Redpill me on buying an EG hatch for $7500

Redpill me on buying an EG hatch for $7500.

denver.craigslist.org/cto/5713807337.html

>$7500
>car is actually worth $500
Wew
KBB says $2,850 fwiw

the ricer version of i know what i got

Almost every car in Denver is crazy over KBB.

If you mention it, they get pissed at you despite their shit not selling for weeks. Makes me want to make some alt accounts just spam them out.

>completely stock
>aftermarket AC

Everyone email him asking him if he knows what he has

>paying $7500 for a D-series Civic
>paying $7500 for a fucking 90s Civic
LMAO!

>Redpill me

time to mosey on back to /pol/, friendo

HAH

I saw similar shit with Hondas on my local CL when I was looking for a car. Some ricer wanted 6k for the same car as OP. It sat there for months and he never budged on the price but instead had a wall of text talking about how the vehicle was perfect and literally saying "I know what I got"

Crazy as Fk to see this. I have exact same car and color. Clean title with 155k and was gonna list it for 4k tomorrow. It's a project car but no one else n area has a 100% original si hatch in Cali for sale atm. Maybe I should keep it...

Maybe sell it for what its worth so $20

Those came standard with ac cum lover

fucking hilarious considering you can find C5 corvettes in LA for like $9500

seriously, $2000 more to get a 350HP LS1 CORVETTE over a CIVIC. who the fuck would pay $7500 for this?

Why in fuck would you pay that much for a 22 year old civic? It probably didn't cost that new. It's a shitbox, off $500 if you must drive a homowagon.

>2850 for a 22 year old honda
W E W
E
W

that's MAYBE 4k for being clean and low mile, buy 2 or 3 for 7k

The ad literally says 'after market air conditioning' retard

Hell you can get a nice bugeye for 7500

Yeah, you'll get a beat up car man handled by boy racers with 150k miles.
This thing at least looks clean and well maintained. Continuing proper maintenance, will easily last another 160k miles, while also being fuel efficient and spacious.
You'd be lucky to get 20k miles out of your gas guzzling cramped budget corvette before it left you on the side of the road.

someone didn't actually bother to look at the ad

This car is not worth anywhere near 1k desu.
Even with the 40k milage.

No one cares Honda haters

Almost every car in Colorado itself is overpriced to shit.

>Mfw Subarus

nice car, but no way it's worth that much. Maybe if sold in the same condition 20-30 years down the road it'll command a huge ricer tax, but today it's worth like 3 grand tops

He certainly knows what he's got. It might be worth it to someone, good luck to them.

>not browsing /pol/

Nigger detected

Let's see if he replies

Impossible to go wrong with VTEC EG6. But that price...

holy fuck CO br/o/s the CL market is retarded here

I've found Boulder (understandably) has the best selection of enthusiast's or """"quirky""" cars at any given time

got pic related for $2800, 90k

Found a pristine '95 M Edition with hardtop and the 15" BBS with 60k miles locally though, dude wasn't selling but I convinced him to let me buy it, $3k

there's def deals to be had just have to be on constantly

captcha:select all mountains

>You'd be lucky to get 20k miles out of your gas guzzling cramped budget corvette before it left you on the side of the road.
>drive LS1 trans am and ef civic

>only ever been stranded or needed a tow in the honda

kill yourself

>my anecdotal evidence means anything
lol

Nice anecdotal evidence really solid argument

>not buying a Protege5

At least he was polite.