/dsg/ Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Used wrong item:
>DLC Trailers/Gameplay/Details
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic4EHyRm_Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=-nRve2XRUiA
polygon.com/2016/9/21/12999624/dark-souls-3-ashes-of-ariandel-dlc-preview-hands-on-everything-we-know

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5GxJBFlXL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for karla

>invade in a seeded world
>use pic related on a enemy to at least have one ally against the approaching 4 man gank squad
>it doesn't work when you're invading

Fucking hell, all I wanted was some fun while invading. Imagine the cool shit they could have done with this spell. Like taking control, and giving hostile AI to yellow and whites for 10-15 seconds.

The spell in its current form doesn't even work on half the enemies.

>inb4 they forgot to include the DLC enemies as well

Raw ass + dark weapon before the second boss shouldn't be allowed, holy shit. Everything just melts now.

Is it worth starting a new character for return to lordran or is it just going to be filled with twinks and hackers?

So, who are your favorite Soulstubers, /dsg/?

DaS3 is the best Souls game.

How many more silver knights must I slay?

>that long area between crystal sage and deep cathedral that you can't invade

I like this one.

delet this karla is a pure maiden
also her trousers don't even look like that, reported

>it doesn't work when you're invading
Does too, I use it all the time. Then I use Dead Again once the host kills them all.

A waste of two spell slots without a seed, though.

this one's fine though

>get so pissed you set the abyss on fire

>long area
>with like 4 enemies
>they still put a bonfire there

Only using one bonfire per area made Dark Souls 3 more enjoyable.

I don't get it.

Have you played the game?

fucking flying skeletons

Grass is healthy.

>not 'Bed of Chaos'

In DeS, there was no estus. Instead, you had varying degrees of consumable healing items called grass, and could carry up to 99 of each at the same time. The highest tier would heal all HP and status afflictions, and the next highest would heal just all HP, for a total of 198 full hp heals.

As you can imagine, pvp involved people munching enough grass to make cows explode.

Players munch on grass instead of estus

Niggers hunt in packs, Arisen!

I'm going to play DaS1 for the first time, any tips? What are some good weapons for PvE? I already grabbed the drake sword, shoud I try to get black knight weapons from the knights?

Context on why kids are eating grass?
>inb4 savages

Let's try this again.

Between sorcfaggotry, qualitylel and pyrofucker which SL 120 build provides some challenge for PVE in NG+7?

resin would probably be better

This is worrying.

Jesus. Did PVP matches ever end? Seems like almost infinite healing.

I finished my build before I decided to farm for dmb and had regular blue sentinels summons at sl170. I would say summons made up over half the ears I collected

I mightve just been lucky though because there were 3-4 hosts in the post pontiff area that I got summoned to more than once and each summon was 2+ ears. I think the most I got off one summon was 4 ears and that definitely helped

Pretty much any weapon is fine, don't be scared. Drake Sword and the BK weapons make the game a joke.

Use whatever you're comfortable with. Try out some weapons from different classes and stick with one. Almost everything is viable, don't worry about min-maxing your first playthrough.

I feel like this is fucked up but I can't exactly pin down why because the little guy seems like hes having fun

Dark weapon at 25fth gives more AR than resins, plus it doesn't cost souls.

There was so much broken OP shit in DeS that it was still possible to kill people before they could get too many full heals off. You could almost argue that the massive healing was necessary, or fights would end too soon. Tourneys often had 3 heal rules for that reason.

7 HOURS TO GEAR UP YOUR DAS1 TWINK GOGOGOGO

>affinity is dogshit with terrible tracking

how the mighty pursuers have fallen

Give me your best Souls cringe

>tfw so bored of ds1 i don't even want to twink anymore

Do I have to shitpost to get a response here?

Everything is in Turkish so I can't tell if it's videos making fun of him or if it's a self-deprecating sketch show.

You'll love this one.
Vicars

How do I erase my memory so that I can play DaS for the first time again?

>Dark weapon at 25fth gives more AR than resins, plus it doesn't cost souls.
prove it

Not him, but I can prove that it doesn't cost souls.

it costs dumping points in faith though

Is anyone going to do the return to lordran thing?

Or are you guys blowing it off as another shitty reddit event?

underrated

Enemies with shields don't even need weapons, they can just block and push their shield in your face endlessly.

YOU CRINGED
youtube.com/watch?v=f5GxJBFlXL4

BENIS

u rike?
>7 hours
>not having them ready from the previous events

>Or are you guys blowing it off as another shitty reddit event?

What NPC?

It's no mystery that buffs at minimum requirements give slightly more than resins. That's usually the argument for why they aren't worth investing in, after all.

Give me a minute though, I'll get you your proof you tard.

This one.

stop avatarfagging, we can get you banned for it

I wasn't paying any attention at all and posted in the old thread, lemme re-post this question.

Is there a window of matchmaking when it comes to weapon upgrade levels? Like 0-3, 4-6, 7-9, and then 10? Or something like that? Or will you only encounter people with the exact same enhancement?

I have no fear.

I'm doing it. Any excuse to play through DkS1 is good enough for me. I'm doing a super creative strength greataxe build.

This is Anri's Straight Sword +5 at 12str/10dex/30fth/30lck. It has 353 AR.

A Cleric's Sacred Chime +2 using Dark Blade at 30fth gave it +114 AR, which is 19 more than Human Pine Resin. Given how terrible the chime's scaling is at only +2, it'll still be over HPR's 95 at only 25fth.

The abyss never really was the same after Jester Thomas showed up.

It's on the wiki.

What would do more damage with 40int/faith, crystal whip or fire whip?

doesn't "pucci" mean smell in pizzaland? or is it spelled differently?
yes, you match with -2 to +2. from 5 and above you match with -2 to +3 and from 8 and above you match from -3 to 10

So +6 would be pretty good if you don't want to match with players that max upgrade their weapons with slabs?

yeah but the best level for twinking is about +4, since you match up to +6 while +5 matches up to +8

it's spelled puzzi (you smell), not pucci, pucci is used as an actual surname however

and puzza means "(something) smells" right? over here it means dick

All I know is silver knights. For as far back as I can remember I've been killing them, for some reason, and I'll continue killing them because that's what I do.

I'm going to keep killing them all until I have so many copies of each weapon they drop that it makes me sick.

It's kind of funny I don't even pay attention to what they drop anymore. I just focus on killing them in the most efficient and quickest ways possible now because that's what I do. I am the slayer of silver knights.

>Is anyone going to do the return to lordran thing?
I'm doing it.

Start invading people, dropping a full armor set, and BCing out

>each weapon they drop
They only drop the great bow, though.

yeah, puzza means bad smell
>here it means dick
where?

p-p-please respond

Host an FC please

Elizabeth's mushrooms are one hell of a drug

Hop a bit to the east, slightly south

i kinda fell off the wagon, did everybody decide on a meta level yet

ive been seeing redditfags complaining that sl120 is too low so ive inferred sl120 is where most people are at right about now, is that correct

brandon a cutie

100 or 120
Redditfags will complain about anything, 120 is already overlevelled as fuck.

I just completed Artorias of the Abyss for Dark Souls for the first time yesterday, and thus "experienced" all of the content of DS1. Absolutely brilliant game. Incredibly fun and satisfying.

Why is the Great Club so good? I tried using other weapons because I am not a fan of the very simple look, but I just could not find a weapon that matched its effectiveness. Neither my +15 Serpent Greatsword, +15 Greatsword, nor my +5 Dark Knight Sword were anywhere near as effective as the simple Great Club.

With the exception of Sif, all of my toughest enemies (Gwynn, Kalameet, Manus) fell to the Great Club. Awesome weapon.

>3
>Most cancerous meta
>Least hurtful gestures
Being unable to express my disgust is the worst pain

Yes, but I wish we went higher. Vicars are 170 was a bit too much, but 150 is pretty good.
Or we could go down to 80

Not 100. 100 is too close to 120.

mate have you tried the large club

>completed
But did you kill lmao2guard and lmao3guard?
Did you kill ciaran and gough?

afro pls why are you on his nuts 24/7

Libya?

>the moveset is not the same as in ds1
>no smashing the ground when rolling
miss it

Peeve rocking that fedora