GET READY EDITION
Previous >[Nero Festival ~2016 Autumn~ event from 9.28 to 10.10]
>fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160928.php
- Farm medals to spend in the event shop
- Farm rose petals to spend in a depleting roulette
- 4* Nero (Saber) animation update
>Event CEs:
- 5* Joint Recital: +15% Buster/Crit damage, +1 Rose Petal drops [Shop]
- 5* Princess of White Roses: Guts [1 time, 1 HP], 10% starting NP charge, +100% damage during event [Rose petal gacha]

>[Nero Festival gacha]
Servants
- 5* Nero Bride [Saber, Limited]
- 4* Nero [Saber]
- 3* Caesar [Saber]
- 3* Romulus [Lancer]
- 3* Boudicca [Rider]

Limited CEs
- 5* This is My Honor: NP, Crit damage +15%, +3 stars per turn, +1 Gold Medal drop
- 4* The First Legion: Defense +8%, NP damage +15%, +1 Silver Medal
- 3* Lunar Cry: +10% Buster, -20% Debuff resist [Demerit], +1 Bronze medal

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Mashu Kyrielight's voice actress has been replaced with Rie Takahashi as Risa Taneda remains on hiatus to recover from illness. Taneda's other roles remain unchanged
- Class dailies have been updated to include new material drops
>news.fate-go.jp/2016/guxhvh/
Caster Gilles, Ryougi, Euryale, Proto Dog, Hector, Astolfo, Void, Dantes, Amakusa and Medea Lily to bond 10

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Okita-san~

IT'S TIME

>no 7 million DL in OP

You fucked up OP

>that boss rush
I came.

Nobu a CUTE.

Remember: Jeanne Alter is the true bait gacha!

Should i keep this initial roll even if i fail the next 5 star?
From the pastebin it seems pretty fantastic.

Umu!

>there will never be a download milestone as good as Gil's

They're all bait gachas.

>Stheno
Its trash, reroll.

OH BOY

BATTLE ONE OUT OF ONE

JACK THE RIPPER
MEDEA
ARTURIA ALTER LANCER
6 ENEMIES

Jeanne Alter Gacha is going to be starting after maintenance today.
She is literally one of the three strongest servants in the game and is limited. This is possibly the last chance to get her in six or so months.

Reroll for Jeanne Alter.

YFW YOU DIDNT ROLL NERO'S BAIT GATCHA

Not incredible. d'Eon is a good tank but he lack power. Steno is mostly shit, even if she got a tiny bit better lately.

CAN'T BUFF MYSELF
3 TURNS

>not Mother Harlot
>Not even Nero

I did a 10 roll but only got a 4*. Those quartz were destined to only give a 4* servant, so they were worthless in obtaining Jeanne Alter anyway.

>they turned my daughteru against me
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Meme Harlot

Fuck off retard

POISON AOE DOING 1K DAMAGE
ENEMIES NP FULL

STILL CAN'T BUFF MYSELF
OH BOY IT'S TIME TO EAT RAW NP'S

Something's wrong with my d'Eon

>No buff
We are seeing the end of Waver teams.
The end of an era.
>3 turns
O-oh

After you kill JTR, she will heal her team mates 15k per turn.

Waver's buffs don't buff but still give NP.

Wait, isn't Jack and Medea two of the most useful servant during exhibition battle?
We are fightning exhibition battle winner?

LIZ THREAD

So why does everyone think Mother Harlot is going to be Nero or look like Nero?

Also you get max down HP for 3 turns.

Previous

FUCK IT'S AMAKUSA

The debuff blocks the first three buffs

>le Whore of Babylon

Mother Harlot = Whore of Babylon = Nero

Because it was confirmed that Mother Harlot is Nero summoned as Rider.

you piece of shit can't even link properly to the previous thread

fucking reddit piece of garbage scum

>being new

you are an excessively angry person.

Why is Nero called a mother even though she doesn't have any children?

Relax, I did it on whim to save a thread that was literally the last post on page 10

Stop calling everything REDDIT

>Voiced by Tange
>Rome foreshadowing dark shit in Nero
>We already know Nero and Whore of Babylon are linked because Nasu said he wanted to do it for CCC but she was too overpowered

FRONT LINE ABSOLUTELY FUCKED
BACKLINE CAN BUFF
JACK CLEARED MY BUFFS LIKE A LIL SHIT

FIRST REINFORCEMENT AMAKUSO THAT JUST FUCKED MY MAX HP TWICE THEN GAVE A AOE HEAL FOR 15K THAT DOESN'T SEEM TO GO AWAY

SECOND REINFORCEMENT IT'S THE FUCKING GOD KING OZZY

Fifth enemy is Ozymandias.

>Bride gacha was a bait
Who /dodgedthebullet/ here!

DUDE!!
LIKE....
WTF....!!
LOL IKR?

>Jack is Unborn
That's low man

>274k Ozzy

Uh-oh

Because she is mother of harlots aka queen of whores aka whore of Babylon

>Why would Nero look like Nero?

Mother Harlot=Whore of Babylon
The Whore rides on the Beast of Revelation, which is usually identified with being the emperor Nero, who is also considered to be the Antichrist.
In Fate because Nero is a women she will be the Whore instead of the Beast, fulling a different part of the same role her male counterpart would have had.

Last servant is 446k Nero with Thrice setting sun, Crit chance/dmg up + charge 2 NP bar and 15k HP per turn.

FUCK

retard malemaster

anne bonney, you retard.

>when amakuso wipes you

Eh don't feel like doing this one it doesn't look like it has anything you can do to counter it unless the other ones

>270k Ozy
>Only the halfway point
I guess I don't need that lore anyway

THEY HAVE A BUFF THAT GIVES THEM 2 NP BARS EXTRA PER TURN

OZZY READY TO NP ALREADY ONE TURN AFTER ARRIVAL

TEAMS FUCKING DEAD

>Nero is the whore of babylon
Wasn't that just an insult or comparison? i know in some speculation "babylon" is another name for Rome in the older Christian texts but i struggle to imagine a random roman emperor suddenly becomes the queen of prostitutes.

Wait so how would what's essentially a phantasmal beast rider be more dangerous than the whole Ameterasu shit that went down with Tamamo?

>going in blind
>got that far with those units
he's not bad

WHO'S THE SIXTH

I would raise any and all of Nero's children.

Thats all the enemies

More like right

Stop posting like a retarded you faggot

>Nero has guts

Mother of sin and debauchery

Even though they spent two extra games saying 'she's not really the whore, the whore obviously wasn't nero in the bible, that's just a common misconception. However that misconception effects her summoning as rider" now it's just "maybe she was a demon in life" which is bullshit.

Fucking Rome, fucking Sakurai

She had a bio in Extra talking about how whore of babylon was not any one person, it was not nero, but was more synonymous with the ideals of Rome itself in the final days. Which is more accurate to the bible at least.

Worse, she has three guts

Ah so it's basically drawing in the connection with the whole Rome=Christian Babylon and since Nero is women she'll be Mother Harlot running around with the Beast of Revelation?
It's a bit hard to swallow having a character suddenly switch from normal emprarah to powerful christian evil but it's not like my opinion changes anything about the possibility.

Fuck

Can Raikou and Weiba fuck shit up?

She is not random emperor, being a queen of prostitutes actually fit her role.

>so how would what's essentially a phantasmal beast rider be more dangerous than the whole Ameterasu shit that went down with Tamamo?

You know full form Angya in FSN? In the original draft, that's just Beast of Babylon. Beast isn't just some dragon, it's the ten crowns thst can control all of humanity and represent all of their sins, all evils in the world. It's also partially potnia therom.

>now it's just "maybe she was a demon in life" which is bullshit
I thought it was more like she has the beast inside of her?

I don't know, I don't mind it. It's been in the works for a while now.

>アン・ボーン = アン・ボニー
k

So how about that medal farming, huh? Pretty great, huh?

how about fuck you

You can clear the AOE that prevents buffs for every unit by buffing enough times on the first turn. Waste attack and other worthless buffs to get your dodge up so you aren't anally raped by the NP wave.

This here.

The only way the Whore of Babylon Mother Harlot hting happens if it's some sort of weird conceptual summoning of an ideal or fiqure that doesn't exist, which would be strange because the Whore of Babylon basically being a conceptual idea instead of an actual Christian fiqure in the Nasuverse is weird, i'd be like "oh no, Thor wasn't a god, he was just a strong guy people thought was a god, but as a servant you can summon him as someone with the powers of god"

i'd be weird as fuck.

Fun fact, the John apocalypse is one of the only christian text hostile to Rome. Most of christian authors considered Rome as a blessing from God since the Empire made the roads and the world safe, allowing the apostle to travel and convert the "whole" world.

user who posted this image here (screenie is from phone)

This quest is ridiculous. Went in blind with Arturia, Archer Arturia, Waver front line, Mashu Vlad Herc back line, all with non-LB Bride CE besides Mashu

Ozy Amakusa and Nero have some ridiculous defense buffs, even with attac buffs and Nero bride Herc only hit for 12k per Buster in a BBB chain...

I have no fucking clue how you're supposed to kill Nero since her defense buff is of the same tier as Amakusa's seemingly.

>Supaa Amakusa

Ah but weren't Romans the cause behind the death of jesus? wouldn't that also trigger a few flags?

Conspiracies n shiet.

how old was scat when she fucked cu?

Lancer, can you please not destroy the arena with Ron anymore?

ROAR O' VENGEFUL RAGE!

I feel like noting every time, in the bible itself nero is not the whore of babylon. That's an association that came later. There's a lot of associations people draw and then think are part of the story but they're not. Even the fact that whore is a women should make it obvious. It's like thinking Vlad is Dracula, it's an association that came later that had nothing to do with it originally.

Even Nasu originally understood this shit early on, as he said the whore represented rome itself, and not nero, but people always just associate nero.

>quest is just out
>people say it's impossible
>fast forward 2 hours
>people start beating it

Just be patient.

That cat with the human mask is creepy as fuck

Mother Harlot has grail connotations so she's probably busted

I really hope it isn't a separate character like Jeanne Alter is.
That would be boring.

Go back to /a/.

I used a CS before I realized just how fucking riculous the def is on Nero. I regret everything.

Whatever i guess, like i said it's not like my opinion on the matter will change anyones personal beliefs about it, I myself can't chew on the idea without spitting it out and rejecting it for feeling flawed given how the Nasuverse has worked so far.

The old jew authority were more blammed. You have to know was totally against rebellions. The apostles developped a lot about obeying the Power because it allowed justice among men, even if that power was against christians.
Plus the love everyone, don't hate anyone.
Also if Jesus wasn't condamned, he wouldn't have resurrected.

Beast and whore would still exist regardless since all legends and beliefs come true or take form. However it would have made far more sense if it was just stories getting mixed together that originally weren't connected due to belief held by populace.