FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing
Zeemap: zeemaps.com/map?group=1130935

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMINDER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/506610/announcements/detail/880842622204541740
scottgames.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inb4 angry autist attempts to create new thread

First news of the thread: A possible delay of several months.

steamcommunity.com/games/506610/announcements/detail/880842622204541740

I honestly don't even know what to say to this. What a fucking retard, Jesus Christ. I have no respect left for this man as a game developer.

>my horror game has a dark plot

Oh no, better completely revamp it then.

RIP FNAF
2014 - 2016

It was a good run, lads.

>Scott is literally marketing his horror games to children and compromising their quality because of it

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING HACK

Huh... Not really sure what to make of that.
The only thing I could think of is if he got some early first impressions and people freaked out.
>something kid friendly
Oh come on, Scott, grow some balls. It's a horror franchise. Remember all those dead children? You fucking wrote that! How much worse could this get?

>abloo bloo bloo, this is 2scary4u
That's just a blatant at viral marketing.
It's like when EA went with the "Your Mom Hates Dead Space 2" campaign.
He's just trying to stir up some controversy. "The game is too dark to be released! Whatever will I do?"
The comments are already filled with children begging for it to be released.

Unfortunately, this all but confirms SL is going to be yet another shit game, if he has to stoop this low to try and garner popularity for it.

This has to be a joke. There is no way he is this stupid. It has to be a joke.

Scott just needs to stop making games at this point. He's just fucking embarrassing himself.

>Scott just preemptively fucked over any chance of decent discussion with no shitposting here about SL
Aw.

Is this even real life anymore?

>It's being delayed because it's too scary

scottgames.com/
Well fuck

You're just angry he isn't doing exactly what you wanted him to.

Little quick on the draw there, Tooop. I was pointing out that there would be shitposting as a result of his decision, not sharing my opinion on it.

You mean stop with FNAF for a while and work a a sequel to The Desolate Hope?

Y̡ou҉'r̕é ̸j̵us̵t̸ an̛g̷ry ̀h̀e ̧i̢s̡n͝'̷t̨ d͏o͘in҉g exact͠l̛y̸ ͝w҉h̸at̶ ͝y͡o͏u ̧w͞ante̛d h͘im͘ t̶o.

>Hey, Scott's done trolly things before, guys, maybe we should-
>NO YOU COCK-GOBBLING EAR FUCKER, HE MEANS THIS 100%, FNAF IS GONE FOREVER, I HATE EVERYTHING NOW!!

At least the people who felt betrayed about him making another game are happy now.

Are you saying you don't want a sequel to The Desolate Hope?

Hol up, real Tooop is here.

>possible delay of game
>oh shit guys, i accidentally released it early again when trying to change the date, please don't play it's too scary for the kiddies

Hi everyone, Scott is my dad, and trust me the game is unrelease-able in its current state. He went nuts and made a game where you kill stray dogs and use their souls to power your own army of robots. He may have went too far in the dog killing animations, that's all he's been doing for months.

It's hilarious how you all forget how much Scott trolls.

>rework the plot into something kid friendly
Once again the thread proves itself more spergy than leddit. This reeks of Scott's tongue-in-cheek sarcasm, he'd never say it like that without a heavy dose of irony.

>this fucking thread
wow, talking about FNaF sure is productive and entertaining

Agreed. Post the tiger, bat, dinosaurs, and other OCs to counter this maelstrom of nonsense.

How do I stop liking the tall dinosaur?
I don't want to exist this deep within the cancer realm.

It's too late, user. You're in too deep

>This thread right now

Well, if you say so.

Literally cranked brightness and contrast in GIMP up to the max and got this.

There's something there, and it's deliberate. Fuck if I know what '.'n means, though.

I love you guys

You're too clingy

ENHANCE

The twerk of '87

Is that guy still making videos?

To be fair, the harlequin baby rape scene was a bit heavy-handed.

I think scott fucked up on making a :^)

Pretty sure he is just fucking with people

Are you sure user, scott is known to never fuck with anyone ever and always release his games on the dates given, a possible delay means we probably won't be getting it on friday.

It does look like an emoticon. If this is one last bait for one last game, God bless him.

From the Freddit.

Doesn't look like this is leftover artifacting from the last teaser either since the dots aren't near where any of the numbers were.

This is deliberate.

>0-7-16
The only date that fits is still this friday. Unless he erased the date incorrectly he's just screwing around.

It would have been easier to make a blank black box than to edit the previous teaser to remove the letters and leave artifacting behind.

Scott's up to something.

user, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're drunk. The numbers are the last teaser, it's to show how it's not artifacts from it.

So, it's pretty much confirmed at this point that he's just trying to pull a ruse again, right?
>says this 3 days before release, instead of earlier
>stuff in the new teaser
>willing to delay the game several months and have the get the voice actors to say more shit to make it more kid-friendly
>him saying kid-friendly in general when talking about FNaF

Don't forget this classic gem. He's straight-up fucking with us. I don't buy it for a second.

>Yfw it actually gets delayed a couple months