netcarshow.com/cadillac/2016-escala_concept/

>dat vinyl trim

>no rear entertainment
>floor looks like it was based on the design of a 1995 neon acr
>seatbelt loops look tacked on from pep boys catalog
>'light and airy' interior actually means they installed zero luxuries

well i found the idiot trump supporters new dream car of choice

meanwhile this is what you can get in a 3 year old s class

one of these cars is for poor people who want to look rich, the other is for rich people who want to ride in comfort

shame too, the exterior of the car has so much promise, too bad americans treat the interiors of their cars like the interiors of their bodies and fill it with shit

goddommot fronk

Hooray another bar of soap

>My cadillac can fit 3 purses, so when I lose one I can just grab another!

WTF. This is a 80-100k+ cadillac hypothetically. Why the fuck does it have gooseneck hinges instead of ones with gas struts that don't take up usable space in the car?

Either mediocrity or another project for Chevrolet to kill out of jealousy.

looks great op

>needing ipads glued to the driver's seat in a LUXURY car

a luxury car isnt about having your wife's kids watch shrek on the go while you take them to school

a luxury car is intended for adults. Rich adults who do other things in their cars, like I dunno, talk.

tons of gadgets and gizmos does not a luxury car make.

>one of these cars is for poor people who want to look rich, the other is for rich people who want to ride in comfort

yeah, the mercedes is for wannabe rich people, while the actual rich people will go for something that is about comfort and style, without any needlessly tacked on gimmicks.

I really like the way the rear looks in profile

But it does have screens, and to be perfectly honest, the Cadillac looks better. This is coming from someone who has only every bought Mercedes.

>rich adults who are do things in their car

>watch the stock market
>pay attention to the news
>video chat with co workers
>have internet access to do research on the fly, email, view documents/blueprints/videos

this is literally what rich people do in the backseat, they use it as a mobile office

and what does an office have? a computer and a phone

>okay here's an idea. lets have the rear screens slide out from under the headrests
>but you can't actually see the scren due to the tilt and part of it is covered up

>FUCK I SAID MAKE IT SLIDE OUT

>>watch the stock market
>>pay attention to the news
>>video chat with co workers
>>have internet access to do research on the fly, email, view documents/blueprints/videos

>things they already do on their own handheld mobile devices without needing to do it on a fixed device they cant take with them once theyve reached their destination

come on user. nobody but "families" care about rear seat entertainment systems. having a touchscreen on the back of the front seats is the new version of those old family vans with a CRT/VCR combo in the back for the kids

>fuckhueg
>that YUGE swath of rear bumper cover
>those fugly lights
>whale shark mouth grille

look on the bright side, at least the grille isnt angry

>Euros trying this hard to find a fault.

Cry some more Heinrich.

I don't give a fuck what anybody says, this dash is bretty gud for a digital one. Looks better than the two ipads on the S-class dash anyways. The interior fabric looks hilariously like something you see in a 70's office reception area.

Cheap parts for a premium price user.
That's the American way, remember?

whats sad though is that none of the good ideas or interesting ones will make it to production. dash will just be generic plastic, and that digital display will turn into a generic ipad with a generic display.

I FUCKING LOVE THAT.

Coming from someone who hates American cars, automatics, and every new car, that interior is perfect modern-retro. Holy fucking shit. Literally breathtaking.

>those colour combinations
>fabric fucking underscuttle
>oldschool long caddy dash
>silver logo
Hnnng, ALL of my want.

Making excuses for mediocrity.
Found the Trump supporter.

Can we think of a name for these dashboards that isn't digital dash? In my mind digital dash always means the 80's styled ones that are essentially just analog dashboards with lights instead of needles, not the fancy new ones with iPads behind the wheel that show 10000 different things at 2560x1440.

This is going to be the only car with the new Cadillac turbo V8 when it launches. And it's on a platform that is only shared with one other GM product, the CT6. IRL, Cadillac parts aren't actually that expensive in North America, Mercedes/BMW parts actually aren't either if you buy them independently. A lot of BMW/Mercedes vehicle and parts are now made in the US and Mexico.

pretty sure Trump supporters dont really care about luxury. I know I dont. its nice, but something like this concept caddy isnt for me (though it has some nice ideas)

come on now, the easier stereotype would be huge trucks or musclecars

LCDdash

so.... this is..... the true power..... of GM!

>Trump supporters
>liking "faggy" luxury cars
>implying 90% of them aren't drivnig rusted up Rams and Impalas with a bunch of I love jesus & anti-BLM bumper stickers

Yeah, it'll probably be a bland piece of shit. Even if Caddy went forth with something like the Elmiraj it's gonna come out boring unless it's a 500k halo car for Saudis that none of us will ever touch. They also need to do something about that weird swath of rear bumper, what the fuck.

The dashboards are all LEDs though.

>I love jesus stickers

Those are Cruz supporters, dummy.

Nu-male: the post.

Not having ugly protruding iPads in your car is mediocrity to you, is it?

Did you take a look at the rest of the genius that is the interior? No, you didn't, and you're just listening to the voices inside your head that Mercedes' marketing division put there.

I would gladly take a comforting interior over gadgets. Fuck, look at a Bentley for a personal luxury car done right. Understated, not gimmicky. The S-class is like the car for people who would proudly shout at school that their Atari Jaguar "has 64 bits!" Wow, it has useless adaptive cruise control and an airbag on the hood. Fucking revolutionary.

End that mini rant, but seriously, people like you are the reason the automotive industry is shit for car enthusiasts, and good for people who don't even appreciate it.

>concept car

it's just a concept car mr autismo. it's meant to be a bit silly

That's some neat-looking lines man.

fuck off back to your subaru faggot

this

samefag

trump supporter here, had everything from an s55 to a jag xj12 vdp to a couple of escalades to sl's yada yada yada

>i look down on muscle cars and pickup trucks
>i look down on ricers
>i look down on non luxury car drivers
>i look down on liberals
>i don't eat fast food
>i look down on fast food
>i look down on chains
>i cook whatever i don't go out to a real restaurant to eat
>my brain is yuge
>my house is yuge
>my dick is yuge
>i love cadillac
>fuck this concept

this greenhouse looks like utter shit, cadillac can fuck itself with this generic trash. interior is dope

ct6 is getting the v8, so is the mid engine corvette, so is the caddy sports car, so is probably the escalade and the one or two related SUVs next to the escalade, which will be migrating to omega

a fucking cruze has 4g lte faggot, you don't think this does?

how do you live with yourself being this retarded?

>there is a lot of dislike for this thing I like, it must be all one person!

That front looks nothing like a Cadillac. Just another le angry meme face with Mustang's nose.

the interior looks p dope, shut the fuck up alphonse.

also lmao at these samefags desperate to hate on an american car.

>haven't made one post ITT until now
>somebody gets triggered over me
Have fun swooning over a vehicle that will never exist.

also

>liftback

Top kek, that's for plebs who want practicality over luxury/comfort, i.e. a Skoda Superb.

thank (You)

;^)

>not reading my post
>i hate it
guess there's a lot of autists on this board :^)