My Fiesta makes roughly 250hp and 270lb-ft. What cars can I safely troll without embarrassing myself...

My Fiesta makes roughly 250hp and 270lb-ft. What cars can I safely troll without embarrassing myself? Not looking to actually street race, mainly to piss off luxury car owners who try and pass me.

Other urls found in this thread:

fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/10218-Mountune-MR265-Hybrid-Turbo-Kit-Available-for-Pre-order-(UK)?p=173867
adamtuned.com/collections/2014-ford-fiesta-st/products/pumaspeed-x-37-320-billet-7-blade-hybrid-turbocharger-for-2014-fiesta-st
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can safely troll Veeky Forums.

/thread

Pretty much no one except people who drive 15+ year old Mercs and BMWs. Even the entry level ones have far more torque/HP than that. Could try lightening the hell out of your car, but that'd make it less useful as a DD

At the crank or wheels?

>250hp
>a lot
my dad's van has more than that lmao

>torque
>mattering
unless it's a garbage truck, torque means shit

Wheels.

Rough estimate, haven't dyno'd it yet

Sounds like crank hp and wheel torque (is there 'crank' torque ratings?).

Unless he's got an after market turbo kit (MR265?), it's probably closer to 225whp/270tq.

fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/10218-Mountune-MR265-Hybrid-Turbo-Kit-Available-for-Pre-order-(UK)?p=173867

You can troll Ford Fiesta STs when your engine blows up

what mods? 250 wheel in a fiesta st would make it a fairly quick car

>torque means shit
shhh, calm down, Enzo, it's not a race car, it's a street car.

I know Cobb publishes their tunes power as crank which is why I was asking. But yeah 225 wheel isn't much. That's how much I made with an exhaust and tune on my old wrx. Back then that was enough to surprise just about anything off the line with awd but from a roll most things worth a damn would keep up or pull on me.

Most other hot hatches, base lancers, imprezas, etc

Fiesta ways under 2700lbs with a halftank of gas, so it's got a great power to weight. Peak torque on the stock turbo is around 3200 rpms and it kicks nicely.

OP, you'll get on down the highway just fine, but you won't be doing highway pulls on V8s or anything. Try to surprise people off the line if anything.

>autozone CAI (+20hp)
>aftermarket air filter (+10hp)
>tune up from my uncle's friend's cousin's garage (+20hp)
>JDM stickers (+10hp)
not too many mods desu

>he fell for the FiST meme
Laughing girls

>what is power to weight

Mountune exhaust and intake, Pumaspeed X-37 turbo on modest tune

OP thats fast as fuck. Using a 0-60 calculator, it estimated around 5.3s. Thats an estimate yeah, but you can outperform a lot of vehicles. You could easily btfo (brand new) V6 muscle cars, luxury cars (not luxury sport), and older sports cars.

For example, my MS3 makes around 280hp and 297 ft/lbs of torque. It's quick, but you'd be faster than me. I can outperform older v8's and luxury vehicles, but its nothing special. If a car can get a 0-60 under than 5 seconds, then you can btfo brand new cars.

You're talking like a woman. Referring to cars by age and such crude buzzwords.

>tfw 4cyl turbo'd economy box only has 170hp and 184lb-ft

How is this even possible

>not ecoboost

What car do you have? A 1.6L ecoboost will top out around 500hp before exploding, but a 4G63 can pass 900hp.

2014 passat with the 1.8t

this forum is retarded

>Torque not mattering
And thats how you spot the bench racer

Any sport sedan owners who didn't opt for the larger engine option

Dads van also weights over 4,000lbs

>1.6l
>500

Uh no, the current max for it is about 300HP. At that range you really need to swap out engine parts as it doesn't come stock with forged internals and will blow the fuck up.

>5.3s
>FWD
Even the CTR can't do under 5.5

FWD, so nothing from a standing start, bad aero so nothing at high speed.

mate Enzo's the one who liked torque

older ls1's that are pretty much bone stock they get maybe 220hp to the wheels auto

5.0 autos are

why are you even on this board homo

the 1.8T can do 300 bhp on stock internals. Go do some research, this engine is very well know for it's immense tuning potential. There are many 450-500 bhp engines out there.

Nah, it's at least 400whp with a big turbo. Intake manifold popped off at 450whp or so.

And the Fiesta ST comes with forged Rods from the factory.

The only weak link is the cast crank, isn't it?

I think so, but even that should hold up to 500hp at the crank (way more than you'll ever need in a Fiesta).

People have been running big turbo Fiesta's with water/meth injection at around 375whp since 2014 or so. I think most people who own the vehicle think 300whp/300torque is the right number for the vehicle.

Both in terms of driveability, fun, and reliability.

you're not making 250/270 you idiot.

Depends on his tuner, but he really needs a bigger intercooler if he's running a hybrid turbo. Then he should be making quite a bit of power.

adamtuned.com/collections/2014-ford-fiesta-st/products/pumaspeed-x-37-320-billet-7-blade-hybrid-turbocharger-for-2014-fiesta-st