/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #428

"BASED Hannah" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings ("Why not both?"):
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/11166372
strawpoll.me/11107672
strawpoll.me/11190596
strawpoll.me/11239475
strawpoll.me/11273878
strawpoll.me/11269929
strawpoll.me/11332383
strawpoll.me/11332988

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe358vPzjSI
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=3HBxdi7AQyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Max is #1

BFFs, Pirates, Partners in Time & Crime & In Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe358vPzjSI

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

>Hannah got tricked and made Chloe shoot bumper
>r e w i n d
>Hannah couldn't find the rim
>Timed out and Chloe shoots herself again
>Nik's reaction:

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it.
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

Reminder that if the game has caused any sort of trauma to you that we are here to help and if you need more severe help and if you need to talk to someone then you can visit

www.lifeisstrange.com/talk

Good luck to you and we are always here if you need us. There is no shame in admitting your pain, remember Kate having someone to talk to saved her life too.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HBxdi7AQyA
>4:43

Desu I'm not into cosplay stuff that much, but this is pretty cute.

Just two more months!

Winter is the best season

>PAX West 2016

Great find! Made a webm version for those who prefer it.

and a smaller version

All my kek

Thank you user

That is so sweet

Max cosplayer's reaction is adorkable

>dat lens flare

How much time passed between the streams of e1 and e2?

>ep1 Jul 27
>ep2 Sep 28

So ep 3 in late November

Nov 29, to be exact.

What will the cast pick in episode 3?

>Stealing the handicap fund money
>Kissing Chloe
>Siding with David or Chloe
>Throwing the dog bone into the street or the parking lot

>"I gotta, uh, """wake and bake""" first."
Will Nik say something mildly inappropriate?

>Stealing the handicap fund money
if the first choice comes to Nik he'd totally do it.

>Kissing Chloe
well Hannah is aware of their relationship and she became more aware of that by the time she played the game. Nik's so hyped for them so there's no doubt about it.

>Siding with David or Chloe
probably they'll side with Chloe (because of David was acting like douche at those moments)

>Throwing the dog bone into the street or the parking lot
they'll save the dog.no doubt about it.

>the dude's smug
holy lel

the twitch chat is gonna explode if they dont choose "kiss chloe"

You know they're gonna kiss her.

The real question is how many times.

Don't worry BASED NIK AND BASED HANNAH will do it.

Don't forget BASED Molli

Molli is GOAT

Hullo, what do we have here? Looks like the QTs decided to go to a Con. They didn't even dress up. What dorks.

Who could they even cosplay as? I think a Kill la Kill one could be cute. Chloe as Ryuuko and Max as Mako.

>after saving Chloe in ep.2
>Nik: "ooh are they gonna kiss now?"
yea probs

>together? like together together *laughs with Dayeanne*

I bet he can't wait to lez it up in episode 3.

It's been three years now since that Vortex club party.

:(

time pls

So what did Jefferson actually do with those photo shoots? He obviously couldn't share them with anyone.

Right now, three years ago:
Max would be droning on through life and not really motivated to do anything. Feeling lost, wishing she did things differently, and not having much confidence in herself.
Chloe would be formulating her last plan to get the money needed for her to leave Arcadia Bay and continue her search for Rachel (who she believes is her one true friend left in the world). A plan that would result in her death.

Little do they know that they are all on a collision course for the greatest moments of their lives. These two halves that will in one week meet each other once again and become whole. Along the way they will discover their own feelings and help their friends.

Put them into albums so he could stroke his own ego over how "great" he was. Even when his shots are mediocre, unnatural, and fail to capture a "loss of innocence" because when everything goes right the person won't even know what's happening. The only reason we see anger/fear from Kate and Rachel is because Jefferson and Nathan fucked up with the drugs.

Mostly he was laughing at them with Michel

Which Michel self insert was more annoying? Jefferson or Warren?

Why not both

This is why it would have made more sense to have Jefferson be just a henchman. Something like the Prescotts are looking for a girl with powers that can stop them (And knows about the storm). Jefferson is trying to get info out of them and at the same time he indulges in her own sick passion. It would also explain why the Dark Room was a storm bunker, since Jefferson is working for them he has shelter from the coming storm.
It makes so much more sense, and is a lot more interesting than 'A high school teacher is going around drugging, photographing, and releasing girls and he somehow convinced his accomplice to get his father to give him millions of dollars'

Chloe and Frank are great friends!

Max and Chloe are great friends and more

I like when people explore their friendship because there is something there. I can't remember if anything says otherwise but I think Chloe knew him before she knew Rachel. Frank definitely taught Chloe some things that may not have been legal but were still useful. Seeing as how the both of them realize their past mistakes, they can be close friends.

Yes, they are.

They're more than just friends.
A LOT MORE

yeah some cosplays are really good

The romantic stuff like this is so awesome. A tiny glimpse into their private life.
Totally tasteful and beautiful. That hack Jefferson WISHES he could ever capture something so pure.

I can look at this forever

The Chloe cosplayer nailed her hair.

Max is cute, CUTE!

HHggggnnnnnnn dat battlestation doe!

HNNNGGGGGGGG

She is!
>That Pan Estates poster
I still think she and Chloe would wind up with a big house for super cheap after daddy Presccott loses everything.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it.
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

He looks very.. pleased

Victoria is cute.

They are so cute together.

I love how caring Chloe is. She's all for acting tough and having fun, but the instant Max shows any signs of being harmed she stops and makes sure Max is alright.

Alice is fluffy!

Alice is evil

No, she's not! Kate gives her baths in holy water and rose petals.

I'm pretty sure it's just hair gel.