in the USA - suzuki

outside of the usa - anything chinese

fuck you

>insert brand you dont like
Ford
Bmw

Any American brand

Chrysler/Fiat

By who? Veeky Forums? Normies? other enthusiasts?

puegeot, citroen, kia

Would never buy a Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep

Especially Jeep (overpriced garbage)

Brand new? Anything American, really.

Quality throughout the years? Anything American, really.

In terms of normie cars, Nissan and Chevy. In terms of non-normie cars, Mitsubishi and Toyota.

>Peugeot's emblem
>Holden's emblem
Somebody is a copycat

Also the worst is Fiat-Chrysler, OP. No exceptions.

you've shitposted so much on /int/ that it's carrying over into Veeky Forums.

I really like my jeep wrangler. Have nothing but good things to say about it.

>generic unoriginal rampant lion stance everyone and their grandparents use

>glorious passant master race

Not even close.

It's literally the same thing. Holden's lion is just rolling a dungball while Peugeot's is autistically screaming at an unseen elk.

You're favourite brand. :^)

One that you've never heard of.

you have incredibly low standards

>in the USA - suzuki

fffuuuck that. Suzuki is the shit. There's still a shitload of them still even though they haven't been sold for a while now.

I'd like to say Lada but they make pretty interesting cars thanks to the English designer

In Australia, mitsu gets so much shit, only clueless old people and ricers have them. Toyota is seen by most as the god of build quality and dependability.

Cadillac and buick are the same thing. A shield (or 3 shields) inside of a circle.

>no based Volvo

Nissan.
>dem CVTs
>b-but muh gtr!
the GTR doesn't make up for the fact 90% of their cars have unreliable transmissions that shit themselves before 30k

Aren't they the ones who own Saab now?

How do you know who it is. He isn't tripping?

I don't know about older models, but the cars they made in the past 10 years were pretty reliable afaik. You're mostly right about the type of people who drive Mitsus (almost the same here in Germany), but I've never heard anything bad about them. Have been driving a Lancer Sportback for ~80k km without problems until some cunt wrecked mine.

Are the current Toyotas also reliable? The 80s/90s models are apparently bulletproof but the 2000s models seem to have caused some problems now and then.

Nissan became a pile of shit. The only interesting cars they build are the 370z and the GT-R. The latter however is practically unreachable for most of us while the 370z stayed the same for 8 years. The Juke Nismo might have been slightly interesting if they didn't put the horrible CVT in it (and if you get past the weird look). The cars they built before ~2000 weren't to everyones taste but they were most than uncreative shitboxes that can merely take you from a to b.

Opel.

Yeah, new Ladas look nicer than Dacia

I think it's already time for Lada to come to the NA market. Most of their models are already good-looking and modern in terms of mechanical.

Toyota is known to be one of the most reliable car manufacturers, ur fucked

They don't change cars that much, Corollas and Camrys are still great reliable fuel efficient cars for non-car guys, Tacomas are nice too

I test drove Vesta. IRL its interior looks awful because of shitty plastic and poor quality of buttuns. But this car is not bad to drive and it looks so very good from the outside.

Lancia

its probably a tie between Chrysler and Jeep. Jeep has been known for being complete and utter fucking garbage.

>Jeep has been known for being complete and utter fucking garbage.

Maybe their new cars, but old cherokees are great and last forever.

I just paid 460 dollars to replace the windshield wiper motor on my Passat (I ain't fucking with German electronics) so I'm going to say VW.

Agreed. Suzuki samurais are bomb proof and the swift is a sweet little car

>A market. Most of their mo
Forget it. It's a B platform, even in Europe it's a small car. Fiesta sedan literally . It's not 80's Yugo so it won't be that cheap.

They only operate in post usssr+some meadle east countries. I know that they offer them in Europe in Germany and Hungary, I'm not sure about other countries.
Lol, that's true. Fiat should sell that brand to a Chinese or better, to a Koreans. Instead of starting a new Genesis meme brand they would buy a big piece of a history.

not the asians, I think maybe JLR would actually make a really good job of it though, and it would give them access to a segment of the market they don't currently have a presence in. (assuming they positioned it as an affordable enthusiast oriented marque)

Looks a lot like haundi from 2011-2012

Daewoo. What's it purpose to exist?

Chrysler.

The Fiat Chrysler one

The American big 3, really. All they do is steal ideas from competitors and put in half assed versions on their vehicles to make a quick buck. Anything an American car does, a European or Japanese car will do better.

I don't see how FCA isn't just the obvious automatic winner.

People shit on Renault but it's mostly the drivers, also, Twingos. A lot of these have piss-poor designs somewhere in their inventory but between American plastics and transmission programming in the Chryslers, combined with Italian economy engines and electronics, gives you pretty much the worst of all worlds, which is even noticed by things like Consumer Reports, despite having a moderately-okay-not-Sync infotainment that typically causes them to shit on it.

VAG has some crappy reliability in there as well, but in general their designs and cars are good... during their warranty period.

Fiat or Daewoo

FCA

They owned saab, then completely lost the rights to the brand saab but own the IP for the 9-3 and Phoenix, I think.

/thread

Where the fuck is Volvo, Saab, Koeniggsegg, and Pagani?

I think that 90's Nissan was the pinnacle of Japanese car industry. Skyline, Silvia, 200SX, 300ZX, all of these in just one decade.
And the fucking engines. Even my shitbox has that bit of magnificent engineering.

They are not eligible for this competition.

the curved dash board looks a lot like the elantra's but the steering wheel looks like its from a ford

Yeah but still

"American" Brands
>Chrysler
>Jeep

Japanese Brands
>Mitsubishi

German Brands
>VW

It's comfy and goes everywhere I need it to. I have my GTO for when I want hectic skids

FCA

>kia
Lel oldfag can't keep up with the times

I don't think anyone in the USA even remembers that Suzuki sold cars here

/thread