Other urls found in this thread:

phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/5726720830.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cars like this are cheaper and faster?
phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/5726720830.html

>cheaper

Till you get your first $5,000 repair bill

even if you add 5 grand its still cheaper than a ss

because I dont live in phoenix, I dont want an automatic, and I certainly dont want an AMG thats been beaten to shit.

The SS also has more modern amenities like wireless charging for my phone and i can get a 6 speed

I said your *FIRST* $5,000 repair bill. But if you're buying new, yeah, it's gonna be more expensive, but will also smoke that Benz in every single aspect and be a nicer car all around.

Do you like being able to see anything? If not, do it!

teebeeaitch, the 2SS is the best new performance bargain on the market right now. The 1SS is still bretty gud.
If you have the money and like it, why not?

The new Camaro is over 450 naturally aspirated horsepower, the new Camero looks similar but it's redesigned underneath. The chassis is a lot better, actually lost weight (mere pounds but still a rare thing these days) The only real complaint is the visibility.

>but will also smoke that Benz in every single aspect

i dont think so. the camero is not really that much lighter or smaller.

anyway they made about 460hp at the wheels stock, and take miles well, they are simple engines. not high strung.

i personally would never drive a camero or a mercedes, but there is no faster car for the money than a mercedes.
its just simple bang for the buck

it looks like a shitty nigger car

income the bench racer fuccbois

>455/455 HP out of a 6.2L engine
>High strung

>but there is no faster car for the money than a mercedes
lolno. That's the Corvette.

Summer can't end soon enough.

Just make sure you get the heads up display, mag shocks, and exhaust.

Better than the alternatives breh. Go for it

It's the best new drivers car under $50K. Virtually tie with a $90K M4 in track times.

That's pretty awesome, just wish I could like this car aesthetically.

Looks way better irl. Black and black looks incredible. Although I agree, mustangs look much "prettier"

>That's pretty awesome, just wish I could like this car aesthetically.

That's exactly how I feel about almost all American sports cars in the past decade.

agree'd, but mustangs are for pretty boys anyway... would rather the camaro anyday