Killing Floor General - /kfg/

Last thread: → (technically that's not the last thread but the last last thread isn't in the archive wtf)

>Latest WWAUT: Post-Launch content
steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/972040300477257952

>Latest patch
steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/947267730890259819

>KF2 Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/kf2vg

>Maps and Mods by /kfg/
pastebin.com/QkMNdNPj

>user's guide to modding sound effects
pastebin.com/uCUjbFKY

>Useful console commands for testing:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=424641626

>Spreadsheet with lots of stats about perks, damage, weapons, etc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GDpg2mN1l_86U_RaDug0glFx8cZCuErwxZLiBKl9SyY/

>Grind map for gaining XP fast:
kf2.gamebanana.com/maps/187635

>Mapping/modding help, bugs, tweaks, downloads, and extra stuff:
pastebin.com/w5jdaGVn

>Old 2015 /kf2g/ pastebin info (old server IPs):
pastebin.com/gCA9DkDw

EU servers:
open 85.236.101.21:8077?password=rage
open 51.254.187.123:7777

US server:
open 70.178.17.101:7777

Full release date: November 18 on PC and PS4.

If your reload/bash/grenade keys don't work make sure your KFInput.ini is not set as read-only.

let it go

This.

We're the dead.

New to this game

how do i medic good?

shoot teammates with healing darts
shoot zeds

no tips? tricks?

sometimes I feel useless like i can't save people

What map is this??

KF-Cubed

It is like real life, you can't save everybody. Specially those guys that charge into horde after horde relentlessly without ever considering their health and then scream at you when they die.

Learn to prioritize your targets, mostly the guys holding the frontlines or the ones engaging the big guys. If someone is just rapidly jumping into danger for no reason and giving you grey hairs in the process don't be shy to set them straight. It's a game and everyone is here to have fun, so making your life easier should enhance everyones play experience. If they still won't bother to listen, you can show him with other means.

Level up to 5 first, any class will double or triple in usefulness just by getting a single perk bonus
For medic, go all left.
For weapons, by the medic AR as fast as you can. DBS is a good choice for second gun to help you get out of sticky situations. Only use grenades to heal a clustered group of people, don't think of it offensively.

Here you go, Commando user

Meanie

You can't save stupid. You'll quickly learn the nuances of healing but if you want some tips try
>use only the left side skills
>stick with your starting weapons and try not to spend any dosh so you can rush your medic assault rifle. It has the fastest dart recharge and is pretty good at killing trash sneaking up on your team.
>don't feel bad about asking for money. There's usually a smart player or two who know you're trying to get your tier 4.
>use your nades for group healing or when a zerker is trying to kill a scrake or FP. He'll usually stick to the nade cause it'll keep him alive with heals and will keep trash from interfering and it allows you to keep your other teammates topped off.
>good medics are very twitchy. You need to keep your eye on the health of 5 other players and things can go from fine to shit in a few seconds. Nothing worse than a medic sitting in the corner trying to 1v1 a siren or husk while your team is getting mauled.
>buy double barrel shotgun after you buy medic rifle. Pretty reliable setup.
>your heals will buff team mates as you get new skills. Increases their move speed, damage reduction, and attack damage for a few seconds and the buffs stack a few times for 5 or 6 seconds. So continually spamming a zerker with darts turns him into a killing machine. Also helps teammates get out of trouble if they fall behind.

KF Nuked.

thanks you're the best
>dust effect was removed
wwhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dem tanlines.

>be medic
>pick all right skills
>heal no one 70% of the time
>consistently get most kills on HoE

find a flaw

i'd let her extend my zed time if you know what i mean

>things that only happen on hard