepatch yarrrr me hearties bones-rolling SHIT???EVERY SINGLE ONE. dont see any other rogues, just fucking LE EBIG POIRATE ARRRRR. im so FUCKING SICK OF THEM. EVERYWHERE I GO. fucking outmemes and their saber slashes making that shink sound. and the fucking dice popping all over the place so they can get their meme buffs. and then suddenly LE PISTOL SHOT FROM 1000 YARDS AWAY LOL STUNNED FOREVER EBIN!!!!! LE PISTOLERO!!!!!! ARRRRRR I BE A PIRATE!!!!!! RUN YE SCURVY DOGS THROUGH FOR HALF YE HEALTH POOL YARRRR grappling hooks behind you NOTHIN PERSONNELL YE LANDLUBBER

are rogues just in such a shit place that no one plays subtlety or assassination so they're forced into THE LITERAL REDDDIT SPEC? is outmeme doing more dps than the other specs? or is it just the YO HO HO AND A BOTTLE OF LE RUM YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE I ARE A PIRATE SWAB LE POOPDECK MATIES UPBOATS ON THE PORTSIDE BATTEN LE HATCHES XDD appeal to all the LITERAL and ACTUAL memeing shitters and drooling retards who fucking think ARRR LE PIRATE YARR HAR LE SHARKS IN LE WATER LE SCURVY JOLLY ROGER ARRRR THE SEAS BE CHOPPY I AM LE FLYING DUTCHMAN!!!!11 fucking kill yourselves

worgen girls

deport all wow players

ghay

woo

hot

>tfw waiting for M+ chest to unlock

>take flight master
>fly over suramar
>fly over 5 starlight rose veins clumped together

REEEEEEEE LET ME OFF I NEED THEM

2 cute ;3

Looks like shit.

Is there anything you can do to farm Order Resources other than WQ? I swear Heroics or some shit dropped them

So, I already got my Hunter and Death Knight to 110, and my Warrior is at 107 now. I have every other class at 101 at least.

I'm starting to get super burnt out. I like leveling alts a lot but having to do the same content multiple times really just puts my balls in a salad shooter. Especially because World Quests don't unlock account-wide so I'm gonna have to do that at least 10 more fuck times

The worst part is that if I stop leveling characters that just leaves nothing but world quests. Should I just stop for a while I guess?

Who makes the best wow videos on youtube right now?

And why is it based Preach.

a mistake

For degenerates

Anyone know if you can do a quick mythic for a Level 2 Keystone and still get your highest earned Mythic gear from your weekly chest afterwards? I don't want to start the week off with like a level 6 keystone or something.

Have a bodyguard with the "100 order resources for completing world quests".

any girls from eu lurking atm?

ya bb

i think you can just do a regular mythic for a +2 keystone before you open the chest

Greater invisibility isn't the best get out of jail free card in the game
You can literally dodge wipes you dumbshit

Post big tiddies.

>link normal clear
>declined anyway

will you be my gf?

you know, I tried sticking with my underpowered spec but it's moments like this that make me really regret putting all that AP in that useless fucking weapon

Are you actually refreshing /wowg/ every five seconds to post shit like this? Like, do you keep a document with this shit prepared in it? I am actually curious.

>he doesn't play elves exclusively

>not having a .txt file with thousands of pastas saved over the years
lmao fucking newfag

What is that, fel juice?

> have 5 active followers at 110, around ilvl 770
> keep getting 102-105 missions
> keep getting ilvl 810+ missions
wtf is this.
do i need to level my inactives also to get rid of the shitty low level missions?

i finally realized why i hate suramar outside of the city
it looks exactly like talador

That's a cute humie.

Forgot to green text

Elves

You have to do Suramar to friendly on every one of them.

correct me if I'm wrong but weren't some of the low level missions very profitable to do in WoD?

you might wanna keep them around if that's the case

I just got my first character to 110. This is pretty exciting. I haven't played since MoP. So far I like all the changes, and the quests were pretty fun.

Is it normal to be having difficulty in normal dungeons? I tend to have good DPS, but out of the ten LFG dungeons I've done, only two of them have been without a wipe. It feels like a lot of mobs drop threat easily. I mean, it's LFG so I'm not expecting greatness, but I'm used to normal dungeons being a cakewalk.

suramar is muslim

Now my gear average is 850, is there any point continuing to run non-keystone mythics?

nope, unless you just want a +2 for easy chests

The AP stuff is around 200-300 at level 2 research.
The gold is around 170.

To put it in perspective:
A single agility flask on my server costs about 2000 gold.
A single one of those suramar roses sells for 300 gold.

Those missions don't feel like they're even worth the resources.

Yeah but can you still open your class hall chest and get the level gear from last week's best run? Thats what Im wondering

I had a dream last night that a harpy kidnapped me and turned me into her fuckslut and laid her eggs inside me.

it was repulsive and incredibly hot

Literal perfection.

Sauce?

FLESH AND BONE TO EARTH AND STONE

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Normals are terrible. Buy a piece of gear or do WQs to get to 810 for easy heroics.

I had a dream that I was substitute teaching a class of first graders and they built a football stage out of footballs and played football in it but then they found two dildos in the stage and I had to take them away.

that sounds like an actual dream

or at least a dream that I would have

>monk class hall quest is to do 5 missions which take 12 hours(when countering slows)
>do them
>next quest is the same thing
fuck you

So I saw someone ask this yesterday, what do you think the stupidest thing has been so far in WoW, lore-wise?

Hardmode is no WoD, no Deathwing stuff and no there must always be a Lich King

all classes have that

pandas

>what do you think the stupidest thing has been so far in WoW, lore-wise
Either Garrosh drinking Old God kool-aid or the entire premise of Burning Crusade

Child of Shadow and Light
Illidan Stormrage

Green Jeebus

What pisses me off is how in the Death Knight order hall campaign we were about to raise Tirion as a DK, but then the Light itself just decided to stop us? It was totally stupid, I was so looking forward to Tirion as a horseman

thanks Nomi

APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE

Someone's mad they can't have a smelly panda butt on their face :3

how did that guy even get a job as a chef

Legion in particular has shown how completely stupid TBC's plot was at times. There's so much retconning of stuff going on it's kind of silly

Warrior artifacts should've been
>Prot gets a Spear/Shield that is Vrykul/Titan themed to fit into Valhalla
>Arms gets Axe of Cenarius
>Fury get Varian's Blades
Campaign should've been to bring Broxigar and Varian to the Halls of Valor and have them be the final two "elite" companions. Garrosh would be cool too but green hitler status

the same fucking answers they got you downy

>he doesn't own a WoW account that is valued at least $3000

>Go do this thing that was impossible last time we tried
>Light steps in only after you invade, desecrate graves, and murder numerous paladins
>Steps in when you're about to do the world a favor and put Tirion to work
>Woops I guess it's still impossible
>Ah, fuck it Darion will do I guess
And that's the grand conclusion

How do I check?

Personally I don't mind the Prot artifact, even though I admit it's a bit bland. But yeah, I'm absolutely shocked they didn't use Brox's axe and Varian's swords. They fit so perfectly, why the hell did they use a couple of weapons they just made up a week before the deadline?

>actually having a lot of fun with world pvp as I'm leveling my paladin
Why does pvp turn to shit once you hit max level?

because everything NEEDED to be Vrykul related.

I'd say pandas.
WC3 Brewmaster was a cool and exotic touch, but building an entire addon around this fucking fatfuck race was retarded.

I keep buying character boosts so I just don't have to go through all the Pandaria shit again.

Alone thinking about the instances makes me mad af.
> Hey those are our flying le beer monsters XD LE HIC!
> OH NO LE PRIESTESS HAS BETRAYED US
> You there in le rafters XD rescue my library :DDD
> oh look it's le ebin story of le taran zhu and the seven suns of faggotry
> JUST A BIT MORE! YES! NO! YES! PAPRIKA! LOL! XD
Jesus fuck.

everyone starts slaving away for WQ's

I love how he made Darion the fourth horseman, it made me actually laugh out loud. I just imagine that the Lich King was worried that everyone would realize he's totally just winging this and so he was like "uh.... Yeah actually DARION is the last horseman! Yeah that's what I meant!"

Probably having the Horde War Chief shuffle around every expansion. Like what was the point of making Voljin the War Chief just to kill him off? Especially after he got built up to be this badass who could actually bring the Horde and the Alliance together.

I would also say that continuously having Forsaken be super evil is weird. It barely makes sense for the Horde to put up with them. Their plans are always "spread plagues that will wipe out the living" and "summon Val'kyr to create armies of undead." Blizzard wanted us to hate Garrosh, but Garrosh called out Sylvanas for being just as evil as the Lich King.

I'd be okay with pandas if they had a fatness slider so i could play males ones without roleplaying as an american

Some bot running a estimated calculation has nothing to do with what someone is willing to pay

I would prefer if all the artifact weapons were just random weapons written up for Legion instead of having thousands of people running around with Ashbringers.

because he has a wife and a son which makes him daddy-tier

middle aged men make the best shit

do I look cool

allynsia

Making Garrosh evil just because people whined about him being a real warchief during cata

bit gay lad

Which exact one?

>tfw hate my guild
>can't leave because i want to progress asap

i miss all my cata friends, guilds were different back then.

Man Brewmaster is shit

Just give Breath of Fire to windwalker please

>still no legendary
Why am I still playing this

interesting placement

the lowest blood elf one

I went big 'ol tiddies on all the others but belves just need a modest breast size increase

I'm at 835 as Fire Mage should I start LFR now?

mate...

>having Cata nostalgia
How is such a thing possible

I agree about Vol'Jin so much. It seems like the only thing he actually did as Warchief was show up in the garrisons to help build the shipyard.

I suspect that they killed off Vol'Jin because he's one of the blander heroes in Warcraft. Seriously I think that they just couldn't think of much to actually do with his character so they dumped him for Sylvannas, who has a more clear cut sense of motivation, and a more defined source of drama via her quest for immortality.

I just hope they make some new interesting Orc and Troll NPCs, I have a feeling the Trolls in particular are gonna fade into obscurity.