/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1032

Last Thread: > Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mRbwC2ix

> Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October 18th NA, 21th Europe.

compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/

gematsu.com/2016/09/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-runs-unreal-engine-4

gematsu.com/2016/09/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-verts-room-teaser-website-opened

compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/mail/

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies released on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/496810/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t6QYs3P5BNY
youtube.com/watch?v=25H_bfuF4YM
gematsu.com/2016/10/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-first-off-screen-screenshots
gamefaqs.com/ps4/809373-megadimension-neptunia-vii/data
gamefaqs.com/pc/184684-megadimension-neptunia-vii/data
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OTP represent.

Daily reminder that Neps are straight.

And the sun is bright.
And night is dark.

Already shitposting I see

Why is Vert's skirt so ridiculously short?

You can barely call it a skirt at this point.

I love Eryn!

I agree, I don't understand why someone would remind people everyday of something so obvious. He should just stop.

I love Noire more than anything in the entire world!

Also the first post, the filename.

Noire has best boob jiggle

youtube.com/watch?v=t6QYs3P5BNY

Is it just me, or did Neptune get taller?

Still shitposting I see
Why don't you make a thread on /h/?

Nothing wrong with yuri.

Because it isn't a board meant for vidya discussion? Besides Nep isn't a +18 game so it doesn't even make sense going there unless you want imagedumps.

Right statment wrong vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=25H_bfuF4YM

I will quote your post the next time someone tells yuri posters to go to /u/

>Nothing wrong with yuri
I wouldn't say nothing, the thing that's wrong about all sexual orientations is they make people shitpost senselessly.

There's discussion at /u/ though it is slower, it's definitely a place I'd recommend to yuriposters. Last time I went to /h/ in the nep thread there were people roleplaying, not the case with /u/

I want to kiss Nepgearanon while he deposits his shares into me!

(you)

We need to add this to the OP:
gematsu.com/2016/10/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-first-off-screen-screenshots

Looks pretty good. Dev by Tamsoft again? I wonder if she'll make an appearance. Probably DLC.

That doesn't really change the purposes of the boards and it doesn't change that posting trash like "Neps are straight" "Neps are gay" belongs on those boards and not here.

OP here, will do next time.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Any news on Trillion? There were some rumors about a PC release.

>rumors
It had a beta testing run.

Then you should send yuriposters there too because their pictures indirectly say "neps are gay"

Those screenshots are really bad. It's like they took pictures of the Vita screen.

>vita
user...

Has virginity gone too far?

If they make a screencap collection of posts and post trash like "daily reminder neps are gay", I will
But so far I only see you do that so you're the primary shitposter here

/vitagen/ get out
Your shitty console is dead

Oh well they kinda did that some months ago but it doesn't matter anymore.

Yours already went far away thanks to Gearanon

>implying any of the crazyfags here would let gearanon do it with anyone but themselves

Gearanon belongs to me

None of the crazyfags could overpower Nepgear.

Nepgear doesn't need to know.

So 4GO is probably going to PS4. But with all the Neptunia games going to PC I'm not sure if I should jump on it or wait.

Someone will tell her eventually.

Why would someone do that? They want gearanon for themselves.

Messing with a goddess' property

Pretty sure it's also going on PC, it's being made on UE after all.

More of a reason to don't tell her.

In what? Two years? Will you play it after nepgen spoils the game for you after all that time?

Well it's going to be cheaper, and likely have all the inevitable DLC.

However VII had a different launch on PC than the other titles, I'm guessing since they thought it being a PS4 game meant it was valued more. So 4GO might go the same route.

Does anyone have the windows theme from Zombie? It's not in the pastebin yet(I don't think).

Does it have any sound? Or just icons and wallpaper.

That and ringtones.

Also ye, the pastebin hasn't been updated since August, 10th.

VII dropped onto the PC in six months after the statesite release, and with them using unreal 4 for 4go we might actually see a reduction in the time it takes for a PC port.

It would be fucking cool of them to release both PC and console versions at the same time.

Nobody posts the Limited edition stuff onto the pastebin because IFI lurks here and any links that get posted here go poof within half a day.

And yes it includes the OST. Don't bother though, it's the exact same one as the one already in the pastebin.

>Two years
Confirmed for stupid

Unlikely, there is a somewhat decent chance that they will cannibalize their own sales if that is done. They've been making bank on basically getting people to double dip.

People who buy the consoles versions first, then feel like playing on PC at a reduced price months afterwards. A simultaneous launch would probably lower people's motivations for that.

>six months
>VII PS4 release May 2015
>PC release July 2016

>six months
>VII PS4 Western release February 2016
>PC release July 2016

Considering the version that went onto Steam was the English version, I think going by the Japanese release date is pretty silly. Also it came out in April in Japan, not May.

>statesite release

>he's a EOP
Sorry I thought I was discussing with someone worthwhile. Wait for your english text while I post screenshots of the game here and spoil your experience like the other guys will do.

>japanese PS4 release
>compare to localized PC release

gamefaqs.com/ps4/809373-megadimension-neptunia-vii/data

gamefaqs.com/pc/184684-megadimension-neptunia-vii/data

>february 2nd to July 5th
That is 2.2 to 7.5 by my calculation. 5 months. LESS than six months even. Retard.

>backpedaling and moving goalposts at the same time
Typical retard shitposter

I very much doubt that double dipping constitutes a significant portion of their sales income, especially given the demographics at play.

Why are you acting as if the PC version of the game matters? It just gives money to IFI, CH doesn't get a cent. You should support the console versions of these CONSOLE girls games instead like a true fan.

>used the nip release
>tries to cover it up with meh EOP
>when we are talking about the PC release which nips don't give a shit about to begin with.
Nice job covering up your embarrassment user. How does it feel to be an actual retard?

>being this oblivious to how companies work
>He thinks IFI is not a subsidiary of IF, which pays localizing and license fees to CH

How is it even possible to shitpost as hard as you do?

>It just gives money to IFI, CH doesn't get a cent
Behold, a person who doesn't understand how games (or anything really) is sold; and pretends like they do.

Nice job ignoring the rest of my post.

>he thinks PC releases give fuckloads of money to CH
Yeah that's why they added that steam CPU in the last game.

>deflecting
>everything in his post can be reduced to that one point he gets called out on
>MUH OTHER POST PARTS
Go on, continue shitposting. I know who you are.

It isn't likely to be significant, but it is certainly there. Neptunia's performance problems on consoles is a pretty well known factor (aside from VII, which ran pretty decently the whole ride). So I know there's a group that buys the PC version solely because they couldn't stand the frame drops on console.

Probably not that large, but I've heard enough complaints to think that double dipping does occur. At least I have done it, buying every Nep game that's been released, both on consoles and PC.

Except that Noire game, I couldn't really be bothered after I quit playing it on Vita.

>I know who you are.
Someone who will get the game and play the game months before you do

Fuck off shitposter.

Now who is ignoring the rest of posts, huh?
Oh, did that collapse of your glasshouse hurt you?

Nothing wrong with straight

You PCgamers are so defensive. Dude I don't care if they port the game or they don't, the fact is that PS4 will get the game first while you have to wait until they port it. Are you going to deny this as well? Jesus

>VII
>sold 22,609 copies in Japan in it's first week (I.E the majority of its sales for the retarded)
>has approximately 24,458 owners on Steam
>thinks this didn't make them money at all
Again, someone who knows shit about how business works, pretending they actually do.

>Yeah that's why they added that steam CPU in the last game.

Oh yeah, and I'm sure the sales they got on Microsoft and Nintendo consoles also rakes in so much money right? Because those systems have CPUs so they must obviously get them money right?

Drew stuff Was your nep augmented?

This just proves console shills are the true cancer. Even worse than spanking or fanfics or ghost

>All this backpedaling and moving goalposts
Good god, do you have some kind of masochism fetish?

Watch it, they'll argue 1$ humble bundle purchase for every single copy or something

>such incredible anal devistation
PCfats everyone

Cancer. Filtered.

>pays more money for the inferior version with shitty framedrops because it can't handle basic effects
>has to pay for each dlc as they come out, full price

And here I am, and I have to deal with the fact that I pay less money for the game and all it's DLC packaged together, and it runs better. Oh wow is me.

Look if you want to buy the game on PS4 in moonrunes then fine. But the fact that it will inevitably come to PC is a thing, and (smarter) people will buy that version. So shut the fuck up and deal with it already.

>Bez tytułu
>slav is a tripfag
I'm sorry for him.

DLC is just easy modo and non-relevant events, why would someome care about it? PS4 just plays the game day one without patches and crashes and all of that stuff that happens on PC.

>can't argue against actually numbers used
>resorts to the classic "them PC fags am i right!"
Good to see you can't pull anything credible out of your ass. Not that you did to begin with.

>Watch it, they'll argue 1$ humble bundle purchase for every single copy or somethin
I was expecting the piracy argument to come first honestly. Despite piracy being a bigger thing on consoles these days.

It's there, sure, but is it large enough to be worth delaying the for six months if they have the ability to pull of a simultaneous release?

I mean, it's anecdotal, but the amount of people who own ps4s isn't that huge to begin with, the amount of people who own both a ps4 and a gaming PC is smaller still, and the amount of people who'd be willing to pay for a game twice to have them on both platforms is a very, very small fraction of that small portion, and that small fraction needs to overlap with people who like Nep games, which even after all this mainstream exposure is still a niche title. I'd be very surprised if double dipping sales made them more than coffee money.

>shitposter AND tumblrina at the same time

>pays
Jokes on you pal

>PS4 just plays the game day one without patches and crashes and all of that stuff that happens on PC.
Surely you're joking right?

Is true love overrated?

PCfats are so easy to bait. Why are they all so aggressive and angry all the time?

>no day one patches
>no crashes
>on PS4

You're just shitposting right? Please tell me you are not actually that retarded

>pays more money for the inferior version with shitty framedrops because it can't handle basic effects
PS4 version of V-II runs better than the PC port with 0 load times though, instead of hanging every load event and ruining how smoothly the original game handled. Even SSDs do not solve this completely, they simply make the hangs a little bit shorter.

Having a hit to performance for using multiple NEXT forms at once (which you never will be outside of one story battle) is negligible.

As for price, PC gets bargain bin tier pricing because the buyer gets to play it months later, after the game has been already played and discussed to death by console players. It depends on how much that's worth to the person in question.

>battlefield 4
You deserve that for playing an fps with a controller

>PCfats
Is this a meme? Or a tumblr thing?

Because if it's supposed to reference the CPU from victory then that's retarded. Since that wasn't supposed to represent a gaming PC at all.

Not my pic.

>Battlefield 4
That's not Neptunia

V-II never once crashed on me on PS4, despite using suspend mode multiple times over long periods. PC port had instability issues in my first play session of it.

Uni is my universe. I fill her with stars every night.

>buy game on PS4
>put the disc in
>play

>buy game on PC
>have to wait until it finished downloading (takes one day at least because nepgen PC population is from third world countries so their internet is bad)
>launch the game
>Game doesn't run on their Intel HD graphics
>complain on the forums it doesn't run
>they patch the game
>game now runs but looks like shit
>complain on the forums it looks worse than the PS4 version so it's a bad port and ask for refunds
>meanwhile game crashes 10 minutes in, has framedrops, and generally works like a game being played on a emulator in its beta state

No thanks

To be specific, that was just something I got off google images. Why in the fuck would I play an FPS on console?

I wasn't saying that Neptunia would crash on the PS4. No Neptunia game has for me.

I was just saying the idea that there would be no day one patch or crashes solely because it was a PS4 game was stupid. Since there are plenty of cases for both on that console.

And yeah, the Neptunia ports can be pretty rough. But that is usually the case with a Japanese dev.

But at least it isn't Dark Souls one level bads on PC I suppose?

>PC port had instability issues in my first play session of it.
What kind of toaster are you playing on? I built my computer in 2009 and had zero issues with VII.

>As for price, PC gets bargain bin tier pricing because the buyer gets to play it months later, after the game has been already played and discussed to death by console players.
Consolecuck confirmed for being a brainless consumer.

You ever talk that way about my UNIverse again and I will send you straight to Leanbox

>Look at this entire scenario I pulled completely out of my ass

Also
>insert a disc and play
>on current gen consoles

Ha! That's a really funny, if not retarded, joke you made there.

No, he was speaking absolute truth. Steamfags literally only just got Zombies yesterday when it was out for MONTHS on Vita. What a pathetic way to be, begging for scraps from a fucking handheld

>buy game on PS4
>put the disc in
>play

I'm assuming you haven't owned a console since the PS2 then.

>thinks a few months difference is the end of the world
I assume you don't have much of a life then. Who the fuck cares about playing it first? It's not like it has an issue with active player bases like fighting games and shit.

You're the retarded child who can't handle their own impatience.